Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-02-2011, 02:31 PM #1
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty supports Sherwood Forest
Peppermint Patty supports Sherwood Forest
Commanders Heaven vs Hell

I am glad to announce the Commanders for Heaven vs Hell

Commanding the unholy from Hell is Scott Maxson from team Fugazi. Scott has been playing paintball for 6 years. He has Commanded many times during his years of play. XOing for Scott will be Juan (Rock) Piedra. Scott is a big fan of Supernatural and looking forward to Commanding the game. Hell will be starting at the south base.

Commanding the Hunters and angels from Heaven is Larry "Hitman" Little of T.A.C. 21. This will be Larry's first time Commanding but don't let that fool you as he is also co-owner of Combat Ready Scenarios so he knows what it takes to win a game. Larry has been playing for about 12 years. XOing for Larry will be Don "Crazy D" Gardner. Larry loves Supernatural and that is the show that got CRS going. Heaven will be starting at the north base.

Recruiting will now begin.

If there is a side you would prefer to be on get in touch with one of these guys and let them know. Either one of them would be happy to have you.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2011, 09:17 PM #2
ne_harisho2

ne_harisho2 supports Sherwood Forest
ne_harisho2 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Should be fun no matter who I'm shooting at
ne_harisho2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:35 PM #3
Dog16

Patty how can we get in touch with the commanders did they list an email address to email them? If so could you pm them to me so I can get a hold of them, would appreciate it.