Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-26-2011, 12:41 PM #1
all_star_pballer

Like Brand new empire Axe with rotor, virtue, jj kit fs/ft

I bought this gun at global conquest Pinkney Michigan in July and used it one day there and then just recently used it in tippmann world challenge yesterday and Saturday at hell survivors and it shot flawlessly.. never chop any paint, consistency is always within 3 fps. i bought a virtue board for it Saturday, as well as an 8 pc j&j edge elite kit that i bought from the owner of j&j performance when he was there on Saturday. those barrel kits are awesome! i also have a dye ultralite i may add and my brand new dye rotor that i bought with the gun to match the white and black theme. gun comes with absolutely everything that came in the box with it.. the stock barrel has only been out of box once. and gun has literally been out of the box 3 times and had less than 4 cases shot through it. brand new 9 volt when i put in virtue saturday. after every use i completely stripped the gun down and used a tooth pick and got every bit of paint out of every nook and cranny. the gun doesn't even look like it has been taken out of the box. i paid 120 for board 480 for gun 200 for hopper and the barrel kit is 150. everything is like new, you will have absolutely no problems with it. i am looking to get 750 obo for everything but dont low ball me please. you cant find all this in this condition anywhere but the retailers and you will pay retail for them. im open to trades but i really need cash so it has to be a damn good trade for me. thanks for looking! i have pics you can pm me and ill either email them to you or text them to you. i have an ebay account to show feedback i just havent used this site for much and decided to try it. also a hellsurvivors forum name with good reviews. everything looks new and performs as such.
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2011, 08:46 PM #2
paintnoobva

Pm'd
4C Laser eye's
Old 09-30-2011, 12:18 AM #3
dude1it
Christopher R.

dude1it helped look for balloons
dude1it supports Team VICIOUS
dude1it is an NCPA player
dude1it is a top reviewer
dude1it is Legendary
dude1it is Boss
dude1it is attending Decay of Nations VI
Xbox 360 slim package in sig straight. lmk via pm.

Pittsburgh All American Heroes 2012
Old 09-30-2011, 12:45 AM #4
all_star_pballer

I am really looking for another gun if I'm trading at all. Would like an ego sl8r or ego x offer up please.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:09 PM #5
pizzapowers
Insert something witty...

pizzapowers owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pizzapowers is for the Gunfight
pizzapowers has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pizzapowers has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i shall pm'eth

Ashes Geo2 and Camo V3 Rotor For sale only
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3766057

The guns I've owned
2007 PMR-2006 Ego-Empire axe-2009 Impulse-2010 Ego-Macdev v2 clone-BL G6R-PE Geo2
Ask my advice on any of them!