- Paypal or Money order.
- If you are paying with paypal you must either gift the payment or cover the fees. Use the Fee Calculator here
- NO LOWBALLS - Prices are pretty firm but if you have an offer feel free to make it.
- POST in my thread FIRST. Then PM me with your offer. Dont ask me to PM you in your post, if you do, you will be ignored.
- TRADES WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY FAVOR - If you want to trade, be prepared to offer more in trade value.
- Not interested in: Smart Parts, MacDevs, Creeds, DP, Angels, Non Electrics, Pumps, Low Ends
Para-Ordnance Mod 85 Automatic Pistol with 2 clips (SUPER RARE)
This gun is an amazing piece of paintball history. This is the only paintball gun ever produced that uses gunpowder as a propellant instead of air/co2. These things are extremely rare, but even rarer is the ammo for this gun. I currently have 4 boxes (50 rounds each)
Shown here is only the gun.
This is for serious collectors only, as this is not legal to use at paintball fields.
The Model 85 "Dye Marking Tactical Machine Pistol." was designed as a close-quarters-combat training device for law enforcement and military personnel. More of a 'simunition' gun than a traditional paintball marker, the Mod 85 used actual cartridges which housed a .375 caliber paintball and a primer. Magazine fed and polymer bodied, the marker was closely styled after the Ingram MAC-10 sub-machine gun, right down to the fully automatic operation.
The gun was known to be incredibly loud (technically being a firearm), wildly inaccurate, and terrifying to be on the receiving end of (yet a true crowd pleaser at the chrono station due to the noise, smoke, sparks and incredible cyclic rate of approximately 1200rpm). Banned from fields due to its extremely high velocities (reportedly around 400 fps), the Mod 85 saw little use on paintball fields, and is now considered more of a novelty gun, especially given the lack of ammunition for it.