Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2012, 02:41 PM #1303
ChristopherThe Great
.
 
ChristopherThe Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3 View Post
lol^

danny are you guys gonna make it to MIR this year? i hope everything goes well for us and the cars are good to go in november. was such an awesome event last year
Just wondering when you say MIR are you talking about Maryland International Raceway? I live 20 min from there and have no idea what its like.
ChristopherThe Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2012, 06:19 PM #1304
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherThe Great View Post
Just wondering when you say MIR are you talking about Maryland International Raceway? I live 20 min from there and have no idea what its like.
yes i am. biggest race of the year is held there. Import vs domestic world cup finals. the track is nothing special in terms of the facilities but the way they prep it is just insane. never seen anything like it. most world records are set there
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:33 PM #1305
Alan777
Tree Fitty
 
Alan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
I wanna go this year, my friends went last year and said it was pretty awesome
__________________
Premier Detailing LLC
Instagram: @premierdetailingllc
1991 Corvette
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Alan777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:36 PM #1306
AntiHeightPunk (Banned)
 
AntiHeightPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Palm Harbor FL
 has been a member for 10 years
atco brah
atco!
AntiHeightPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:38 PM #1307
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
all racers always say atco is ****
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:45 PM #1308
Matt H
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
MIR is the closest 1/4 for me, still a little bit of a drive.
Matt H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:46 PM #1309
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt H View Post
MIR is the closest 1/4 for me, still a little bit of a drive.
23 hours for us lol
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:48 PM #1310
Matt H
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
83 miles for me.

But still only been once.
Matt H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:49 PM #1311
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
lol Tulsa is 105 miles from me and thats were i work on my car and race. drive that **** almost every week.
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:09 PM #1312
AntiHeightPunk (Banned)
 
AntiHeightPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Palm Harbor FL
 has been a member for 10 years
Rob you gonna be in FL at all?
AntiHeightPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:17 PM #1313
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
Most likely not
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:19 PM #1314
Dc5turbo
Ricer
 
Dc5turbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHeightPunk View Post
Rob you gonna be in FL at all?

we will be down in orlando with prayoonto after WCF.
__________________
J&D AUTO
CFR
Dc5turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:08 AM #1315
AntiHeightPunk (Banned)
 
AntiHeightPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Palm Harbor FL
 has been a member for 10 years
hmmmm i have never ran in Orlando
AntiHeightPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:29 AM #1316
~Proto~
Jan 2k6'r
 
~Proto~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SEPA
~Proto~ plays in the USPL
~Proto~ helped look for balloons
~Proto~ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
~Proto~ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
atco is deffinatly one of my least favorite track. they hate imports over there.
honda day is like the united states invading germany
__________________
****
~Proto~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:42 AM #1317
ChristopherThe Great
.
 
ChristopherThe Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3 View Post
yes i am. biggest race of the year is held there. Import vs domestic world cup finals. the track is nothing special in terms of the facilities but the way they prep it is just insane. never seen anything like it. most world records are set there
Got ya, I've driven past it for over 20 years and always just assumed it was a run down place. I'll have to check it out sometime.
ChristopherThe Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:46 PM #1318
Dc5turbo
Ricer
 
Dc5turbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MD
ill be at MIR this sunday.
__________________
J&D AUTO
CFR
Dc5turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:16 PM #1319
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
motor is supposed to ship out soon

i just ordered the adapter plate and wilwood master cyl to make my brakes manual. front brakes will be off the pedal and the rears off the staging brake only



motivation
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:03 PM #1320
Matt H
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Why even run rears? Get a chute.
Matt H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:39 PM #1321
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
To hold the car during Burnout and launch
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:53 PM #1322
Ti_G
Wait, what ?
 
Ti_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Ti_G owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3 View Post
motor is supposed to ship out soon
You blew the other one ?? Or did you do a more extreme build ??
Ti_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:40 PM #1323
Matt H
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3 View Post
To hold the car during Burnout and launch
Ah missed the part about the staging brake.
Matt H is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump