Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-26-2011, 05:15 PM #1
emoreno716

Best board for an NXT Shocker?

I have an 2009 NXT Shocker and was looking into upgarding the board. What would be the best board to get for it?

I was looking at the Virtue Board or the Dynasty Board by Tadao Technologies, but I'm to open other options. Thanks.

Last edited by emoreno716 : 08-26-2011 at 05:32 PM.
emoreno716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2011, 05:49 PM #2
samuelkeesee12

Imo you can't beat virtue's warranty. I think the boards themselves have similar capabilities but I'm not too familiar with tadao. I have virtue in both of my shockers and love them with one exception, they eat batteries sitting idle.
samuelkeesee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:11 AM #3
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
^^^
I'd have to agree.

Used to be that I would take a Tadao M7 board over a Virtue board (talking about boards for other markers here, as the Tadao M7 board is only a relatively recent release for the Shocker, but has been around for other markers for a while), but with the more recent Redefined Code for the Shocker, there just isn't much to separate them anymore. Each has a slightly different feature set that may make one more appealing than the other to specific people; each has it's own plusses and minuses; at the end of the day though, it all pretty much balances out.

They are both great boards, and both have companies that stand behind their products - and indeed, both have lifetime warranties - but I would agree that Virtue tend to be easier to deal with if you do need to implement the warranty.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote