I Ring the Bell

rnauman821 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
rnauman821 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
Why is he in his car filming this?

http://www.infowars.com/staged-white...n-laden-fable/

Apparently the situation room photo was fake.

I'll admit the same Seals in that raid dying to a "lucky shot" sounds suspicious, but to say Osama Bin Laden died years ago, if we were somehow bagged faking his killing, the ramifications would of been horrendous. I have a hard time believing Osama died a long time ago. Little odd we so quickly managed to "kill" the guys who shot down the copter recently too.

So in the event this was all true - the raid on Obama was destined to fail because we knew Osama was dead? So we wasted some SEALS?

Could any of this be verified by some of those so called SEALS on Team 6 dying - did they see/talk to their families from the time they killed bin LAden until now? Wouldn't that verify they didn't die on the Osama raid?
... The Defense Dept has already stated no one that died was in the Osama Raid. That they were members of Seal team 6 however not the same members involved in the raid.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2011, 10:55 PM #23
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpShot View Post
i was wondering that

the article doesn't claim that, only that they didn't see as much as the media claimed. The article does say that the press conference photos were staged, but that has always been the case. so that the photographers don't get in the way.

Although i wouldn't be 'entirely' surprised if the situation room photo was staged after the fact. Psyops is a big part of the military, make no mistake.
Well OK by "fake" I meant Obama's cabinet were not watching what they stated to be, so it kind of is fake.

I try not to be a conspiracy theorist too much, but I do try to keep an open mind about things. Numerous people here are anti religion. If people believed everything they were told by a "higher authority" (the government, the church) then people would believe what they told you every single time. Numerous folk here also agree "You can't always believe the government tells you" so why can't this be a lie and a cover-up?

I'll go as far as to stating there are some elements to this case that do not add up. I said the same thing about 9/11 - WTC #7 I feel was highly suspicious, that building should not have collapsed. In this case, the same SEALS from that raid are killed? Unusual.

I'd love to know if any of those who died who were involved with the Bin Laden raid, hae talked to their families or friends in that time. That is critical information IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnauman821 View Post
... The Defense Dept has already stated no one that died was in the Osama Raid. That they were members of Seal team 6 however not the same members involved in the raid.
Hmm.....ok. Well, they stated this, now to see how this statement unfolds and if someone in the know, disputes that. Not a single one was the same group? How big is that SEAL group then. It's possible you/Defense Dept is being truthful.

Last edited by Tuff : 08-11-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:04 PM #24
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it

DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKaySix View Post
More than that sheep, I SPELED it out for you from A to B to C.
Obviously not...

This thread definitely has some proof backing the claim, let me tell you.

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:05 PM #25
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell

rnauman821 is Legendary
Quote:
Well OK by "fake" I meant Obama's cabinet were not watching what they stated to be, so it kind of is fake.

I try not to be a conspiracy theorist too much, but I do try to keep an open mind about things. Numerous people here are anti religion. If people believed everything they were told by a "higher authority" (the government, the church) then people would believe what they told you every single time. Numerous folk here also agree "You can't always believe the government tells you" so why can't this be a lie and a cover-up?

I'll go as far as to stating there are some elements to this case that do not add up. I said the same thing about 9/11 - WTC #7 I feel was highly suspicious, that building should not have collapsed. In this case, the same SEALS from that raid are killed? Unusual.

I'd love to know if any of those who died who were involved with the Bin Laden raid, hae talked to their families or friends in that time. That is critical information IMO.

Hmm.....ok. Well, they stated this, now to see how this statement unfolds and if someone in the know, disputes that. Not a single one was the same group? How big is that SEAL group then. It's possible you/Defense Dept is being truthful.
... The seal teams are rather large, to the point where only certain members on a team go on any given mission. Each team is approximately the size of a company or battalion. If I remember right there were around 30 people total on the ground during the raid.

Why would they lie about the team 6 members involvement instead of just lying and saying they were normal navy troops or spec ops without going into more detail.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:16 PM #26
careyman_462
Maverick says :tup:

Quote:
Although i wouldn't be 'entirely' surprised if the situation room photo was staged after the fact. Psyops is a big part of the military, make no mistake.
But we don't use PSYOP on Americans....

