PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-19-2011, 02:10 PM #1
SkylineNation

Skyline Nation - Big time Adventure

I opened my Outlaw field to the Public in 2005. I started something new on my Ranch here in Alberta, because I was tired of the ' Fast Food Paintball Fields' . The Ones that just wanna sell paint, I seek to sell an Adventure on an unmatched setting.

I have 2 Big games planned for 2012 and a limited ammo $1000 sonsorship championship as well. My big games are finished for the year, however just writing to raise awareness. Cheers. I have had people drive from all over for it. Basically it caters to marker owners and an Adult crowd only. All players must be 18 years or older. Kids can grow into my field, where most men./women have outgrown common local fields for mountains of reasons.

Special Ops-Uncommon Valor June 2012 Night game(lights) POW rescue mission
Operation Time Machine July 2012

The website will be updated shortly for 2012 season, yet looks of relevant info still exists. Lots of pictures of some of our courses on www.skylineforums.ca
www.skylinenation.ca

Last edited by SkylineNation : 08-19-2011 at 02:15 PM.
SkylineNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2011, 02:23 PM #2
Pump_Action_Prophet

I really wanted to attend Lunatic Fringe this year but no one was able to join me. 2012 will be different, I will be there and I will have company.
Myself along with some team mates of mine are really looking forward to going to Skyline Nation.
Pump_Action_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:13 PM #3
SkylineNation

Thank you so much for the kind comments. I try hard to keep everyone happy and the food is excellent as well. The scenario's will be released on December 1rst 2011. We will have a few events next year and our flagship event for 2012 is Operation Time Machine. We moved this event into July for hopes of no rain. Cheers and stay in touch, thanks again.
SkylineNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:12 AM #4
DuMb-KiD-dReW
ACPP Forever

DuMb-KiD-dReW is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
My team and I meet T.roy from project mayhem at an event at Rampage outdoor and he said nothing but good things about your feild as did the guys from Umbrelia corp.

So count Mobscene in for next season events.
DuMb-KiD-dReW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:18 AM #5
Tyler_Durden5

Registrations are coming in fast a furious. The game is capped at 100 players. Get yours in today, so you don't miss the bus. www.skylinenation.ca
Tyler_Durden5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:09 PM #6
Undertow_2008
Murdertron For Life

Undertow_2008 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Undertow_2008 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I've been promoting this a lot on this forum. Nice to see other Mayhem guys getting on here
Ransom #8

Killing for Murdertron
Undertow_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups