PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-20-2011, 08:32 AM #1
Douger215
Douger

New team forming in Kansas...tryouts 8/21 at rampage paintball in JC

I know I'm putting this out on short notice but lets see if anyone is interested or attends...a new team is forming for the 2012 season out of fort riley/junction city....tryouts/first team practice will be tomorrow at rampage paintball in junction city...we will start running drills and scrimmages about 10am....the roster is already sitting at eight as we speak, looking to add another 4-5 people as most of us are military and will sometimes have obligations other than paintball to fullfill throughout the season. Do to this, we're trying to pad the roster nicely so we can make all events for the year. Also planning on running an A and B (gold, silver), whatever you wanna call them teams at events where all of us will be present. Serious inquiries only, must be financially able to support paying for practices and the upcoming season.Also, be prepared to practice practice practice for the remaining of 2011, maybe pickup a local tourney here or there to polish our game... Plan on playing the vicious series, avid series, possibly ESS (old MPS), and world cup in vegas next october....We have good sponsorship deals which will be discussed if you become a member of the team...any questions PM me and looking forward to seeing anyone interested in attending out there..
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups