After a 5 year sabbatical, Hawaii All-Star is happy to announce our return to tournament paintball in our continuing effort to revive and grow paintball in the state of Hawaii with a 3-man event to be held in late January, 2012.
• The event will be 2 days and be played on All-Star's Hyperball field and Sup Air airfields.
• Center Flag
• Open Division (any gun)
• Pump Division (any non-assisted pumpgun)
• Lower Division Lite (any non-electric gun, non-powered hopper)
• Produced by Hawaii All-Star and Brothers Paintball
• Universal Referee: Rexie Barnum
Hawaii All-Star pioneered and introduced mainland tourney style play to Hawaii in 2001. Over the years, All-Star's events have become legendary, producing various event circuits catering to Hawaii's players with emphasis on fun and fair competition. The PMI series, the "Reading, Writing and Rippin' it" series, and of course, Hawaii's greatest and biggest tourney event/series to date, the "Who's Your Daddy?" (42 5-man teams), immediately come to mind. Well, what were once just fond memories are once again reality as tournament competition is resurrected at Hawaii All-Star Paintball and Airsoft.
More details to come...
Hawaii All-Star Paintball and Airsoft