Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-29-2011, 03:54 PM #43
Mixednutz1

The majority of teams are in the lower mainland. maybe the BCPPL should consider a name change if they dont want to include the north half of the province .... like LMPPL (lower mainland paintball league). Player tracking needs improvement/policing. Everyone just wants a "fair shake" at winning in their division, specially a northern team that has spent thousands to participate. A level playing field is needed. One trend that doesnt help is the release of field lay-outs months before, worse yet is to set the fields up months before and let participating players play them inside and out. A team that doesnt have access to these resources (exact bunkers, and enough of them to do the lay-out) might as well not waste their time/money.
Mixednutz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2011, 11:17 AM #44
Matt911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixednutz1 View Post
The majority of teams are in the lower mainland. maybe the BCPPL should consider a name change if they dont want to include the north half of the province .... like LMPPL (lower mainland paintball league). Player tracking needs improvement/policing. Everyone just wants a "fair shake" at winning in their division, specially a northern team that has spent thousands to participate. A level playing field is needed. One trend that doesnt help is the release of field lay-outs months before, worse yet is to set the fields up months before and let participating players play them inside and out. A team that doesnt have access to these resources (exact bunkers, and enough of them to do the lay-out) might as well not waste their time/money.
Just to clarify, there is no BCPPL, and hasn't been since last year. According to a press release from the BCPPL, the leagues assets were acquired by the CPPL and the cancelled tournaments people are reffering to here this year are in fact the BC Conference of the CPPL.

Contrary to what some might think (or write), cancelled events are good for no-one in the paintball industry. Major fields are up for sale right now, stores are closing, the NPPL and PSP will amalgamate next year to allow them to survive, and excepting for the CXBL and perhaps the WCPPL, attendance at paintball tournaments is down this year overall.

Working together to create new players and teams is what is needed, and what is happening right now in the province. I agree that any league that purports to be provincial must have events outside of the lower mainland. Of course, there have to be teams in these venues in order for it to be viable to hold them.
Matt911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:44 AM #45
R8s

In areas outside of the lowermainland or Okanogan there should be "feeder" events so rook/newb teams can play against teams of the same calibre and have the chance of winning an entry to the big show (Brawl)...

BCPPL or CPPL it doesn't matter what the name is we all know what we're talking about.

Bad Spellers of the World... Untie!!!

"Political Correctness" is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Killing for Northern BC
R8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:39 PM #46
Matt911

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8s View Post
BCPPL or CPPL it doesn't matter what the name is we all know what we're talking about.
Actually, I think it might. Without a certain number of teams, out of province promoters will think twice about taking the time and spending the money to travel to host events. I know I would.

Although some people believe promoters to be "the saviours" of any given sport, the reality is that event promotion is a business, and successful promoters must make a profit, even if a small amount.

My two cents, having been in the game since 1989 and in the business since 1995.
Matt911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:28 AM #47
R8s

If the CPPL or NPPL or PSP or even the NHL can't get "newblood" into their events they will eventually die... paintball has a real bad habit of bashing newbs be it at practices or tournaments or just regular field days. If this continues to occur then tournament paintball WILL cease to exist.

The leagues shouldn't continue to ignore the majority of the province... its losing business that way. Yeah, hosting an event in Prince George is going to be a tough go, it'll be like the events from the early days but in the long run worth the time and effort.

"Political Correctness" is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Killing for Northern BC
Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 AM #48
chevota

Ok can't take this anymore Sorry but R8 you make no sense.It does not make sense for them to hold an event up there.
What is there like 2 or 3 teams up there?so what your saying is that the 15 to 20 teams from here should travel just to make 3 teams happy.
That does not make for good business.
Also how about quit whinning and just get out there and play for the love of the game and not for what your goin to win.
And another point you or mixnuts said about the feild layouts being put out and that us lower mainland teams get to play it for months before the tournament.Wrong we get it about a month before the event just like everyone else,and we don't have the proper bunders either.
And beside when you set up the layout at your loco feild its not the same as it is at the event. yes close but still different.
I personally don't care if they give the layout out eailer or not.
Actually i would prefer thay didn't as it would bring back the skill of walking a feild and making ajustments as u go.
Also about new poeple getting beat up by the better player out well how the hell esle you get better?
I remember my first time out there i had never played but bought a F2 cause my buddy said i'd love paintball lol which i did.
Chris said hey we got a tournament at the field this weekend and this team needs acouple guys me and my buddy were like sweet were in little did we know that they all sucked as well lol.Me and my buddy were the last guys alive each game and got the sh-t shot out of us each game but we loved it.I don't think if that wouldn't of happened that i don't think i would of liked it as much it give me a challange to get better.
I do agree we need new blood out there but till we can make this sport alittle cheaper it's not going to happen.
Just my 2 cents since i been around the game since 1989 as well. i've seen this great sport grow and die twice now seen it go from the bush to speed ball since i started but it always comes back.

Last edited by chevota : 09-01-2011 at 10:52 AM.
chevota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:43 PM #49
Kaolinite
+-----------+

The game is too expensive, the game is too fast. People need to learn to play the game before they can fall in love with it. 100$ is big money for a teen. They need to see a return for the money they put in, be it a air-horn for the start instead of go,go,go, maybe INCLUDE PICTURES, a video, play some music between games, a fruit table, make sure everyone can get out of the rain. I made a effort to make my money and be at this event, make an effort to make me feel satisfied with my paintball experience don't tell /expect me to just deal with it, do something about it.

3man Beginner - "gravity feed hoppers only"
5man Rookie - "paint restrictions"
5man Open -

/rant

We here in BC could be a lot worse off. Simply put its a select amount of passionate people keeping this game alive. Everyone has a role to play big or small. Get out on the field.

MISSION PAINTBALL CLUB
Kaolinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:06 PM #50
pb-eLude

pb-eLude supports Team VICIOUS
pb-eLude supports Pev's Paintball
pb-eLude has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pb-eLude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
cppl only cares about the alberta portion of the league not the bc portion, in my opinion there should be someone running the bc league that actually cares about promoting paintball in bc not trying to make a few extra bucks, and dont get me wrong i know its a buisness and they need to make money but both go hand in hand. If the players are happy and satisfied with prizes, etc.... the more money cppl will make but all in all this sport has seen a serious decline and the only thing keeping it going are the leagues that are being run by the guys from ambush, sniperz, tpg, and panther. Without the owners/managers of these fields paintball would be non-existent, so props to those guys and they know who they are but seriously enough of the ranting and raving about the cppl stoping the events in bc this year, lets all just move on and play the leagues that give back to the players and help paintball reach new heights in BC

nuff said......
pb-eLude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:15 PM #51
_slash_1
gun fixer

has been a member for 10 years
_slash_1 plays in the USPL
_slash_1 plays in the PSP
_slash_1 posts videos on PbNation
Guys, people need to stop complaining, or saying the sport is dead, and just play some paintball.

If you aren't playing cause you love paintball, then what are you doing on sunday? If you love it, you don't need anything other than a desire to play. Some of the best paintball moments of my life were at practices with only 6-7 other close friends, or renegading around in the forest/ westwood plateau.

The bcppl was one of the best things to happen to this province paintball wise. They put us on the international paintball map. They hosted events that were very above par. If you ever travelled to washington, or an early uspl event you would strongly agree.

say what you want, hate who you must, but seriously nothings going to change unless more people start playing paintball. Invite your friends out. Start in the woods, and when they are ready, tell them about speedball.

PLANET ECLIPSE / DYE / CP / VANGUARD / PROPHECY CERTIFIED TECH & BOB LONG ENTHUSIAST + i can fix anything that shoots
I may not be a professional player but i make a living playing paintball.
_slash_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:57 PM #52
paintballer231
Avalanche Canada/FS Swarm

paintballer231 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer231 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer231 supports Sherwood Forest
If your in paintball for the prizes ,I personally believe your in the wrong game.Send the CPPL an email.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:00 PM #53
Kaolinite
+-----------+

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer231 View Post
If your in paintball for the prizes ,I personally believe your in the wrong game.Send the CPPL an email.
THIS ^^^

anyone else here think 3rd place should be scrapped. 3rd is just the winners of the losers. 1st or bust. 1st = win 2nd = money back.

MISSION PAINTBALL CLUB
Kaolinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:23 AM #54
Mixednutz1

Practice is the place to play against "better" players ... a learning experience. A tournament is an event where one can compete against others of roughly the same experience levels. An example/story if you will

The last event I played I had just gotten out of Harley Tech training had not played in a year. Was asked by a ROOKIE team to make up their 5th player. Their regular player had backed out last minute (reason unknown). These guys were "green as grass" players wanting to try tournament paintball at the ROOKIE level. We had fun, but got absolutely slaughtered. These guys were scratching their heads as to why we were taking such a spanking and looking to me for answers .... I wondered as well. I got to walking the pits and ran into several players that I recognized from my BCPPL days. Some players I even recognized from PROFESSIONAL paintball articles from magazines. Minus one or 2 members from their "pro-ball" rosters the whole team was there ... under a different name of course.
I went back to our staging area and mentioned it to our throw-together-ROOKIE-team ..... they were mad, discouraged, and felt ripped-off. This was their first tourney ever. It was part of a series. I told them if they needed another "fill-in" for the next event to give me a call. They told me that they were never coming back to this BS .... they had spent two days driving (to and from), Hotel (2 nights @ 100$ a night), and event costs (entry/paint/air/etc) to spend two days of getting rolled, over-shot, and sandbagged.

Put yourself in their shoes .... it was like they climbed in the ring with Tyson after spending a day on a speed-bag..... to my knowledge they have never been back. Can you blame them?
Old 09-03-2011, 01:54 PM #55
R8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevota View Post
Ok can't take this anymore Sorry but R8 you make no sense.It does not make sense for them to hold an event up there.
What is there like 2 or 3 teams up there?so what your saying is that the 15 to 20 teams from here should travel just to make 3 teams happy.
That does not make for good business.
Also how about quit whinning and just get out there and play for the love of the game and not for what your goin to win.
And another point you or mixnuts said about the feild layouts being put out and that us lower mainland teams get to play it for months before the tournament.Wrong we get it about a month before the event just like everyone else,and we don't have the proper bunders either.
And beside when you set up the layout at your loco feild its not the same as it is at the event. yes close but still different.
I personally don't care if they give the layout out eailer or not.
Actually i would prefer thay didn't as it would bring back the skill of walking a feild and making ajustments as u go.
Also about new poeple getting beat up by the better player out well how the hell esle you get better?
I remember my first time out there i had never played but bought a F2 cause my buddy said i'd love paintball lol which i did.
Chris said hey we got a tournament at the field this weekend and this team needs acouple guys me and my buddy were like sweet were in little did we know that they all sucked as well lol.Me and my buddy were the last guys alive each game and got the sh-t shot out of us each game but we loved it.I don't think if that wouldn't of happened that i don't think i would of liked it as much it give me a challange to get better.
I do agree we need new blood out there but till we can make this sport alittle cheaper it's not going to happen.
Just my 2 cents since i been around the game since 1989 as well. i've seen this great sport grow and die twice now seen it go from the bush to speed ball since i started but it always comes back.
First off I said there should be a feeder event or an exhibition game to show the kids up in the north that there is speedball and how much fun it can be. Also if you are going to call your league the BCPPL or the BC CPPL then you have to include the entire province not just the Lowermainland.

And Yes i think the 15 or 20 teams should make the trip to the north to play an event, if they want the series points, I've been playing paintball since 1990 and tournaments since 1997 and have had to travel to every single event I played... why should the lowermainland teams always get to sleep in their own beds and not have to take a road trip ONCE a year?

Players that have been playing since the early 90s have been able to keep up with the technology. New players today that want to try a sppedball event for the first time, specially if they have to come down from the north, will have their bushball guns maybe something from Canadian Tire or Walmart and will go up against other "rookie" or "newb" teams with Egos and such... not a good time if you ask me. If those teams don't come back who is going to play ball when we all stop?

Killing for Northern BC
Old 09-05-2011, 04:40 PM #56
Trevan

Trevan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
well im not much of a poster but here goes

since my first tournament in 2009 (e3) I have played every event since then and 3 events down in the states (nppl). since 09 I have attended almost every practice on Sunday even through the winters at tpg and in the rain/mud at ambush and of course on occasion to panther. these are some things I have noticed that have directly attributed to the decline of paintball in bc.

Demographic of paintballers: Most of us are dudes aged 20+ and like to party, how ever some of us (not all of us) bring this mentality to the field I notice this because open alcohol and casual drug use usually happens at every field as per my experience playing (aside from tpg). I don't find this being a big deal, as it does not directly affect a tournament player like myself, however it does directly effect all the new players coming into the sport, most are dropped off by their parents. The parents are noticing this and any parent with half a brain does not want to put their child in an environment with alcohol and drug use. All of a sudden that young blood who has a passion for the sport stops showing up to practices, Gee I wonder why?

If we want more teams we as a community need to smarten up and create a positive environment to allow new players to play.

Furthermore people need to relax on and off the field, For those of you don't know who I am on PBN (probably most of you) Im Trevor Marsden and I play for synergy. I have pretty much lost my flare for paintball, some reasons that attributed to this is mostly off field politics. For instance I was scrimming a D2 team we won the game and later on in the pits i was approached by 3 individuals pushing me around for "bonusballing" I don't feel I bonus balled anyone hitting someone 3 times from across the field is a common occurrence in tournament paintball, as a tournament player I found this very discouraging as it does not only happen to me and seems to be happening everywhere. This was a breaking point for me I sold my gear the next weekend, paintball was no longer fun for me. Please keep in mind this is only one example I have experienced recently. As I mentioned earlier I have seen this happen to many people and they must be feeling the same way. I probably sound like a ***** saying this but if this precedes to happen every weekend, a stand up guy like myself is probably going to find better things to do which I have. The only reason you may see me at the fields lately is because of my team, they are among my closest friends.

I guess my main point on this subject is new comers to the sport are also witnessing this occur, and it's really sad to say but I can see a higher maturity level in more of the young kids then I do most of "seasoned players" I have dealt with less drama and bull**** rhetoric attending high school then I do at a paintball field. Another reason I believe less and less new comers are hitting up the speed ball fields.

I'm pretty sure I have typed up enough bs to get my points across. as I am only scraping the tip of the iceberg as to why new players are not playing speedball there are many other reasons as well but I do feel these are some of the strongest attributing factors.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:30 AM #57
QuiverKiller
SHC

You can call me biased for considering Trevor one of my better friends (and one of the best guys I've ever met), but I challenge you to find a better/more thought out post on this website.

One of the biggest points in his post is how much drama and bull**** is caused by players either being *****es or thinking they're better than they are. Over shooting happens, ****ing deal with it. If you play this sport long enough, you WILL have games where you get shot 20 plus times, and I don't have any respect for people who whine and complain about overshooting. Watch the PSP pro division, those guys will get shot 5-10 times ATLEAST every point and I have never once seen any pro in the PSP ***** about overshooting.

Now when I say people who think they are better than they are, I pretty much mean the players who will flip **** just because they fired a paintball in your general direction and you didn't leave the field. Sometimes a paintball breaks off the side of a bunker and NOT the loader of the person your gunfighting with; sometimes a person will make it through your lane (either by luck or because your lane wasn't on point, doesn't matter). In past years, there was one team (who played at the same field every weekend) that was notorious for this ****. Luckily for BC paintball, this team is no longer together (and the players no longer play). This problem is exclusive to the older people in the sport, younger players straight up aren't that over confident in their abilities.

How do you think parents feel when they see people screaming their heads off about something like that? Not very good, and this is a major problem. 90% Of players that are just getting interested in speedball are getting dropped off at the field by their parents, and I wouldn't want my child (god forbid I ever have a child *shudder*) getting screamed at by a person 2-3 times their size for something as petty as the above circumstances.
Aftershock Fan #26
Shark Heart Crew
QuiverKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:57 PM #58
chevota

hey Quiverkiller just to let you know most of that team still plays.They just decided to play in alberta instead last yr and smoked everyone there, and some of them played brawl with WCA.And for this well there was no league.And they can be that confident when you have won as much as they have.Also you say the pro's never fight well i'm sure the last NPPL event Oliver and Frank almost went at it.
Don't get me wrong your right there doesn't need to be all the screaming.
R8 your wrong we traveled to salmon arm the last two yr's.
Maybe we should go back to when you played one or two events loco and the other 2 else where like the island kamloop kelowna something along those line i wouldn't have a problem with that' it was would be cool.
And hey when i started there was no divsions everyone played everyone you either maned up or went home.
Is it the rookies down here's fault they buy real markers and u guy's buy from walmart is that there fault?

Last edited by chevota : 09-14-2011 at 01:08 PM.
chevota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:32 PM #59
neoh
richmondpaintball.ca

Annual Supporting Member
neoh owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
neoh supports Team VICIOUS
neoh has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
neoh has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've considered retiring tournament paintball for several reasons.

One, being that the person who hosts the events cares very little for the sport in BC. I say this in a broad perspective. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but if I quote his post:

"Not enough teams are currently playing to economicially support a event like we run. It did not fail, I simply have better things to do this year in my real business than run 18-22 team tournaments."

I get it. It costs money. Maybe someone who lives and works in BC needs to step up and take ownership of the tournament play. Someone who will take capital and invest in marketing these events through proper channels of distribution.

I've played at Ambush close to every weekend for the better of two years. I do enjoy playing ball, but politics, cliques and pretentiousness has overwhelmed the sport, and I just don't look forward to it the way I used to.

I am the GM of a paintball field. My staff are encouraged to drive players to try speedball and expand the sport. Like what your playing? You should try this game.. We have proudly brought dozens of new players out to Ambush and the surrounding fields to try this amazing style of play, and they are enjoying it.

Though from talking to people who are trying to get their foot into tournament play, I'm finding that the new players do not have an opportunity to actually.. practice. Drills, one on ones, learning how to switch hands and run and gun. These players come out every weekend and get torn apart, while trying to improve their game on the field, and spend probably an average of 30 minutes on a Sunday trying to improve their game. How will these people ever feel confident to spend their money in a tournament?

GM - Richmond Indoor Paintball (www.richmondpaintball.ca)
Consultant - Paintballgear.ca (www.paintballgear.ca)
neoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:01 PM #60
KBERG
Gold Team

KBERG plays in the PSP
KBERG plays in the APPA D2 division
Just play NPPL probably comes out to about the same price
D3 7 man $1825
D2 7 man $2100
with say 25 cases of paint at event prices
even with flying can get to most places for around $350-$400 each ticket
hotel need 2-3 rooms for 7-8 ppl for 3 nights roughly $675
so bringing 7-8 people to an nppl event would be roughly $500 a player w/ 0 sponsorship...

bcppl entry cant remember so ill say $1000
25 cases of paint at $90 a case (conservative)
about $500 a person with 0 sponsorship

without any hotel costs it is about the same playing a bcppl event, and an nppl event and you get to travel to bad *** places
KBERG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:31 PM #61
QuiverKiller
SHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevota View Post
hey Quiverkiller just to let you know most of that team still plays.They just decided to play in alberta instead last yr and smoked everyone there, and some of them played brawl with WCA.And for this well there was no league.And they can be that confident when you have won as much as they have.Also you say the pro's never fight well i'm sure the last NPPL event Oliver and Frank almost went at it.\
Sorry, didn't know the players were still playing, that was my mistake. To say that I can be as overconfident as them when I have won as much as they have is a pretty lackluster argument. If I go out to Sniperz or Ambush, do I get screamed at by the older players (who have all won just as much as IDK (not gonna bother hiding who I'm talking about anymore)) at those fields? Hell no, because they realize that they aren't perfect and don't always hit who they're aiming for.

