Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-29-2011, 06:29 PM #1
cslguy

Money?

Is there anyway I can get some money? Please dont say mow yards, I am obviously to young to get a job, ideas are welcome!
cslguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2011, 06:34 PM #2
ChikinFry
s'rong witchu

ChikinFry helped look for balloons
ChikinFry owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ChikinFry owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ChikinFry supports Team VICIOUS
parents.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:38 PM #3
sbpdood
Most Dope

sbpdood is playing at Living Legends V
sbpdood supports Team VICIOUS
sbpdood is for the Gunfight
sbpdood posts videos on PbNation
sbpdood supports Pev's Paintball
sbpdood has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah..mow yards? Go work places. Make flyers for odd jobs.
And you say your obviously to young to get a job? You can't go mow your neighbors yard? Are you seven?
sbpdood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:22 PM #4
cslguy

No Im not seven, but my neighborhood isnt a very good neighborhood for that. Parents.... hahaha, Im looking to buy a Ego 8 or an Axe, a Ninja tank and a nice mask soon
Old 07-29-2011, 11:34 PM #5
peachesarenottasty

peachesarenottasty is playing at Living Legends III
peachesarenottasty supports Team VICIOUS
peachesarenottasty supports Pev's Paintball
peachesarenottasty has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
sell some of your old ****
Old 07-29-2011, 11:35 PM #6
cslguy

I have thought of that but I dont have much to sell. I have nothing paintball realted that I dont use
Old 07-30-2011, 01:59 AM #7
peachesarenottasty

try selling any thing other than paintball stuff you don't use? Video games, toys, etc.
Also depending where you live, Recycle. it's the easiest way to get money. Just walk the beach, park, trash cans, highways, etc. and pick up cans, bottles, hell even scrap metal. You can recycle all that for some cash.
Or as stated above, put up fliers for odd jobs, or go job hunting. Some states allow you to be as young as 12 (CA for one) to get work permits if you can even find a job.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:00 AM #8
skeleton2135
I went to Disney

Annual Supporting Member
skeleton2135 is a Supporting Member
skeleton2135 supports Cereal Killerz 2
skeleton2135 donated to help Peyton Trent
skeleton2135 helped look for balloons
skeleton2135 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cslguy View Post
I have thought of that but I dont have much to sell. I have nothing paintball realted that I dont use
Stop quiting already....Think what you have that would sell.
You have nothing tangebile to vend you say? Where do you play? They need help(they may just not know it yet)-Understand? They need help...you can do something that they don't want to do for entry/paint. Hint:trash, cleaning bunkers, loading paint from truck, cleaning bathrooms, starting to get the ideas? I know refs hate cleaning up at the end of the day and doing crap like mowing grass, hauling bunkers. Sell yourself. Take advantage of the old, fat, slow, lazy, one-eyed, two left footed, dumb, proud, and just stupid. Keep your ears open at the field and your mouth shut, make friends with the refs and volunteer to help them out, then after helping and helping and helping, you'll get your break. Be THE BEST DAMN WORKER THAT THEY CANNOT DO WITHOUT. Understand? You have to be the absolute best, on time, happy, willing and hardest working guy on the crew. YOU, will be always on the roster for work and the one to put in more time=more money. Are you starting to get it? Work your way up. Nobody gave me crap, It all came out of my sweat. You don't need a fancy car, house, gun, etc. Bust your *** and take what will come to your hard work. Or just sit back and wait for your fairy godmother....FFFFFF---Bomb. Go to Work. Don't tell me it's not possible. Tell yourself you have nothing and YOU will have nothing( meaning: If you don't believe, you won't achieve). In 5 years I expect a signature from the Ironman booth from you.
Weekend Warriors Website weekendwarriorspaintball.net
Don't pick a fight with a old man...If he's too old to fight he'll just kill you.
all that and a bag of chips...Addy made me
If you make something idiot proof...someone will make a better idiot.
skeleton2135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:11 AM #9
peachesarenottasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton2135 View Post
Stop quiting already....Think what you have that would sell.
You have nothing tangebile to vend you say? Where do you play? They need help(they may just not know it yet)-Understand? They need help...you can do something that they don't want to do for entry/paint. Hint:trash, cleaning bunkers, loading paint from truck, cleaning bathrooms, starting to get the ideas? I know refs hate cleaning up at the end of the day and doing crap like mowing grass, hauling bunkers. Sell yourself. Take advantage of the old, fat, slow, lazy, one-eyed, two left footed, dumb, proud, and just stupid. Keep your ears open at the field and your mouth shut, make friends with the refs and volunteer to help them out, then after helping and helping and helping, you'll get your break. Be THE BEST DAMN WORKER THAT THEY CANNOT DO WITHOUT. Understand? You have to be the absolute best, on time, happy, willing and hardest working guy on the crew. YOU, will be always on the roster for work and the one to put in more time=more money. Are you starting to get it? Work your way up. Nobody gave me crap, It all came out of my sweat. You don't need a fancy car, house, gun, etc. Bust your *** and take what will come to your hard work. Or just sit back and wait for your fairy godmother....FFFFFF---Bomb. Go to Work. Don't tell me it's not possible. Tell yourself you have nothing and YOU will have nothing( meaning: If you don't believe, you won't achieve). In 5 years I expect a signature from the Ironman booth from you.
Damn.. Thats pretty good, and if you get stuck cleaning up and the end of the day guess what? You also get to scrimmage the gear left behind lol. My cousin has found many tanks, an ion, and some other random garbage lft behind.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:49 AM #10
cslguy

We only have woodsball, there really isnt much to clean up. I will try but Im not out there every weekend
Old 07-31-2011, 10:47 AM #11
cslguy

Cmon can I get some more posts
Old 07-31-2011, 01:00 PM #12
shpak10

shpak10 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
shpak10 supports Sherwood Forest
here is a good thing to do that gets me anywhere from 20 to 100 plus a week. buy and re sale stuff. im 15 almost 16 and im not old enough to get a job till im 16 and get my car in december. so i go to estate sales and buy and resale them on ebay. for example: i bought a Beretta jacket for 2 bucks and sold it for 50. another example is when my dad bought a 1935 wellington fridge for 35 bucks and its valued at 3500.
shpak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:24 PM #13
cslguy

OK thanks for the post