PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-23-2011, 04:22 PM #1
kcrane377

has been a member for 10 years
Open Letter to Teams of the NE.

Too long to post here so please see: http://www.facebook.com/notes/napl/o...34299316602840
kcrane377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2011, 09:00 AM #2
bino

It's funny u been In bussiness for 15 years and are trying to make the sport better but then you write this huge article and bash everyone under the sun except for a couple tree huggers that's pretty funny. This is Good business skills and promoting Pb right here. It's funny whens last time you been to your field when napl is be run? that's right u haven't all you do is listen to Ken Ken has to be dumbest person to ever run a Pb field he has no clue or idea half the time if I was Ken and had a boss that had millions I do whatever I want to even when it is wrong half the time or half *** like Ken does. Plus its pretty funny you know the numbers of the business. shoot I keep a Pb bussiness 2 if my profit was always in the red and all my other company's I own are in the green it's a pretty good for help on them taxes.

So more or less you want to make the sport better and make a pro team? Lmfao. From how I read this whole article. And then you want to make a team
With buddy coaching it lmao. buddy is prob the worse thing for Pb if it isn't buddys way or if he ain't blowing the other team out he don't like it and it's wrong. Buddy can't even control his own team and you want him to run a pro team wow that's funny. Hey jake u ain't no better then the next dumb *** paintballer. You write this huge article and just bash people and the sport. but you want to make the sport grow. not to mention let's bash the players and customers because that's gonna make Pb grow and your field grow maybe u should sell the building because obviously you have no idea how to grow the sport your article proves it your just like any other dumb *** Pb player
Old 07-25-2011, 03:10 PM #3
enviousjohn

enviousjohn owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
enviousjohn posts videos on PbNation
enviousjohn is reppin' sidebar 4 life
enviousjohn has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bino View Post
It's funny u been In bussiness for 15 years and are trying to make the sport better but then you write this huge article and bash everyone under the sun except for a couple tree huggers that's pretty funny. This is Good business skills and promoting Pb right here. It's funny whens last time you been to your field when napl is be run? that's right u haven't all you do is listen to Ken Ken has to be dumbest person to ever run a Pb field he has no clue or idea half the time if I was Ken and had a boss that had millions I do whatever I want to even when it is wrong half the time or half *** like Ken does. Plus its pretty funny you know the numbers of the business. shoot I keep a Pb bussiness 2 if my profit was always in the red and all my other company's I own are in the green it's a pretty good for help on them taxes.

So more or less you want to make the sport better and make a pro team? Lmfao. From how I read this whole article. And then you want to make a team
With buddy coaching it lmao. buddy is prob the worse thing for Pb if it isn't buddys way or if he ain't blowing the other team out he don't like it and it's wrong. Buddy can't even control his own team and you want him to run a pro team wow that's funny. Hey jake u ain't no better then the next dumb *** paintballer. You write this huge article and just bash people and the sport. but you want to make the sport grow. not to mention let's bash the players and customers because that's gonna make Pb grow and your field grow maybe u should sell the building because obviously you have no idea how to grow the sport your article proves it your just like any other dumb *** Pb player
Can anyone translate this into English?
enviousjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:53 PM #4
notrops99
$sporticus

Quote:

Clearly this guy would fail English 101.

LNIB AXE AND GOODIES FOR SALE!!! LOOK HERE!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post71381175
notrops99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:36 PM #5
pbplayer22
Official Gun Whore

pbplayer22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pbplayer22 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbplayer22 supports Pev's Paintball
pbplayer22 supports Empire
Quote:

More like English 100.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:56 PM #6
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
English 095*

Wilkes University Paintball
Sand6452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:35 PM #7
cab0053

Quote:

I think that this video can correctly translate this two "paragraphs" Please note that the person in the video was originally from Rochester, but now lives in Boston

postscript: read and commented via facebook
cab0053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:37 PM #8
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 plays in the PSP
Softie68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Softie68 supports Team VICIOUS
Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:

Hi hater ::waves::
Overlook Project Zero
Softie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:59 AM #9
GrAzIaNo
Faded

Head rush is awsome, thanks for giveing us a place to play.
GrAzIaNo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:54 AM #10
Zippytr9

Zippytr9 plays in the PSP
Zippytr9 posts videos on PbNation
Zippytr9 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
It's funny whens last time you been to your field when napl is be run?
I've personally seen jake stop by to at least one or two events every year. And I've been to every major event (WIPS/NYPL/NAPL) in the past 3 years.

I also wouldn't bash Buddy, name a coach with more success in NY... Every year Buddy's teams have a target on their back. Every year they're the team to beat. You couldn't be farther off base when you say "Buddy is the worst thing for paintball." Buddy is the epicenter of rochester paintball, he's willing to coach anyone that has the drive to play this game.

I've been playing at HR/ASP since it moved into its current location. Its done nothing but grow to provide the best possible paintball in the northeast since then. Even when everyone doubted us, after all these teams dropped out of the NYPL. Jake could have just pulled the plug on the league, but he didn't. Now the facility is unrivaled and all the teams that dropped out are pretty upset with their decisions to leave. Jake is trying to make paintball in the northeast grow, but it's the players that need to step up and support it.

-Trinca
Old 07-27-2011, 04:45 AM #11
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippytr9 View Post
I've personally seen jake stop by to at least one or two events every year. And I've been to every major event (WIPS/NYPL/NAPL) in the past 3 years.

I also wouldn't bash Buddy, name a coach with more success in NY... Every year Buddy's teams have a target on their back. Every year they're the team to beat. You couldn't be farther off base when you say "Buddy is the worst thing for paintball." Buddy is the epicenter of rochester paintball, he's willing to coach anyone that has the drive to play this game.

I've been playing at HR/ASP since it moved into its current location. Its done nothing but grow to provide the best possible paintball in the northeast since then. Even when everyone doubted us, after all these teams dropped out of the NYPL. Jake could have just pulled the plug on the league, but he didn't. Now the facility is unrivaled and all the teams that dropped out are pretty upset with their decisions to leave. Jake is trying to make paintball in the northeast grow, but it's the players that need to step up and support it.

-Trinca
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:25 AM #12
kcrane377

Quote:
It's funny whens last time you been to your field when napl is be run?
The whole reason he bought special ops was so he could have unlimited access to camo. He is there... you just dont see him.
kcrane377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:27 PM #13
gbk2
ubpaintball.com

gbk2 plays in the PSP
gbk2 is an NCPA National Champion
if anyone has the money its jake. have faith paintball noobies of northeast - headrush is strong
WELLSVILLE FSU CREW#5
Ball hard.
gbk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups