Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-06-2003, 12:04 PM #1
RamDragon
Of The Board.

has been a member for 10 years
Cool General Scenario Sponsorship Program

The folks over at Action Markers, famous for being high-class trendsetters, have set out to once again prove that they have all the best ideas. In 2004, Action Markers working with many of the best scenario game promoters and producers in the industry to bring you, the paintball playing public, the first ever General Scenario Sponsorship!

From January 1 through December 1 2004, any Action Markers product purchased will include a certificate for up to $75 off your entry fee into any qualifying scenario game. And you can find a great game near you with Scenarioball.com, also working with Action Markers to bring you this incredible deal. Scenarioball.com is your Internet source of information about scenario games across the country, and will be the official “hub of information” regarding qualifying scenario games. And they’ve even taken the time to include a very handy calendar of events so you can easily find the perfect scenario game near you!

This high level of multi-faceted cooperation between a major manufacturer, several major scenario producers, fields and dealers all over the country is another first for paintball. By working together to bring you, the speed-sport society, an easy and available source of playtime, Action Markers and Scenarioball.com hope to grow this wonderful sport of ours. In coming months and years, as we all hone and perfect our skillz, this kind of thinking is what is going to bring paintball out of the woods (so to speak) and into being a mainstream sport.

Between detecting aliens, ambushing union forces, destroying dangerous automatons, and securing the foothill base from mutant creations, maybe you, too, can find the time to tell a friend about Action Markers’ General Scenario Sponsorship. I’m sure your friend who is just getting started in the sport will appreciate the durability and ease of maintenance of the Sentinel TS. And you were just thinking about a new Electro, too, weren’t you? Now you have the perfect opportunity to try out and show off your new marker included right in the box!

You might even find the perfect excuse to buy the new AM-4 Elite Force to take into your 2004 scenario games with you!

Last edited by RamDragon : 12-06-2003 at 12:21 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2003, 05:23 PM #2
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
Better have Tippmann World Challenge on that list bub! Er else I ainta buyin dat der diadem.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!
Old 12-07-2003, 01:10 AM #3
Some Dude

Some Dude is an NCPA player
Some Dude plays in the APPA D5 division
Some Dude has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
That is great, and bad at the same time. I just ordered my Illusion I no get a thingy?
Old 12-08-2003, 02:20 PM #4
r3zjimbo
Owner of the Diadem

crapola, too late for free diadem stuff
Old 12-15-2003, 08:58 PM #5
SentinelPro66
word

notice he said from january 1st (2004) through december 1 (2004) and we have yet to have reached january so im guessing u won't be gettin one, not trying to flame if it may seem like i am
Joy Division #2

Sick Gun Fund: $320.50

My Feedback
Old 12-15-2003, 11:09 PM #6
Some Dude

Some Dude is an NCPA player
Some Dude plays in the APPA D5 division
Some Dude has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If you mean me? I know that i'm not gonna get one, just bummed about it. Haven't been to a scenario in awhile.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:23 PM #7
SentinelPro66
word

yea, i haven't played a sneario yet but am planning to play one soon, they look so sweet cause some of the time u don't get out with one hit, depending on teams and objectives and what not
Joy Division #2

Sick Gun Fund: $320.50

My Feedback