Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-04-2015, 04:50 PM #1
tarrguy57

tarrguy57 is an NCPA player
tarrguy57 plays in the APPA D5 division
tarrguy57 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Sidewinder help

So I'm sitting here scratching my head utterly confused. Wanted to get out and use my Viking after not using it for a few years. Got it all teched up, SCM-III set right, board programmed how I wanted it, Sidewinder set shooting around 280FPS with reballs. Swap out the CP On/Off for a Bob Long Cam Drive and now air isn't getting to the noid some how. Noid still clicks away but gun isn't firing. Disassembled to check for a clipped o-ring or something blocking a passage way. Found nothing. Put it all back together and it leaks out the vent hole right next to where the reg screws in. Found that odd so I tried another Sidewinder. Second Sidewinder leaks out of the vent hole on the reg body.

I'm stumped as to what could have happened. Both the gun and 2 regs have been recently rebuilt and oiled. Thoughts?
tarrguy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2015, 05:54 PM #2
BigPumpPlayer

BigPumpPlayer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Haunted. Definitely ghouls at work here. Order holy water, wrap marker and regs in panties and splash with holy water, unwrap after 3 days and all should be good.

No thanks needed.

On a serious note, no idea but curious how this gets solved so definitely want to see the suggestions.
Pumphaus OC Phantom
Bob Long MVP
Palmers Brass N' Wood 1K Blazer
Twister Ion Pump
Sterling Pump & NSG Splatmaster
BigPumpPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 07:12 PM #3
fsrxc1

has been a member for 10 years
If you pull the macro out of the sidewinder and turn on the asa does it blow air....you may have put the air fitting in the asa to tight

Monster Paintball- I Bleed GREEN
fsrxc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 01:17 PM #4
frank-n-pulse
I hate my name

has been a member for 10 years
Alternatively, its possible if you switched macro fittings on the sidewinder you put it too far into the sidewinder and have cut off air flow.
frank-n-pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:05 PM #5
tarrguy57

tarrguy57 is an NCPA player
tarrguy57 plays in the APPA D5 division
tarrguy57 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Honestly don't even remember what I ended up doing to fix it. Never had a problem before with the fittings, always made sure to leave them a few turns looser than I would so the swivel would still work.
tarrguy57 is offline   Reply With Quote