SAVAGE 25 - 4X4, NITRO GAS POWERED, RADIO CONTROLLED TRUCK. Comes with Truck, radio, starter, fuel bottle, temp gun, glow igniter, and TONS of spare parts. Ready to run, truck is ready to run, add gas, batteries, and a LOT of space, and away you go. Reading through the add, it wasnt apparent that the truck is ready to run, as it states below, there are a TON of extra parts as well.
Selling it preferred, but will consider trades in my favor, trades would consist of Planet Eclipse EGO Markers no older than 2010 with bright colors. Trading value $850.00.
Price: $495.00 OBO
. So bring legit offers.
Truck already has almost all the upgrades. There is more than $1200 worth of stuff here if you went out and bought it from a hobby store. This thing is a ton of fun, make sure you have a lot of space to run it, cause she is fast and quick. Parking lots are a blast... Keep in mind that ALL the stock parts come with it as well !
1. GC coolhead
2. Failsafe - bought this after a little mishap
Flipped it over and ripped out the antena - launched it through the neighbors front window.
3. Triple Damp shocks, oil filled with spring assist - stock shocks come with it as well.
4. Dual stainless steel brakes, you'll need em
5. High speed steering servo - the standard one is also available, but this makes it more fun.
6. Aftermarket exhaust - she sounds sweet
7. 3 speed transmission
- and the 2 speed tranny is also included.
8. Reverse module
9. Heavy duty dogbone joints
10. 3 bodies
11. After run oil, tool kit, engine prep start, and fuel if we do a local thing. ( Don't think the postal boys would like me shipping Nitromethane through the mail )
12. 3 sets of rims
13. 3 sets of tires - Dirt, Stadium( Concrete ), and yard tires
14. AWEsome HPI
carry bag, this thing is the size of a suitcase and has wheels and a handle to carry all this stuff easy.
15. Spare big block motor, still in the bag in the box.
16. Full sets of replacement parts to rebuild almost
anything you crack-up learning to drive this beast.
17. All the original equipment comes with it. Check her out !!
18. Controller and truck do take batteries to run the controls, not provided. Truck takes 4 AA, controller takes 6 AA