Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-01-2011, 09:13 PM #1
mjakucki

i need help on 2011 prm, video inside.

ok so have this problem with my 2011 rail .it wont shoot. all of the seals are good and lubed. at first i thought it was a bad solenoid. dye sent me a new one and i put it in. the air leak is going through the little hole in the noid even with the new noid. i adjusted the hyper3 all the way low to all the way high. and everything inbetween. but it still does nothing.the bolt will not move and there is no reason for it to stick. the video shows whats is going on. maybe someone can give me a answer to what is the issue...if you guys wanna ask me anything bout it go for it, i could have left some stuff out.

the link is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbiKIfbKNY
mjakucki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2011, 09:16 PM #2
Feloniousnick

Feloniousnick plays in the APPA D5 division
Did you buy this new? If so I'd say since it should be under warranty just to send it in and have them fix it.
Feloniousnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:28 PM #3
mjakucki

yeah it is new and under warenty, i was hoping to use it this weekend though..i also like to know what is wrong so if it happens i know how to fix it
Old 08-01-2011, 10:03 PM #4
Chandler726

I dont want to be captain obvious but:
Change the battery
Make sure the battery harness is in
Make sure all the wires are in good shape
Chandler726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:26 PM #5
Feloniousnick

Feloniousnick plays in the APPA D5 division
I understand wanting to know how to fix it but sometimes there is just a fault piece. So if you've gone through it and can't find the problem then you may just have to send it in.

Try to borrow a gun perhaps for the weekend even though that always sucks to do.
Feloniousnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:24 AM #6
mjakucki

yea i understand stuff happens. i just was posting this just incase someone knew what the problem was. i will send it to dye but still, always nice to know what the problem i though you know

and battery is good.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:58 AM #7
Chandler726

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjakucki View Post
yea i understand stuff happens. i just was posting this just incase someone knew what the problem was. i will send it to dye but still, always nice to know what the problem i though you know

and battery is good.
Not trying to insult you or anything, but when you installed the solenoid, you could have done it wrong or messed up something.
I would have done the same thing probably
Chandler726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:13 PM #8
mjakucki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler726 View Post
Not trying to insult you or anything, but when you installed the solenoid, you could have done it wrong or messed up something.
I would have done the same thing probably
no its cool, and thats impossible. the solenoid is incased and sealed with a oring and attached with 2 little screw to hold it down to the frame itself. the air lines are also held down with 3 screws. there is no way anyone can mess that up. at this point i dont think its the solenoid.. and im not sure what it could be. it is getting air just seems to be letting air out of the solenoid because of to much pressure. but that wouldnt be the case because i have put the hyper3 to the lowest u can go and the noid still does it. i will send it back to dye and i should have just done that to begin with but we all make mistakes. i was just hoping someone coudl help me out with this one is all
Old 08-02-2011, 12:49 PM #9
nevekd128

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjakucki View Post
no its cool, and thats impossible. the solenoid is incased and sealed with a oring and attached with 2 little screw to hold it down to the frame itself. the air lines are also held down with 3 screws. there is no way anyone can mess that up. at this point i dont think its the solenoid.. and im not sure what it could be. it is getting air just seems to be letting air out of the solenoid because of to much pressure. but that wouldnt be the case because i have put the hyper3 to the lowest u can go and the noid still does it. i will send it back to dye and i should have just done that to begin with but we all make mistakes. i was just hoping someone coudl help me out with this one is all
dont over lube your bolt and raise the stock dwell 10ms