Old 08-12-2011, 12:04 AM #27
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Why is he in his car filming this?

His car must be protecting him from the probing fingers of the CIA who obviously wants to take him out.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:18 AM #28
Pail Ail (Banned)

Okay guys if this was really fake the government did a lot of work. I had his death confirmed 6 hours before I saw it on the news by a friend, and OpChan (operator chan) also seemed to be discussing it before news confirmation. So now the gov't is trolling the web.

WE IS ****ED
Old 08-12-2011, 12:54 AM #29
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKaySix View Post
3) Now, a helicopter *magically* get's shot down by a RPG - which only has an accurate range of 200 meters, meaning that the hellicopter had to basically be TRYING to get shot down hovering close to the enemy for a long time with no supporting cover.

Put 2 and 2 2gether and stop being conspiracy noobs ppl.
Wasn't it landing when it got shot down? or at least approaching for a landing?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 08-12-2011, 12:54 AM #30
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Quote:
Tier 1 is likely always going to have assets monitoring the situation. You can just about guarantee at least one UAV that could have followed the attacking insurgents.
Yea, they knew who they were fighting. The US has intel on almost all Taliban commanders and that mission was to take out a specific commander and his fighters.

What surprised me the most is how bad the resistance is so close to Kabul.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:55 AM #31
Tha-Italian-Stallion
InfiniteScornInOurHearts

Tha-Italian-Stallion supports our troops
Tha-Italian-Stallion supports Pev's Paintball
Can someone link me the DHS or DoD article saying zero of the seals were from the Osama raid? Thanks.

Rapier7: Freeing the slaves was the fallback reasoning when the mounting casualties made "saving the Union" morally inadequate. I wouldn't call Lincoln vindicated. I'd just say the outcome was better than what we expected, hopefully.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:58 AM #32
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell

rnauman821 is Legendary
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/wo...20die&st=cs e

There are several others however that's what 5 seconds of google brings up.

Quote:
The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, and they could hardly have found a more valuable target: American officials said that 22 of the dead were Navy Seal commandos, including members of Seal Team 6. Other commandos from that team conducted the raid in Abbottabad, Pakistan, that killed Bin Laden in May. The officials said that those who were killed Saturday were not involved in the Pakistan mission.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:13 AM #33
情けない
武士道&

inb4 false flag to go in to Iran.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:46 AM #34
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

Twokaysix is a lizard man like alex jones, don't listen to his nonsense.

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:28 PM #35
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha-Italian-Stallion View Post
Can someone link me the DHS or DoD article saying zero of the seals were from the Osama raid? Thanks.
I read that some of them were from the osama raid. I'll try to find the article....

Instagram
Old 08-12-2011, 05:33 PM #36
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell

rnauman821 is Legendary
... Gizmodo had one however it was shown there was nothing behind it. They were insinuating it just because it was reported seal team 6. DHD and DoD haven't said anything supporting that claim.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:40 PM #37
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari Makonnen
Twokaysix is a lizard man like alex jones, don't listen to his nonsense.
A broken clock is correct twice a day.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
Old 08-12-2011, 07:14 PM #38
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell

rnauman821 is Legendary
A broken clock with farm animals spaced unequally is never right.

Edit: Onions and Soy Baby.

Last edited by rnauman821 : 08-12-2011 at 11:07 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:49 PM #39
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
A broken clock is correct twice a day.
honestly you say the dumbest ****

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
Old 08-12-2011, 09:36 PM #40
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence_to_kill

honestly you say the dumbest ****
Seriously? You have to live under a rock or something.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
Old 08-12-2011, 10:06 PM #41
FuzzyFish

Quote:

According to the information put out, the seals that died in the chopper were from the same unit involved in the bin laden raid but weren't actually involved in it. None of us will ever know the truth about that one....
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —George W Bush Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
Old 08-12-2011, 10:32 PM #42
TwoKaySix (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnauman821 View Post
A broken clock with farm animals spaced unequally spaced is never right.
that doesn't make any sense

Last edited by TwoKaySix : 08-12-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Closed Thread