PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-22-2004, 03:55 PM #64
Sick Muffins

has been a member for 10 years
This is pathetic. Does anybody who's posted here actually remember what the thread was intended to be about? I'm guessing that most of you have loyalties to one of these companies based on the fact that you own one of their products, or you're a dealer. Either way, what does it matter to you that these companies have a legal dispute? All you guys ever do is fill up these threads with your sophmoric arguements. And then, some of you are actually naiive enough to believe that this magical lawsuit decision will stop people from flaming each other's threads. As soon as it is decided in court who the real Armotech is, the losers will simply declare that they know that they are right, and they will complain from there. You guys need to understand that this arguement is ridiculous and it doesn't affect you as much as you make it seem. So why don't we just put aside these petty arguements, clearing way for a forum where people can ask a question and not be flamed by everyone else? Some of us (like me) would actually appreciate seeing some useful information about these paintball guns, and not read about how one company is real and one isn't.
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2004, 08:46 PM #65
p8ntballdealer

so what is the thread?i have a sim4 good gun don't care! it shoots it hits it works end of story

sim4
procarbine
Old 06-15-2004, 05:44 AM #66
ArmoMatt311
Armotech Warsensor dealer

your barrel on your SIM4 has grooves? please explain....
Old 06-15-2004, 08:47 AM #67
WarHamster
Ablative Pointman

Alright. The threading on the sim-4 is Spyder threading. However, there is one exception. The length of barrel behind the threading is different on the SIM's then it is on Spyder barrels. There is too much barrel behind a spyder barrel to let it seat properly because it won't even screw in 1/3 of the way before the back of the barrel seats. Likewise, a SIM barrels back will NEVER seat because after the threading catches there will still be open space behind the barrel.

YES, I own a SIM-4 and an old Pirhana VTL so I'm speaking out of experience.
Old 06-15-2004, 08:50 AM #68
WarHamster
Ablative Pointman

Also before Matt or anyone else starts flaming the SIM-4's again I'd just like to point them in the direction of my review I posted on these forums earlier. It may have had it's share of problems, but it's a great gun. It can be found here:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=523004

Likewise, before you guys start bragging about your "life-time" warranty, you might want to read the terms of it. It is a LIMITED warranty that will ONLY cover manufacturer defects and errors. It's not like if a part breaks in 5 years you can just send it back and get it replaced free. Most of the problems you're likely to encounter past 90 days aren't manufacturer problems, they're issues of wear & tear.

Last edited by WarHamster : 06-15-2004 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-15-2004, 06:35 PM #69
ArmoMatt311
Armotech Warsensor dealer

im not flaming about the sim4 .. dont own one... but they are not Armotechs.

and you are wrong about the warrenty.. period.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:27 PM #70
p8ntballdealer

the barrel of my sim 4 had grooves that ran the lenght of the barrel. they looked liked they where missed during the final honing. they didn't break ball, make them go farther or hook left or right. just looked like streaks running down the barrel. got ahold of armotech they shipped me out a replacement barrel. i'm still happy with my marker
Old 06-15-2004, 09:49 PM #71
devilmountainsports
NightStalkers

I have seen on many occasions where the problem was user induced or the user broke the paintball gun covered by the warranty.

Yes it is limited and at the discretion of Armotech.us. You are also correct most issues with all paintball guns are wear and tear.

I no longer own DMSPaintball.com. Call the store directly at 925-608-3319 for all your questions.
Old 06-15-2004, 10:30 PM #72
WarHamster
Ablative Pointman

Quote:
Originally posted by devilmountainsports
Yes it is limited and at the discretion of Armotech.us. You are also correct most issues with all paintball guns are wear and tear.
That's exactly what I'm trying to tell Armo. If you actually READ the terms of the warranty it's not like you can have a piece wear out in 5 years and have them fix it for you. I'm not even trying to bash WG's. Just pointing out that it's not the end all of warranty's and you'll NEVER have to spend money fixing or repairing your gun again, because that's what a lot of people <cough cough> armo <cough cough> make it sound like.

So yeah Armo. I'm not WRONG. period. You should read the terms of the warranty before you blindly defend it.

Last edited by WarHamster : 06-15-2004 at 10:35 PM.