PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-25-2011, 12:11 PM #1
mcoca01

mcoca01 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Lost & Found: Long shot question

Hey guys,

I went to the park this Saturday and had a blast!!! I went with my son and a few friends and we all had a great time for our first time there rec balling it out. During all the fun, my kid lost a gift card that he was going to use to get himself some things. I was wondering if anyone found it. It was a silver Visa gift card from Vanilla. It has a little logo of a ice cream cone on it as well. I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd put it out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Originally posted by mnkynyrfce, "Paintball is who I am, what I do, and there's nothing like the sound of dry firing or paint rattaling your bunker. I hope you are one of the few I believe in that and will help keep this sport alive" <Spell check and edited>
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2011, 10:21 AM #2
stevebski
< Kris Williams is HOT

stevebski supports Bob Gurnsey
stevebski supports our troops
mike you've been coming up to PAP and not stopping by to see me? WTF dude?! You and I seriously need to catch up sometime!
Old 08-10-2011, 01:34 PM #3
mcoca01

mcoca01 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Ha! What's good, Steve! yeah, it's been a while! I stopped by with some guys that one time and thinking about going again sometime soon. I'll let you know when I'm headed out there.
Originally posted by mnkynyrfce, "Paintball is who I am, what I do, and there's nothing like the sound of dry firing or paint rattaling your bunker. I hope you are one of the few I believe in that and will help keep this sport alive" <Spell check and edited>