Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-25-2011, 01:37 PM #22
Trixer00

Sadly girls get the short end of the stick when it comes to paintball!

Though honestly, I dont understand (most likely cause im not a girl) why they need specific clothing? At least pants, just buy them small and roll with it.. is it colors that are the problem? Do colors really mean that much? I mean, I guess its gonna make me feel bad getting shot up by the girl wearing the "my little pony outfit" but other then that....

I will never trade for, answer questions, or do I want anything to do with a marker that looks like a real weapon, they are a plague on the paintball community.

We are a sport and we must represent our selves that way, or immature and irresponsible people will ruin us!

The only thing a paintball player fights for is respect. Respect for the game, respect as a player, and respect as a team. We are not soldiers, warriors, or fighters. We are survivors!
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
Trixer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2011, 01:38 PM #23
Trixer00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul06 View Post
I disagree with everyones opinion here about jerseys. You dont need to be sponsored to validate wearing one. Its a piece of clothing designed to withstand the rigors associated with paintball. In my opinon, its better to have a jersey thats designed to be durable then a plain cotton shirt that might not be. And with some the little bit of padding built in might prove to be of some benefit for you.

I agree, I wear my jearsy no matter what! Im not sponsored (I get asked alot if I am, and im like lawl no), but I jump dive, and also take shots to the arms, and with out the jearsy it would hurt alot more!

I will never trade for, answer questions, or do I want anything to do with a marker that looks like a real weapon, they are a plague on the paintball community.

We are a sport and we must represent our selves that way, or immature and irresponsible people will ruin us!

The only thing a paintball player fights for is respect. Respect for the game, respect as a player, and respect as a team. We are not soldiers, warriors, or fighters. We are survivors!
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
Old 07-25-2011, 01:53 PM #24
Jhosgood
Joe

Jhosgood supports Team VICIOUS
You "jump dive"? Are u sure your not sponsored?
Old 07-25-2011, 02:00 PM #25
Trixer00

http://www.ocmob.com/hof/7.jpg <--- this

Im sure Im not sponsored, but if your offering

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
Old 07-25-2011, 03:12 PM #26
TweaKie

TweaKie owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TweaKie supports Team VICIOUS
TweaKie has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TweaKie has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixer00 View Post
I agree, I wear my jearsy no matter what! Im not sponsored (I get asked alot if I am, and im like lawl no), but I jump dive, and also take shots to the arms, and with out the jearsy it would hurt alot more!
where i live in NC it is hot like atm its over 100 where i am, so i usually dont where anything but a t-shirt, most of the people i play with play in gym shorts and t-shirts. and we play no different, we dive knee slide etc etc. only time i wear a jersey is if my sponsor asked, or im in a tournament.
TweaKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:16 PM #27
JD9940
Forever an AA's Fan

JD9940 supports Cereal Killerz 2
JD9940 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
JD9940 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
JD9940 plays in the APPA D4 division
JD9940 supports DLX Technology
check on the eBay for pink JT pants
they come up every now and then

Action Star Games
JD9940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:05 PM #28
yOGi420
OD Original Danksta

Go with some MX gear, they make tons of stuff geared towards girls taste in color and are just as durable if not more I would assume.

-Dubee aka Sugawolf Pimp
yOGi420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:42 PM #29
YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixer00 View Post
Sadly girls get the short end of the stick
hehehe

maybe your stick, but not all of ours

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"

Last edited by YeloSno : 08-01-2011 at 09:14 PM.
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:04 PM #30
Nuked
Evol Genius

Nuked is playing at Living Legends V
Nuked posts videos on PbNation
Nuked supports Pev's Paintball
Nuked has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Nuked is attending Decay of Nations VII
I lol'ed....
Nuked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:44 AM #31
nevekd128

try empire pants, but get xs or youth pants, my 09 smalls are WAYYYY to big at the waist for me and im a 32
Old 08-02-2011, 03:08 PM #32
BlazeTSR
Getting rediculous

BlazeTSR plays in the PSP
BlazeTSR owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BlazeTSR plays in the APPA D5 division
I suggest if you're looking for color within masks to look at JT Proflexs or Dye I4s. Both can have different colored frames, have duel pane lens for fog protections, lense easy to remove, and easy to find custom straps (such as pink, white, custom designs, etc).

For the pants, I would go with some of the suggestions above with Invert or Dye. Most of the girls i know who play go for colors that are lighter, such as, grey, white, pink, and black (because it matches everything).

The raza suggestion is also a good idea if you'd like a custom jersey with padding and colors of your choice.

Here are a few female names in professional paintball that you may want to look up to give you an idea.

Keely Watson
Team: Femme Fatales

Seannette Taylor
Team: Valkyries

Lisa Harvey
Team: Femme Fatales
BlazeTSR is offline   Reply With Quote