PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-15-2011, 10:44 AM #64
R8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevota View Post
R8 your wrong we traveled to salmon arm the last two yr's.
Good for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevota View Post
Is it the rookies down here's fault they buy real markers and u guy's buy from walmart is that there fault?
Then they shouldn't be rookies

All I'm really saying is either include the interior and northern parts of the provinvce or don't... it's the league's choice. Personally I don't really care anymore, I don't play paintball anymore. Got tired of the travelling and the bull**** that accompanies tournament play. Made a few friends along the way and even have a couple trophies (better than prizes since they last forever).

For those of you that don't see it paintball is dying... if you want to continue playing then its up to the players to save it, or keep going the way you're going and don't!

Bad Spellers of the World... Untie!!!

"Political Correctness" is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Killing for Northern BC
R8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2011, 11:53 AM #65
chevota

Quiverkiller i played with IDK and just let you know we all knew who you were talking about lol and i agree there is really no need for the yelling which is half of the reason i don't play with them anymore.Move on maybe they hit that said person maybe not its part of the game sh-t happens.

So R8 your saying if you own a good gun you shouldn't b aloud to play rookie?that Bull Sh-t just cause you own a good marker doesn't make you a good baller.maybe the rookie would like it better if there were no divsions? and everyone just played everybody i dout it.

Last edited by chevota : 09-15-2011 at 11:55 AM.
chevota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:21 AM #66
R8s

Chances are that if a player owns a good gun he's played speedball before and attends practices so will have a basic knowledge of paintball that a true rookie would not.

No divisions? Are you sniffing glue?

"Political Correctness" is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Killing for Northern BC
Old 09-16-2011, 11:06 AM #67
chevota

R8 again just cause u own a decent marker does not make you a good baller most of these kid see paintball acouple times and then take there parents to the store andd tell them they want un ego or whichever not a tippman and most of them have only played acouple time.Even if said person has played speedball acouple time still makes him a rookie,and should have the chance to play rookie for the first year that said person plays.

And hey thats the way it was when i started playing ball everyone played everyone no division.guess that tells ya how long i have been playing.

Last edited by chevota : 09-16-2011 at 11:09 AM.
chevota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:35 PM #68
QuiverKiller
SHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8s View Post
Chances are that if a player owns a good gun he's played speedball before and attends practices so will have a basic knowledge of paintball that a true rookie would not.

No divisions? Are you sniffing glue?
So then the question comes. What, in your mind, is a rookie? In my mind, a rookie is around div3 level (a year of practicing and tournaments under their belt roughly).

What is your definition of a rookie? A first time player? If so, than the problem isn't so much that players are sandbagging, but that players don't know which division they should be playing.

Tons of woodsballers have Egos and DM's aswell, and most have them have never touched a speedball field. You can't just assume that just because someone owns a nice marker they play speedball, cause when you assume....

Aftershock Fan #26
Shark Heart Crew
QuiverKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:32 AM #69
R8s

All I'm saying is "Paintball will die if no new blood comes into the sport and a lot of first time players are chased away from the game by sandbaggers and over-shooters, if they do not have a good time they will not come back!" and that the BCPPL or BCCPPL, or whatever the **** its called now, should not ignore the rest of the province.

But realistically I could care less what happens to paintball now cause I'll probably never play a tournament again.. Its all up to you guys to save, not me.

I do have some gear for sale if anybody's interested...

Killing for Northern BC
Old 09-18-2011, 04:10 AM #70
QuiverKiller
SHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8s View Post
All I'm saying is "Paintball will die if no new blood comes into the sport and a lot of first time players are chased away from the game by sandbaggers and over-shooters, if they do not have a good time they will not come back!" and that the BCPPL or BCCPPL, or whatever the **** its called now, should not ignore the rest of the province.

But realistically I could care less what happens to paintball now cause I'll probably never play a tournament again.. Its all up to you guys to save, not me.

