PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-24-2011, 12:01 AM #1
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

deadeyeheat owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
the etek2 virtue oled board please help me!!!!

I am having trouble setting up this board for maximum speed.this board has things like anti breach bounce,anti mechanical bounce,eye delay...etc

The trouble is that i cant get the gun to fire faster than 15.8bps in ramping and to my surprise if i set the gun to semi i can get it to 16.3bps???

I tried turning the trigger sensativity to the highest setting but it seems that this makes the trigger barely responsive witch makes the gun slower.So i tried shutting this feature off and the trigger got even further none responsive.So i then turned this setting to low and the trigger got really responsive and i was able to get the gun to ramp easily.so?????????????

Next i tried shutting off the anti breach bounce,and anti mechanical bounce and it seems that the lower the value i put these settings on the slower the gun fires???? and i tried shutting these settings off but that did not due much...do these settings work like the debounce on an angel A1? the higher the debounce setting the less filtering and ultimately more speed???

As far as the eye delay i have it to the stock 3.8 but i even lowerd it down all the way to .1.Again is this backwards on this board if i turn the eye delay up all the way will that work the other way around and reduce the eye delay???

My hopper is a halo B v35 and feeds my ego9 to 40bps+ so its not the loader.

It seems like i said if i shut things like trigger sensativity off then the trigger will become barely responsive but if i set it to the low setting then the trigger comes fully alive...is that what i should be doing with all settings like the anti breach bounce.....please help me

2 AUTOCOCKER SR'S,ANGEL A1,ANGEL G7 FLY,BOB LONG RAPPER,BOB LONG INFAMOUS INTIMIDATOR,BOB LONG RIPPER 3 INTIMIDATOR,PLANET ECLIPSE ETEK2,PLANET ECLIPSE 2009 EGO,2009 PMR,
deadeyeheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2011, 11:18 PM #2
RTLSNAKE
Team Rogue

RTLSNAKE is a founding member
RTLSNAKE plays in the PSP
RTLSNAKE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ok you have to set the fire rate to what ever you want it to be.So if you want max I believe you have to go above 25 and it will say max.Also make sure your eyes are clean because if not it will only fire what your BPS off is set to.
RTLSNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:08 PM #3
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTLSNAKE View Post
Ok you have to set the fire rate to what ever you want it to be.So if you want max I believe you have to go above 25 and it will say max.Also make sure your eyes are clean because if not it will only fire what your BPS off is set to.

Yeah man i have tried all this i set the gun to max rate of fire......the trigger sensativity setting,anti breach bounce and anti mechanical bounce.Are strange i found youtube vids of viryued etek2s firing 20+bps with a virtue board and no other upps and a planet eclipse tech assured me that an etek2 has the ability to fire well above 20bps without the star frame...so this qev does nothing.

I tried even shutting down the trigger sensativity but that actually seemed to make the trigger even less responsive??? i have shut down the anti mechanical bounce and anti breach bounce and still 15.8bps.......but 16.3 bps in semi auto???????????? this gun had a star frame but sold it to fund my new ego9 and that gun was hitting 26bps on average...and again the planet eclipse tech assured me that the one qev that the star frame added did not produce the 26bps and an etek2 with an uncapped board will do that also.....so does anyone know this virtue board???My loader is a halo B V35 and that feeds my other guns in excess of 31bps

2 AUTOCOCKER SR'S,ANGEL A1,ANGEL G7 FLY,BOB LONG RAPPER,BOB LONG INFAMOUS INTIMIDATOR,BOB LONG RIPPER 3 INTIMIDATOR,PLANET ECLIPSE ETEK2,PLANET ECLIPSE 2009 EGO,2009 PMR,
Old 08-27-2011, 08:01 PM #4
gamer565
*****es love cannons!

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
How do you know your other guns shoot 31BPS? Could be a loader issues.

By the way the on screen ROF counter is not the most accurate..

gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:53 PM #5
deadeyeheat
"RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer565 View Post
How do you know your other guns shoot 31BPS? Could be a loader issues.

By the way the on screen ROF counter is not the most accurate..
Yeah i know that but i gold waved my ego9 at 38bps.The sound difference is miles ahead anyway the way my ego9,rapper,infamous,ripper 3, they just fire way way faster by sound and visual.My etek2 is way slower.with the stock etek2 board i was able to go way way faster in semi since ramp modes are capped at about 15.

I love this board way more and there is no reason why it shouldnt allow the gun to really rip....i understand these board settings and what they do but not how they are working.

Does the virtue board not like the planet eclipse lazer eyes??? i even lowerd the eye delay to .1......does this board work backwards like my angel A1 as in a debounce of 20 means that there is no debounce filtering??? and maby putting this board on the lowest value is actually adding maximum filtering....i was having this problem with my A1 setting the debounce to 5 and having the gun shoot really slow until i realized that the debounce is backwards on a A1

Last edited by deadeyeheat : 08-27-2011 at 08:56 PM.