PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-25-2011, 08:47 AM #1
Sanctum1972

Vermont paintball?

Hello,

I've been curious and fascinated by Paintball for many years when I was living in Ohio, but have moved to Vermont back in 2005. Right now, I'm aware of Colchester Paintball located in Colchester, VT, and realize there are two local retailers, but I don't know if they're reliable, however I would think ordering online is probably a good idea due to the wide amount of product choices to select from.

I've a good idea of what I'm looking for by getting the basic equipment but some good advice would be great. I recently had the idea of bringing in deaf and hard of hearing locals together for a game of paintball, or a series, if you will, along with other hearing friends, if possible. But I found out that the idea was proposed several years ago before I moved up here and it got shot down, due to apathy ( I assume ).

I have been thinking about checking it out, figure out the possibilities and just simply enjoy the game. Since, I'm going to be new to the game, I don't know anyone locally who plays paintball.

About myself, I'm hard of hearing, in my late 30s, active in fencing (yes, with swords), and work as a graphic designer/illustrator. I'm currently living in Middlebury, VT, even though I travel up to the Burlington area weekly.

Thanks in advance!

-A
Sanctum1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement