PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-13-2014, 09:50 PM #1
akadblwide

Best shop/field near Btr?

Hello all! I just moved to Baton Rouge from Oregon and am hoping someone might know where is best to go? I'm assuming ill have to travel but so far the only thing that looked real promising was Pb Command in Mandeville(?)...any leads would be appreciated as I need a new hangout here
akadblwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2014, 09:26 AM #2
Silencio

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Silencio has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Silencio has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
You also have Acadiana Paintball Complex and Levena Paintball. Both are in Lafayette
Silencio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:26 AM #3
akadblwide

Thank you! Making plans to check them out in the coming weeks, heard some interesting things about the Lafay area but Im assuming they are outside the city?
Old 07-14-2014, 11:59 AM #4
shwillbur

shwillbur owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
You should check out PB command they just moved the speed ball field so itís on new grass and usually a good crowd on Sundays i just got back into paintball and i have played there the last 4 weekends in a row you should come check it out. hit me up if you think you wanna go Iím no expert by any means on anything up there lol, but could show u around a lil plus all the players and staff around there are cool given my experiences up there
shwillbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:03 PM #5
akadblwide

OK good! I'm waiting for the rest of my gear to finish it's transit here but I'd definitely enjoy having other people there
ReplyRegional Ups