Forget the TT, acquire MKV R32 on bags.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:14 AM #1871
TheNforcer
RIP DIO 1942-2010

TheNforcer plays in the PSP
TheNforcer owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TheNforcer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TheNforcer has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
A bagged 08 .:R would be like $18k. This is gonna be a straight trade for my S4. Say what you will but I love the car and its done right.
DMeyerspb #98
Planet Eclipse, Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex, DXS, FatBoy Pods, V-Force, Ninja Paintball, SkipsPics.net

XBL GT: TheEnforcer98
Drive German or Go Home, VAG Lover
Old 11-02-2012, 05:18 PM #1872
Borg-Omen
TCUP

Annual Supporting Member
Borg-Omen is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelondrea View Post
Forget the TT, acquire MKV R32 on bags.
MKV R32's are gayyyyy

MKV's in general are ugly
Old 11-04-2012, 10:43 PM #1873
TheNforcer
RIP DIO 1942-2010

Officially Mk1 TT owner.
DMeyerspb #98
Planet Eclipse, Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex, DXS, FatBoy Pods, V-Force, Ninja Paintball, SkipsPics.net

Old 11-05-2012, 06:33 PM #1874
volcomstone2262
Get it HONEY

volcomstone2262 is a Supporting Member
volcomstone2262 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pics?

Im pissed I could have had BBS Mandras on the A6 but my boss thought I meant the porsche Wheels. I was going to put my 10 spokes on the auction W8 Because they were in better condition. Car leaves tomorrow morning though and a co-worker accidentally brought the keys home.

Oh yeah, my winter beater is up and burning gas again.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:17 PM #1875
TheNforcer
RIP DIO 1942-2010

DMeyerspb #98

Old 11-05-2012, 07:18 PM #1876
AllWowNoSham
Free Agent

AllWowNoSham plays in the APPA D5 division
AllWowNoSham has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Germans....
Old 11-07-2012, 07:27 AM #1877
volcomstone2262
Get it HONEY

Needs more low.

I had the chance to test fit the BBS, but no way my wheels were fitting over the calipers without spacers I really wanted gold/silver wheels on the beater.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:21 PM #1878
TheNforcer
RIP DIO 1942-2010

It has low, just not set there. Right now I'm focusing on fixing the Cold start surging, stalling on cold weather/engine starts, running really rich, etc.

Most of those I attribute to the ****ty UNI tune, so I'm having a guy I know build me one from the ground up.

Then some other small things like doing the Push-type coil pack conversion.
DMeyerspb #98

Old 11-08-2012, 10:56 PM #1879
M3frontman
www.ranjerzproshop.com

has been a member for 10 years
bolt down coils break less.

I see now, I see."
Old 11-08-2012, 11:47 PM #1880
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti

i wish i had the money for vast k04 stage 3...
Old 11-09-2012, 04:36 PM #1881
DillonT
Do a wheelie!

DillonT is reppin' sidebar 4 life
DillonT has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DillonT has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DillonT has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
any tips on rear axle seals, 1997 audi a4. i found a couple of how-to's but just wondering.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:14 PM #1882
TheNforcer
RIP DIO 1942-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3frontman View Post
bolt down coils break less.
So i've been told. Im just going through everything trying to figure out why this thing runs so ****ty when cold and under partial load/gas.
DMeyerspb #98

Old 11-10-2012, 09:34 PM #1883
volcomstone2262
Get it HONEY

What do you define "****ty" My diff when cold is "Bucks" quite a bit until the haldex turns off. My car also has AWD problems
Old 11-11-2012, 12:29 AM #1884
M3frontman
www.ranjerzproshop.com

has been a member for 10 years
change the fluid and filter.

I see now, I see."
Old 11-11-2012, 12:36 AM #1885
TheNforcer
RIP DIO 1942-2010

****ty as in it runs rich as hell and pretty much floods the engine on cold starts making it almost stall and does stall mostly every morning sometimes more than once. It also surges (mainly due to the Hemi 80mm TB and ****ty *** Unitronic tune). And it'll also misfire when still cold and I'm driving it, and even when it's warm cruising at partial load 1 and 3 will count misfires.

Monitoring O2 voltage and short term fuel trim is accurate, so the primary O2 isn't giving bad AFR readings. The Boost pressure sensor is reading accurate as well.