Also, keep in mind that I NEVER said that pro's don't fight, I said they don't ***** about overshooting, specifically at PSP events. Oliver and Frank did not "almost fight" because of something as ridiculous as overshooting, they almost fought because one player felt he was cheated by the other (whether or not he actually was doesn't matter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBERG View Post
Just play NPPL probably comes out to about the same price
D3 7 man $1825
D2 7 man $2100
with say 25 cases of paint at event prices
even with flying can get to most places for around $350-$400 each ticket
hotel need 2-3 rooms for 7-8 ppl for 3 nights roughly $675
so bringing 7-8 people to an nppl event would be roughly $500 a player w/ 0 sponsorship
I'm gonna do the math here, because you obviously didn't.

D3 7-man = $1850, split that between 8, players, and it works out to $231 per player
At Vegas, Ultra Evil was $50 a case, so $50x25 cases = $4250, split that between 8 players and it works out to $531 per player
At Vegas, we got a sick *** deal on our hotel rooms, and the 4 people in my room got 4 nights for $400 total, so $100 each per player
Flights were 200-300 a person (keep in mind, flights to Las Vegas are cheaper that flights to almost anywhere else on the continent.)

As you can see, the per player paint cost ALONE would break the budget you came up with.

Entry = $231
Paint = $531
Hotel = $100
Flight = $200

Add all that up and your total comes to $1062 per player, and we got a great deal on both our hotel room and our flights.
Even if you got all your paint for free, traveling to the event and playing would STILL cost more that $500 dollars, and that doesn't even take into account food (which could easily be another hundred per person if you eat out (at mcdonalds) every meal.

While I too think that more teams should travel to the big national events in the states, your math/budget wasn't even close.
Aftershock Fan #26
Shark Heart Crew

Last edited by QuiverKiller : 09-14-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:39 AM #62
Mixednutz1

WOW ... Quiverkiller that is almost the the budget (the NPPL)a northern team had to shell out to come down to "sandbagger-land" .... minus the flights cuz we drove and took days off work to drive it (9hrs)

... the money I have saved since dropping out of tournament paintball I have put myself through school and bought a new Harley.

Do I miss playing .... yes. will I go back, unlikely .... I have to work hard for my $$$, I have to see a return on my "fun money" and tournament paintball just doesn't deliver anymore. Something tangible like ...CHROME.

Anybody out there wanna buy some good used gear ... will trade for Harley chrome .. PM me

Last edited by Mixednutz1 : 09-15-2011 at 01:54 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:56 AM #63
QuiverKiller
SHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixednutz1 View Post
WOW ... Quiverkiller that is almost the the budget (the NPPL)a northern team had to shell out to come down to "sandbagger-land" .... minus the flights cuz we drove and took days off work to drive it (9hrs)

... the money I have saved since dropping out of tournament paintball I have put myself through school and bought a new Harley.

Do I miss playing .... yes. will I go back, unlikely .... I have to work hard for my $$$, I have to see a return on my "fun money" and tournament paintball just doesn't deliver anymore. Something tangible like ...CHROME.

Anybody out there wanna buy some good used gear ... will trade for Harley chrome .. PM me
Are you referring the the Lower mainland as "sandbagger-land"? If so, I don't really feel that is fair to say, because for the last 4 seasons that I have played BCPPL, there has been only a tiny amount of sandbagging (usually seen in the form of ONE upper divisional player sandbagging, not an entire team). Now when I say a tiny amount, I mean that I have only known of it happening twice in the past four seasons (even though it has probably happened a few more times than that and I just didn't realize it).

Also, there is no WAY you spent over 500 dollars per person on paint (I've never heard of a 7man team shooting 35 cases, or a 5man team shooting 25), and entry shouldn't have been much more than $100 per person. That being said, I just don't see how you could have spent close to $1000 per person, unless your including food and extras (batteries, bottled water/gatorade, etc....) in your tournament budget. If that is the case however, than $1000 seems a little more reasonable.
Aftershock Fan #26
Shark Heart Crew