AEFP!! supports Cereal Killerz 2
Soon...
Old 07-26-2011, 10:23 AM #6
JJRoth

JJRoth is a Professional paintball player
Player Biography for Cory "Tuna" Laurenson #40

Name: Cory Laurenson

Hometown: Edmonton AB Canada

How did you get started playing paintball? A buddy I worked with brought in a magazine. We played rec together a couple of times and just beat down on random people. It wasn't enough for us so we started a team.

Past teams you have played for? Secondsting, sting YGP, Outcast Forty, Parkland Young Guns, One18

Highlights of your playing career so far? Was captain of One18, a team of my best friends, won DC nppl on my birthday, it was a pretty awesome present from the boys.

Future goals in the sport of paintball? Progression, oh and win, win, win.

Favorite players: all of seattle thunder and one18

What’s playing in your car/truck/ipod right now: HaHa in the car, the radio, my deck is busted. IpoD; sabotage- Beastie Boys

Other hobbies besides paintball: Have far to much on my plate: play in a band, when Im in Edmonton which rarely happens. Hunting, fishing (alot lol), biking, and the rest of the time COD and enjoying a good cinematic adventure with the boss!(not sure if this is a hobby but I have like 600+ dvds.lol)
JJRoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:12 AM #7
JJRoth

Name: Tyler "Tmac" McCluskey

Home town: Salem Oregon

How I got started playing paintball: My dad played back in the 80s when paintball first got started and everyone had pgp pistols. he would come home and tell me stories of his epic battles and I thought that was the coolest thing ever. when I was nine a friend of mine invited me to a paintball birthday party at an indoor field close by and could not say yes fast enough!

Past teams I have played for: Sabotage, Phantom Force, Carnival Clowns, Exile, Naughty Dogs

Highlights of my career: Winning my first pro event ever in 2003, Winning the Smart Parts tournament on ESPN
Future goals in paintball: Help the sport get back to what it once was and more, Win tournaments!

Favorite players: Tyler Harmon, Mark Nelson (now retired), Hector Cardona, Zake Wake, Adam Smith, Kevin Fillers (also retired), Knuth brothers (also retired), Blake Bearham, My Seattle Thunder boys!

Playing on my ipod in my truck: Atmoshere

Other hobbies: Snow boarding when ever possible, adventuring in the wilderness
Old 08-08-2011, 01:42 PM #8
JJRoth

Name: Jefferson "JJ" Roth

Home Town: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

How I got started playing paintball: My cousins had an outlaw field setup on their farm. Just a bunch of junk thrown randomly around in a wooded area, but it was fun as hell, and from what I can remember my favorite bunker was an old stackable washer/dryer combo laid on it's side with some truck tires dumped on top of it. I bought a used Pirahna for my first marker and couldn't believe that there was such thing as a $1000 paintball gun (Bob Long Intimidator). I played around in the woods for a few years, and then entered my first competitive tournament 4 years ago.

Past teams I have played for: Fort Smith Swarm, Spruce Grove Militia, NY Factory Black, Naughty Dogs Silver, Portland Naughty Dogs, Seattle Thunder

Highlights of my career: World Cup 2010. Amazing and humbling experience.

Future goals in paintball: Help the sport grow both locally here in Edmonton as well as in the Pacific Northwest where our team is based. Obviously I want to see Seattle Thunder on some podiums in the near future! As well I would like to grow our CXBL team into a NAX contender and win one of those big badass rings.

Favorite players: Jon Richardson, LJ, Josh Davey, JC, Ryan Moorhead, JRab, Zack Wake, Slowiak, Jack Crim, Trevor Hocking, Cory Gadke, Troll, Yosh Rau, all my boys on Thunder! Honestly, there's so many players I really enjoy watching this list could be huge...

Playing in my truck: Swollen Members- Warrior

Other hobbies: Wakesurfing, Motocross, building bikes/cars, quadding.