Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 07:24 PM #1
TwoKaySix (Banned)
A dying Breed...

Behold the mark of the beast.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

"A hair-thin electronic patch that adheres to the skin like a temporary tattoo could transform medical sensing, computer gaming and even spy operations, according to a US study published Thursday.
The micro-electronics technology, called an epidermal electronic system (EES), was developed by an international team of researchers from the United States, China and Singapore, and is described in the journal Science.

"It's a technology that blurs the distinction between electronics and biology," said co-author John Rogers, a professor in materials science and engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

"Our goal was to develop an electronic technology that could integrate with the skin in a way that is mechanically and physiologically invisible to the user."

To contrast this, here is a quote from the Bible (not saying the bible is true its not but within it is a hint for us to understand these times):

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead." Revelation 13:16

This is what we are facing. Notice that it was made with INTERNATIONLA SUPPORT including people who are our "enemies". We have already seen in my other thread how far our overlords are willing to go to keep the wool over our sheep eyes. When this tech comes out we will be FORCED to take it in order to participate in any of the benefits of the country. It will later be used to control and gather intelligence on "troublemakers". Remember you heard it here first.

Last edited by TwoKaySix : 08-11-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2011, 07:27 PM #2
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Watch out, surely we're all going to die.

Quote:
The patch could be used instead of bulky electrodes to monitor brain, heart and muscle tissue activity and when placed on the throat it allowed users to operate a voice-activated video game with better than 90 percent accuracy.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 08-11-2011, 07:30 PM #3
TwoKaySix (Banned)
A dying Breed...

That's how they suck you in to it, by sayint it will solve all our problems. Particularly health because it is important to people.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:32 PM #4
F1VENOM

What health problems have they said it'll solve?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 08-11-2011, 07:33 PM #5
EpShot

EpShot donated to help Peyton Trent
not sure if troll
->Futurama Fry Meme <-
or crazy

also the same thing was said about rfid's
Old 08-11-2011, 07:36 PM #6
TwoKaySix (Banned)
A dying Breed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
What health problems have they said it'll solve?
What you just quoted about monitoring the heart and brain etc
Old 08-11-2011, 07:37 PM #7
F1VENOM

Monitoring isn't new...
Old 08-11-2011, 07:42 PM #8
careyman_462
Maverick says :tup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Monitoring isn't new...
Right, it's just a more convenient way to do it. Plus, it's not invisible, and can be removed by the user. Not sure what OP is scared of...
Old 08-11-2011, 07:52 PM #9
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell

rnauman821 is a Supporting Member
rnauman821 is Legendary
When your *** is in my ER unconscious... Some medical information sure helps.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:54 PM #10
TwoKaySix (Banned)
A dying Breed...

Now the druge report has picked up on this. This will be HUGE. Let everybody know.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:18 PM #11
Kite09
Youngstown Gambit

Kite09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Maybe this shouldn't be in the politics forum. I don't see anything political about "the mark of the beast" *cue evil laughter*.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Make Paintball Part of the X Games
http://www.petitiononline.com/pb123/
Put this in your sig if you support.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:48 PM #12
TwoKaySix (Banned)
A dying Breed...

OMG GTFO FFS GFYS

its all a politics because the politicans are doing it.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:54 PM #13
rnauman821
I Ring the Bell

rnauman821 is a Supporting Member
rnauman821 is Legendary
So shouldn't any threads discussing the economy be in the investment forum? Wall Street is ****ing it.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:41 PM #14
The Ralpst

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKaySix View Post

To contrast this, here is a quote from the Bible (not saying the bible is true its not but within it is a hint for us to understand these times):

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead." Revelation 13:16
Whew, thank god it's on the left hand!
"Ask a Russian engineer to design you a shoe, and he'll give you something that looks like the box the shoe came in. Ask him to design something that will slaughter Germans, and he turns into Thomas ******* Edison." - Neal Stephenson

Trauma'dOlive DM6 w/ Predator eyes
Old 08-12-2011, 12:09 AM #15
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Now the druge report has picked up on this. This will be HUGE. Let everybody know.

Oh ****, Drudge Report put this on their site. ALERT THE WORLD!
Old 08-12-2011, 02:04 AM #16
情けない
武士道&amp;

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ralpst View Post
Whew, thank god it's on the left hand!
lol

dodged that bullet.

On topic: Don't like it, I have no problem carrying a wallet.

Last edited by 情けない : 08-12-2011 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:13 PM #17
Kite09
Youngstown Gambit

Quote:
OMG GTFO FFS GFYS

its all a politics because the politicans are doing it.
No, al you did was tell us about the technology, and throw in a random bible verse. Not political in the least. Add some more commentary to actually incur a debate, instead of a troll thread.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Make Paintball Part of the X Games
http://www.petitiononline.com/pb123/
Put this in your sig if you support.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:06 AM #18
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
To contrast this, here is a quote from the Bible (not saying the bible is true its not but within it is a hint for us to understand these times)
If the Bible isn't true, then why does it give us a "hint [to] understand these times?"

If the Bible isn't true, then what would be the significance of an alleged prophesy coming true?
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:35 PM #19
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
Trolling.

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
Closed Thread