PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-01-2014, 02:25 PM #1
pbMike101

fields near north north ohio

hey fellas its been a few years, was wondering if there are any good feilds\teams in the cleveland area, looking to get back into it competitively ive played for seek, cpd, and lockdown(before chase got sent off) currently am using a tipp 98 custom!!! i have played some psp events but im pretty sure that i dont have a rank with appa, also will pick up a new setup soon

Last edited by pbMike101 : 06-01-2014 at 03:10 PM.
pbMike101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2014, 09:53 AM #2
Paintball_nation

Intense paintba ll
Paintball_nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:58 AM #3
armyradioguy

armyradioguy plays in the PSP
armyradioguy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
armyradioguy plays in the APPA D5 division
I've heard good things about pinnacle, it's north east of cleveland. Splatter park is good for woods recball it's about 90 minutes south in mount Gilead.
Team Legion of Chaos, Reaper #17
Special Thanks to LOC sponsors:
KC Crusaders, Anthrax, Valken, Guru Gun Stands,
ANS Gear & Guerilla Air
armyradioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:37 PM #4
rookballer04

Swampballz is a growing field in crestline, they currently have an airball field and we should hopefully have a psp race to field in the next couples weeks as we'll.
rookballer04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:19 PM #5
OhioPB
OHIO DEATHSQUAD

OhioPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Warzone in toledo
OhioPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:27 PM #6
bobbylight4444

Synergy woods is pretty good off route 83 an paintball village is alright as well at swings an things
bobbylight4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:40 PM #7
armyradioguy

armyradioguy plays in the PSP
armyradioguy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
armyradioguy plays in the APPA D5 division
Synergy will price gouge you like nobodies business. Yeah they get a lot of people there for rec but I see their fields as low quality, paint way to over priced, and not trying to be an *** but if you are looking for challenging players to play against to grow and be better you won't find it there. I went there a week or two ago just for a tank fill (the only reason I will go there any more) and yeah there was a good 40 or 50 people but I would say 80% of them were 12/13 years old or less and looked like the typical once or twice a year type player. The other players were older but still very recreational. Yes I understand everyone starts somewhere but if you want to get better you will have to go else where to find it. Even if they had good regulars I still wouldn't play there because of the pricing and the fields.80 bucks for a case of paint in this day of play, I don't think so. I'll pay that for an event or a place like CPX or paintball explosion but not for a day of rec on the weekend at the local field, I sure don't expect cheap 35 bucks either as I know a profit has to come from somewhere.. I hate to talk bad about a field but I really don't like the place.
Team Legion of Chaos, Reaper #17
Special Thanks to LOC sponsors:
KC Crusaders, Anthrax, Valken, Guru Gun Stands,
ANS Gear & Guerilla Air

Last edited by armyradioguy : 09-20-2014 at 07:42 PM.
armyradioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:59 PM #8
bigdaddy mick
check your hopper

bigdaddy mick owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
drop zone in warren ohio(Youngstown area) is the place for good competitive play
Old 09-26-2014, 07:48 AM #9
bobbylight4444

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyradioguy View Post
Synergy will price gouge you like nobodies business. Yeah they get a lot of people there for rec but I see their fields as low quality, paint way to over priced, and not trying to be an *** but if you are looking for challenging players to play against to grow and be better you won't find it there. I went there a week or two ago just for a tank fill (the only reason I will go there any more) and yeah there was a good 40 or 50 people but I would say 80% of them were 12/13 years old or less and looked like the typical once or twice a year type player. The other players were older but still very recreational. Yes I understand everyone starts somewhere but if you want to get better you will have to go else where to find it. Even if they had good regulars I still wouldn't play there because of the pricing and the fields.80 bucks for a case of paint in this day of play, I don't think so. I'll pay that for an event or a place like CPX or paintball explosion but not for a day of rec on the weekend at the local field, I sure don't expect cheap 35 bucks either as I know a profit has to come from somewhere.. I hate to talk bad about a field but I really don't like the place.
Yea I totally feel what your saying an not to mention its only 80 if you buy a season pass other wise it's 90 a case :/ the only reason I go is because it's only like 30 min from my house an the only other place I have ever gone was swings an things and they charge 60 a case and they don't take good care of there field ether.
bobbylight4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups