Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 04:57 PM #1
Yervand

$600 for all of this you see on picture?

Hello.

This is not me trying to sell stuff, but buy stuff.

So here are four pictures. There are no other picture and no higher resolution pictures.

All I know right now is that the guy was playing with the silver marker and it is a 3 year old Proto Rail. He is coming up with a list for the rest of markers, and hoppers, but most of you guys who have been playing for a long time, would be able to recognize the gear with out the list...

So I am asking - is this worth $600. My guess would be yes, but what I can't tell from if it is an OK deal, or a deal I should be in my car driving for already.

I'll also post a list when I get it so that makes it easier to decide, but till then what do you think?

Also a person claims that the markers are worth the price he is selling the whole thing for.

"I am new to the sport and the forum. I've recently been posting topics with questions, asked for suggestions and opinions. People on this forum helped me a lot and keep helping me. This is very inspirational and gives a sense of friendliness and support in the sport. Thank you all very-very much."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2011, 06:06 PM #2
cslguy

I dont see why you would want like 3 loaders and 5 masks. There is also a **** load of pods that you dont really need. The pants look to be 08 Proto pants and I think all of the loaders are Reloader B's. There is a gear bag and a few tanks, I think there is also a pack and some Proto knee pads.

Honestly I wouldnt buy it because nothing looks to be in that great of condition and once again why do you need so much of one thing?
Old 08-03-2011, 06:12 PM #3
Yervand

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslguy View Post
Honestly I wouldnt buy it because nothing looks to be in that great of condition and once again why do you need so much of one thing?
If his markers are adequate then I would keep on for myself, I would also keep the kneepads, and it seems like one of the tanks could be HPA Carbon Fiber tank. I could keep all of that and sell the rest. If not then I will sell it all and buy myself PMR10, Guerilla 68/4500, I already have a dye i4 mask.

What I want to find out is if this is worth $600 and if I should consider buying it all and selling it if there is a chance that I can get more out of it by reselling. That is if he is giving a huge sale, which could be if his claim is adequate that just the markers are worth $600...

So this is pretty much what I wanted to ask and I still didn't get an email from him with the list of equipment...

"I am new to the sport and the forum. I've recently been posting topics with questions, asked for suggestions and opinions. People on this forum helped me a lot and keep helping me. This is very inspirational and gives a sense of friendliness and support in the sport. Thank you all very-very much."

Last edited by Yervand : 08-03-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:21 PM #4
Unable

Annual Supporting Member
Unable is BST Trusted
Unable has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unable has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Unable is attending Decay of Nations VI
I wouldn't pay close to $600 for all of that.

If i post in your thread please pm me, chances are i will forget to look back at my offer. Thanks!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:30 PM #5
Yervand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unable View Post
I wouldn't pay close to $600 for all of that.
Why not? Is it not worth it?

Old 08-03-2011, 07:28 PM #6
Paper-Cut (Banned)
mentally unstable

Paper-Cut has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
That isn't a proto rail, it's a proto matrix 6. It works like a Dye matrix they started making the rail because people were buying the proto matrix because it was just as good as the DM but without the markup.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:44 PM #7
Yervand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper-Cut View Post
That isn't a proto rail, it's a proto matrix 6. It works like a Dye matrix they started making the rail because people were buying the proto matrix because it was just as good as the DM but without the markup.
It is like $450 right? + the other markers, + masks, + loaders... Should be a nice deal right? If I buy it for $600, I'll probably be able to make a couple of hundreds more out of it.

What do you say? Should I take it?

Old 08-03-2011, 07:46 PM #8
Paper-Cut (Banned)
mentally unstable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yervand View Post
It is like $450 right? + the other markers, + masks, + loaders... Should be a nice deal right? If I buy it for $600, I'll probably be able to make a couple of hundreds more out of it.

What do you say? Should I take it?
PM6 is more along the lines of 200ish. It will be close, you'll be lucky to get $600 out of it.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:52 PM #9
cpt_crunch

cpt_crunch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The other two markers look like piranha gti's. which are worth about as much as a stick of used chapstick. (maybe a bit harsh but they're walmart junk). The tanks look ok the hopper look like all reloaders. the masks look decent.
Id say it was NOT worth $600.

If you're new to this game and trying to get a first setup, dont buy a mystery pile even if it is massive. Get a single marker from a legitimate person who knows what they're talking about. Spend alot less money, get better stuff. Even if you could sell that gear for extra money theres no guarantee someone will buy it don't take the risk unless you really know what you're getting and what its worth.
Lover of All Things Paintball

Buy my airsoft gear
Old 08-03-2011, 07:58 PM #10
p8ntbllplaya

p8ntbllplaya supports Pev's Paintball
Not worth it if you are starting up, too many unknowns and too much stuff you don't actually need.

Not worth it if you are just trying to flip it. It is a lot of stuff but I highly doubt you would be able to resell it for any more.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:01 PM #11
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
That's a PM7 in there.

$350 is what it's all worth now.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!
LNIB PE HDEs - CHEAP - Need em gone!
It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
Old 08-03-2011, 08:04 PM #12
Paper-Cut (Banned)
mentally unstable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
That's a PM7 in there.

$350 is what it's all worth now.
No it isn't, look at the eye covers.

PM7

PM6
Old 08-03-2011, 10:36 PM #13
Yervand

Got it.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:45 PM #14
eforcegtid00d
factorypb

eforcegtid00d plays in the PSP
eforcegtid00d owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
If you would like an appraisal, please visit the marker specific forums or our buy/sell/trade section at the bottom of the home page to see what similar equipment has sold for. We prefer not to have these threads in the new players forum because it can quickly cover the first page in appraisal threads.
Closed Thread