However, it is not adapting Long Term Fuel trims at all, as in no matter what I'm doing they stay at a static 0%. Now, the PO had the emissions systems deleted from the ECU and thus removed all of them from the car. However as we all may know, on the 1.8 you still have to have the electrical components plugged in or resistored so that the fueling system will operate properly. The PO says that they are all present or resistored but all that I have been able to confirm is the N80 valve is plugged in. After work Monday I'm gonna check all 4 of them to see if that is true, and if so if they are operating properly.

THEN, I'm still gonna get rid of this ****ty *** Unitronic tune and have a buddy of mine flash it for me and tweak it.

DD racecar with GT3076, 80mm throttle body and 830-870cc injectors, YAY!!!! haha
DMeyerspb #98

Last edited by TheNforcer : 11-11-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:48 PM #1886
Nerve06
Just a City Boy

Buying my first (well 2nd titled to me) car this upcoming spring. I'm between a 2010-2011 S4 or S5. I've got pricing on each with around 20-35K in miles to right around the 40K line before trade in and down payment. I'd end up financing around 25K for it. I've got alot of time between now and spring, (hell might even push it back to next fall), and I like to plan, so I've been going out and test driving, talking with different dealers, etc. I'm a member on Audizine, but it's tough to get some guidance out of those guys, especially as a younger guy. Anyone with Audi experience, specifically with any of the S-Line cars, give me a shout as to what I should be looking for specifically on each car while test driving and inspecting; I'd appreciate it.

Also, since this has come up in the GDT, don't ask or assume about my personal finances. It's not anyone else's business.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:28 PM #1887
DillonT
Do a wheelie!

DillonT is reppin' sidebar 4 life
DillonT has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DillonT has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DillonT has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ugh... was taking my girlfriend to this park like half hour away yesterday to feed some ducks and coi fish to surprise her with something nice to do outside since it was a nice day.

getting off highway, apply brakes, smoke billows from right rear wheel. reeks of bad brakes. but it wasnt really dragging. still drove and brakes fine.

did pads and rotors a week or two ago. the right rear had abnormal wear on the rotor, but the rotor was whooped. chunks were missing on the inside. i blamed rotors being worn down too much. now im wondering if the caliper is shot. im pretty pressed for money. seems like this will be about $150 worth of stuff i gotta change with the price of caliper and brake fluid. any suggestions?
Old 11-21-2012, 05:07 PM #1888
TheNforcer
RIP DIO 1942-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DillonT View Post
ugh... was taking my girlfriend to this park like half hour away yesterday to feed some ducks and coi fish to surprise her with something nice to do outside since it was a nice day.

getting off highway, apply brakes, smoke billows from right rear wheel. reeks of bad brakes. but it wasnt really dragging. still drove and brakes fine.

did pads and rotors a week or two ago. the right rear had abnormal wear on the rotor, but the rotor was whooped. chunks were missing on the inside. i blamed rotors being worn down too much. now im wondering if the caliper is shot. im pretty pressed for money. seems like this will be about $150 worth of stuff i gotta change with the price of caliper and brake fluid. any suggestions?
Koi

Should've been able to tell if the caliper was hard to press back in when you were doing the brakes.
DMeyerspb #98

Old 11-21-2012, 05:08 PM #1889
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti

My parents just bought my brothers a nice little '03 GLI VR6 for their first car, although I think my dad drives it more than he drives his 328xi. They won't be able to test for their license until Decemberish, but it's perfect for a first car and it's great to learn manual on. It's got a Magnaflow exhaust on it and I can't get enough...the VR6 is by far the best sounding engine I've ever heard.

The S4 needs exhaust badly, so it's the first thing I'm doing this spring.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:20 PM #1890
TheNforcer
RIP DIO 1942-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelondrea View Post
My parents just bought my brothers a nice little '03 GLI VR6 for their first car, although I think my dad drives it more than he drives his 328xi. They won't be able to test for their license until Decemberish, but it's perfect for a first car and it's great to learn manual on. It's got a Magnaflow exhaust on it and I can't get enough...the VR6 is by far the best sounding engine I've ever heard.

The S4 needs exhaust badly, so it's the first thing I'm doing this spring.
Yes, the sound of a VR is a very wonderful thing. Now, a turboed or supercharged VR is even more sexual.
DMeyerspb #98

Closed Thread