Originally Posted by Newbie21
Postponing this tourney had to be done.
Can you guys re-schedule it to a diff date though? It is the same weekend as the DC NPPL.
If we want to have DC NPPL next year, we have to support that. Otherwise they will take it away.
I dont see that as an issue next year. The DC Cup is being held at the field owned by the President of the NPPL. We couldnt. The only other option was the holiday weekend. And those who are playign DC Cup would not have money to play the week before anyway. I wish we could have had it another time, but its the only time. Sorry