Originally Posted by motherpaintball
Thanks for the info, I am sure it was a difficult decision and a no win situation. You would have guys complaining if you had it and complaining about when you moved it. I certainly hope our schedule allows us to attend the next one. Thanks for the update.
Thank you Sue. It was a difficult decision but you I know can understand both sides. I would hate to run the event and something happens to anyone of my players during event or after on their way home.
Hope you guys can make it out in to the next one too.