I do have some gear for sale if anybody's interested...
You've said atleast twice now that you've quit tournament paintball (and no longer care about it), so why do you feel the need to post in here and constantly be hating. "Omg, paintball is dying because the BCPPL is biased and ****s all the new players over", please leave this ****ing forum, no one here wants to keep hearing your constant negativity and bull****.
Aftershock Fan #26
Shark Heart Crew
QuiverKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:35 AM #71
peterb_92
mowing grass to ball

peterb_92 posts videos on PbNation
peterb_92 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiverKiller View Post
You've said atleast twice now that you've quit tournament paintball (and no longer care about it), so why do you feel the need to post in here and constantly be hating. "Omg, paintball is dying because the BCPPL is biased and ****s all the new players over", please leave this ****ing forum, no one here wants to keep hearing your constant negativity and bull****.
word
Old 09-18-2011, 12:24 PM #72
R8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiverKiller View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterb_92 View Post
word
I wasn't going to post anymore but since I'm getting such positive feedback... I'll just have to keep doing it.

Besides if you don't want to fix what's broke then see ya on the golf course... I don't actually play golf but you get the idea.

Killing for Northern BC
Old 09-19-2011, 12:21 AM #73
Mixednutz1

I dont play anymore either .... But maybe with some input from such "ex-players" like myself and R8s, active players will actually try to fix things and grow the sport. Or ignore us and whine when no-one wants to play competitive paintball anymore and eclipse starts making mil-sim guns only ... or golf clubs.

I keep up on the sport because I still care about it, just dont care to play competitively anymore. I started playing in 1996-ish, the game had honor then. Not so much now.

Last edited by Mixednutz1 : 09-19-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Mixednutz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:13 PM #74
Jessetom

Jessetom owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jessetom supports Team VICIOUS
If there was really a profitable interest in paintball up north why hasn't anyone made the NBCPPL?
Jessetom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:20 PM #75
Kelen

Kelen plays in the PSP
Kelen supports Cereal Killerz 2
Kelen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessetom View Post
If there was really a profitable interest in paintball up north why hasn't anyone made the NBCPPL?
Old 09-19-2011, 11:38 PM #76
Trevan

Trevan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelen View Post
YEP!
Old 09-20-2011, 12:00 AM #77
R8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessetom View Post
It was in the works...

Killing for Northern BC
Old 09-30-2011, 04:09 AM #78
chase4338
wanna hug it out?

chase4338 plays in the USPL
chase4338 plays in the PSP
go donni
Old 10-01-2011, 02:13 AM #79
R_ion
tang na mo

R_ion posts videos on PbNation
wow.. i left when it was in page 2.
my 2 cents..
Yes div 4 is sandbaggers div because it wasnt enforced.
Yes IDK was always mad when on the field. lol sorry jeff.(get a haircut)
Yes its too far to travel up north to play 3 div3 teams

Rookie is 1 year of tournament ball.
Div 4 apprentice is newbies that never placed 3rd or higher, well sposed to be anyways.
If they ever do it again.. scrap the series prizes for div4 3 and 2. only tournament series counts.. div1 coz thats all where we wanna be.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:53 PM #80
R_ion
tang na mo

Oh yea check out Fung cup on Oct 8-9 X5 at ambush Paintball.. Contact nick for more info. $20 per person entry, 55-85 a case and i believe you can use your CPPL entry winnings just because they are cool like that.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:59 AM #81
paintballer231
Avalanche Canada/FS Swarm

paintballer231 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer231 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer231 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_ion View Post
wow.. i left when it was in page 2.
my 2 cents..
Yes div 4 is sandbaggers div because it wasnt enforced.
Yes IDK was always mad when on the field. lol sorry jeff.(get a haircut)
Yes its too far to travel up north to play 3 div3 teams

Rookie is 1 year of tournament ball.
Div 4 apprentice is newbies that never placed 3rd or higher, well sposed to be anyways.
If they ever do it again.. scrap the series prizes for div4 3 and 2. only tournament series counts.. div1 coz thats all where we wanna be.
that wou;d be sick!
Old 10-04-2011, 11:00 PM #82
R_ion
tang na mo

because series prize makes people stay on that div.. no one would step up..
so play fung cup!!!<-- shameless plug
Old 10-24-2011, 08:13 AM #83
KanadaKid
Dustin-Cathro

Looks as if bc paintballs taking a dive ?! Jump ship to Alberta boys and come play some xball woop woop
Old 10-28-2011, 02:07 AM #84
R_ion
tang na mo

i dont know if its taking a dive.. i played 6/9 tourneys ran this year thats just in lowermainland had to ref the other 3