PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-27-2011, 10:12 AM #1
Robby C

Proto Pants and Jersey!

Hey guys,

Getting rid of my gear and have a Jersey and a pair of pants which are both in great condition. These were only worn a few times and have no rips/stains/ or tears.

Rules/Information:
1. I am not shipping first until I am paid, I realize I have little feedback but that is because everything I have bought was from my local shop and this is the first time I've decided to sell anything on the nation.
2. No low balls
3. Be respectful, please.
4. Private messages will be read faster, but please post on this thread before PMing me.
5. I am an honest person, I expect others to be forth coming and straightforward with any deals.
6. Let's make this easy and not have any issues.
7. I AM NOT PARTING OUT GUNS.
8. NO TRADES

Proto Jersey retails for $55 selling for $25
-(Large, I'm 6 foot 165 pounds, fits me perfect). No tears/rips/ strains.

Proto Pants retails for $100 selling for SOLD
-(Small, again- 6 foot 165, and they fit just fine). Also has no tears, rips, stains.

~PURE ENERGY 50/45 ~ HALO B~ PROTO PANTS/JERSEY

Last edited by Robby C : 08-01-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Robby C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2011, 12:00 AM #2
badreligion9265

$20 shipped for jersey
badreligion9265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:09 PM #3
Robby C

Quote:
Originally Posted by badreligion9265
$20 shipped for jersey
You pay for shipping?

~PURE ENERGY 50/45 ~ HALO B~ PROTO PANTS/JERSEY
Robby C is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.