Advertisement
Old 12-25-2003, 10:15 PM #23
SimplyOutkast
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee you did.

has been a member for 10 years
why get a armotech in the firstplace?

260th Kriegsmarines
Oklahoma D-Day 2003,2004 (Axis)
Oklahoma D-Day 2010,2011,2012 260th Kriegsmarine (Axis)
Oklahoma D-Day 2013 260th Kriegsmarine (Axis)
Oklahoma D-Day 2014 260th Kriegsmarine (Axis)
Old 12-26-2003, 09:19 PM #24
HipboyScott
OMGWTFBBQGRASS

becasue they want a milsim gun and can't afford an AT

so, lemme get this straight, was armotech.com a while back the official page, and then it split into the 'real' armotech called armotech.net, and the 'imposter' armotech called armotech.com.

well, they both have the name Armotech, so it's like a cell splitting into two cells, there's two armotechs. now, which one retains the original corporate data, and which one has completely new data (like a startup company)?

whatever happened, I'm trying to be unbiased. So, all the "we have stoped producing the old WG series to use the new SIM-4 series." is actually "we left Armotech and are now, um, Armotech, and we are making our own generic version of the same gun called the SIG-4"

by the same token, it could be "we split off of armotech, and are selling the remaining stock of WG-65 and such off while the 'real' armotech is selling new stuff"

all the corporate hum-dum aside, the Sig-4 DOES look litle better, but quality vs. looks, is quality.

we need to get someone who REALLY knows the scoop, who is unbiased towards either, to really figure out who's who.
Old 12-30-2003, 07:43 PM #25
ArmoMatt311
Armotech Warsensor dealer

xnuke .... and Willk.... that is the Warsensor version of the WS66 ... the official Armotech.Net has not released the WG66
Old 12-30-2003, 10:26 PM #26
Xnuke
Banned

WS or WG it is the same. There is no difference. They are the same owners and the same product. Dierwolf, who tested it said it came with Armotech manuals.
It may change but I believe the WS66 and WG66 will be the same design. I don't think you will ever see the clip fed "WG66"
Old 12-31-2003, 06:36 AM #27
ArmoMatt311

no there wont be a clip fed WG66 ... if there is one period it will most likly come out on the WG67 ...

Yes they use the same manufacturer
Warsensor is in partnership with Armotech they are not owned by Richard and Thomas.

The WG66 will be similar to the WS66 but with out some of the problems.
Old 01-01-2004, 03:41 AM #28
pony5oh

Warsensor and speedpaintball are owned by the same people, all of warsensores.68 caliber markers are the same as the armotech ones with a different name on them
Old 01-01-2004, 09:30 AM #29
ArmoMatt311

pony5oh = hasaim
Old 01-01-2004, 12:21 PM #30
pony5oh

You wish
armomatt311= jon or richard
Old 01-24-2004, 01:34 AM #31
robertdell

Important Announcement
As of October 1, 2003, The Armotech products will be distributed by Armotech US (www.armotech.us) in USA, and Armotech.com web site is no more our official web site.
The change in distributorsship will not change our services; all our clients will continue to receive the same valuable benifits and service that you have come to expect from us.
Armotech.com (also know as Paintballarmory.com) will not receive any products from Armotech any more, and their new marker is not made in Armotech's factory and not in US.
We strongly suggest our clients buying our products from the authorized dealers certificated by Armotech US. Click on this link to find the new dealers list:
http://www.armotech.us/wheretobuy.html
If you have any questions, please call 1-856-753-0873 to speak with an Armotech Respresentative Monday through Friday, 8:30am ~ 8:00pm Eastern Time.
Old 01-24-2004, 01:58 AM #32
robertdell

And the most important thing is :
WS66 has full-auto version.

Where is SIM-4 RIS? RIS Elite?
Their OEM manufacturer in Taiwan can't do that?
Or, .COM (Paintballarmory) didn't pay their supplier (again)?
Old 01-24-2004, 03:14 AM #33
pony5oh

Hello Richard...man you gotta learn to type in better broken english man...I guess your the only one that doesnt know they have all the models......................
Old 01-25-2004, 03:00 AM #34
robertdell

Check this :
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=363292
Old 01-25-2004, 04:37 AM #35
pony5oh

Robertdell...I mean Richard. You do know that the SIM4 has the RIS, Elite and RIS version right,,,and you can call them yourself and see that they have them all in stock. All made in the USA.
So is it the WG66 , the WS66, warsensor, armotech, armotech.us, armotech.net ,tactical markers, davis custom firearms, armotech depot...MAN! Your goin alot of different ways,huh.
And the phrase is "check this out", not "check this colon", or did you mean? hehehe! I shouldnt !?
Old 01-25-2004, 07:26 AM #36
ArmoMatt311

Xnuke.. Like i said.. the WG66 still has not been released.. its still in PROTOTYPE stages.. i dont care that a few WS66 liped by and made it to be sold.. but the WG66 has not been sold an will not be untill and issues that the marker might have are worked out..

poney5 dosnt even own an Armotech marker. hes just a kiss ***.
Old 01-25-2004, 03:08 PM #37
robertdell

Oh, do you know why dealers don't want to sell SIM-4?
Because they know that Armotech LLC will give the products first
to their own site : Paintballarmory.
They don't care about dealers, they just want to make fast money, that's why they offer the 90 days warranty.
They don't care about customers neither.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:13 PM #38
pony5oh

Your warrenty covers manufacturer defects...Why do people need a whole year to figure out if the gun is defective? Or are you covering regular wear and tear?
And how different do you think pbarmory is from armotech.us and tacticalmarkers.com....I would call pbarmory before you make claims. I myself called the armotech.us contact phone number, the guy who answered the phone answered it "go ahead..." when I asked him where the best place to get a WG-65 was he said youar gonna want to go to tacticalmarkers.com. isnt showing preferance....not to mention it sounded like he had just gotten out of the shower or somthin. And I have heard that the AVERAGE wait time for a shipment from armotech.usis 2-3 weeks. Oh yeah and thats for orders that stores have paid for on day one.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:28 PM #39
ArmoMatt311

you have any facts the show that you called Armotech.us?... show me the phone bill.... and you "HEARD" the average time for a shipment is also is just a he said she said that her dog said.. no facts..
Old 01-26-2004, 12:01 AM #40
pony5oh

You can call armotech.us and ask for your self...And the average wait time is widly advertised on both tacticalmarkers forums...tacticalmarkers.com and armotech.us.....
But I am not goin to argue with you. Robertdell, i mean Richard Lin, is one of the only ones that knows what is really goin on...You armomatt certainly do not
Old 01-26-2004, 01:50 AM #41
tompackard

Why this stupid pony5oh called everybody he doesn't like Richard?
He must be very very sick...
Poor guy.
He, pony, go home! Or, if you are that Arab Haisam or something,
go back to the desert where you belong to.
Old 01-26-2004, 02:54 AM #42
WarDan

hey richard robert tompackard or whoever you are if you are really the owner of the other armotech i have some advice for you

maybe if you spend more time fixing your guns and less time talking trash and trying to bad mouth the competition you could get somewhere. you showed us your true colors by insulting somones race. i guess you cant really put up any real argumnt so you have to resrot to that. thats the worst kind of lowlife. its racist and disgusting