Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-31-2011, 09:24 PM #1
caveman787

Imagine LED value? / CO2 Friendly gun ?

Looking to get an old school imagine LED to up for co2 use. Hoping to manage to LP it with an orange bolt, maddman rocket valve and delrin striker. Adding a critical trigger for walkability.

Would this be the best option for running co2 or is there another way to get a nice scythe trigger, co2 friendly marker with a straight regulator that isn't to ugly?

Sadly I can't deal with angled regulator setups and really scrunched up frame/ regulator setups.

Maybe simply add a stabilizer to an ion?
caveman787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2011, 11:50 PM #2
xXBloodLustACXx
The EM1 Collector

xXBloodLustACXx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman787 View Post
Looking to get an old school imagine LED to up for co2 use. Hoping to manage to LP it with an orange bolt, maddman rocket valve and delrin striker. Adding a critical trigger for walkability.

Would this be the best option for running co2 or is there another way to get a nice scythe trigger, co2 friendly marker with a straight regulator that isn't to ugly?

Sadly I can't deal with angled regulator setups and really scrunched up frame/ regulator setups.

Maybe simply add a stabilizer to an ion?
Ions are able to run on anti-siphon co2, aren't they? Put on a Stabilizer and I'm sure it'd be fine... much easier than buying an Imagine and getting all the parts to make it LP, tuning, etc. Overall I'd say the better choice would be the Ion.