Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Warzone on July 31st?
Yes 20 57.14%
No 15 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2011, 01:58 AM #22
Alpha Q Up
G.T.O.L
 
Alpha Q Up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Cincinnati, OH
 has been a member for 10 years
Alpha Q Up plays in the PSP
Alpha Q Up owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Alpha Q Up has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Alpha Q Up supports Empire
economy sucks... hmmm... so your out of a job? or your just blaming your lack of spending money on the economy? The only people that have room to talk about the economy sucking is people that get laid off from jobs and cant find another... seriously. Although $85 for 2 cases still may seem a bit high, fields gotta make their money after all its a business. Dont tell THEM the economy sucks and 17 year old kids dont have enough money to play because of that This field looks super legit, and if people want it to stay open then I guess they are gonna have to dish out the extra ~$10-$20. I would come if it was closer to cincinnati.. I have always wanted to play at warzone it looks hella nice the closest I have seen to the old all-american paintball park.
Alpha Q Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2011, 05:17 AM #23
Empirekid15
 
 
Empirekid15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Oak Park, IL
Empirekid15 plays in the PSP
Empirekid15 donated to help Peyton Trent
Empirekid15 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
economy sucks... hmmm... so your out of a job? or your just blaming your lack of spending money on the economy? The only people that have room to talk about the economy sucking is people that get laid off from jobs and cant find another... seriously. Although $85 for 2 cases still may seem a bit high, fields gotta make their money after all its a business. Dont tell THEM the economy sucks and 17 year old kids dont have enough money to play because of that This field looks super legit, and if people want it to stay open then I guess they are gonna have to dish out the extra ~$10-$20. I would come if it was closer to cincinnati.. I have always wanted to play at warzone it looks hella nice the closest I have seen to the old all-american paintball park.
my bad ***, i didnt kno everony in ohio was an economist and knew everything bout kids, hell guess im jus one of those broke fools on the street but what would i kno,
__________________
★★★★
NBK
Xcape Paintball
Empirekid15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:07 AM #24
driverofthewinnebago
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
driverofthewinnebago owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
If you don't have spare cash you're playing the wrong sport. No one is entitled to be able to play paintball, it's something you have to work for. Warzone puts money back into their facility and continues to improve. For that I'm happy to support warzone. It's not perfect (updated bunkers or more effort to keep the current ones up would be nice) but it's a legit field for serious ballers.
driverofthewinnebago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:17 PM #25
Caitiff
Mr. President
 
Caitiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Caitiff owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Caitiff owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
You're talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirekid15 View Post
my bad ***, i didnt kno everony in ohio was an economist and knew everything bout kids, hell guess im jus one of those broke fools on the street but what would i kno,
Classy...

Your pricing is unrealistic. You get what you pay for and this pertains to fields as well. If you have somewhere that does have free entry and paint for $35.00 a case, I am willing to bet the quality is light years away from this.

If $55.00 for a case/entry/air is too much, then maybe you should look into playing another sport/game. This is about the cheapest that you can play, not only in the area but anywhere. Compare paint and field pricing in other areas and the facilities itself, I can assure you the quality is not on par with the pricing.

Warzone is constantly finding ways to cut their prices to make it easier on the players wallets. I'm just having a hard time figuring out why you claim that the prices are "STILL TOO HIGH", when these are low prices by paintball standards.
__________________
... You're pounding on a fault line ...
Caitiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:31 PM #26
drummerhubbard
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
totally agree great prices!!!! back on topic

hopefully my team will be there i have to talk to them but this sounds great!
__________________
JESUS LOVES YOU!
Check out my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_xcu...ture=c4-feed-u
drummerhubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:32 PM #27
Mayo88
\_(ツ)_/
 
Mayo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dundee, MI
Mayo88 is playing at Living Legends V
Mayo88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mayo88 posts videos on PbNation
Mayo88 supports Pev's Paintball
Mayo88 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Everyone is struggling to play Paintball because IT IS an expensive sport. I'm 13 and can afford a lot of things because that's all I focus on is Paintball. I have to work 10 hours a week just to play one time, and then I still have to buy all the stuff that I need. I don't think people should be complaining because I think I work pretty hard to afford Paintball and I'm only 13. My Mom may have bought a case of paint for me no more than one time, and the only thing she bought equipment wise was my tank. Warzone is a great field no doubt, but it's kind of hard to afford $55 every week AND gas every week for a lot of people considering a lot of other fields only charge like $40 or less...
__________________
"Are those my balls on your face?"

Warzone CRU
Mayo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:34 PM #28
drummerhubbard
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
If I understand this correctly its 55$ and you get a case!!!! so you are really only paying 15$ entry and 40 for a case then 35 after that....to me thats a awesome deal.

Cru-20$ entry, 43$ a case....great place to play!
Hells survivors-15$ entry (for one session for 3hr), 40$ a case

there is just 2 examples of places that are awesome to play and their prices are very good.

But still doesnt beat 55 for entry and a case! then 35 after that!!!!

Although Cru runs multiple specials and is a great place! Lots of good comp. and nice fields.

Hopefully the rest of my team confirms and we will be there!
__________________
JESUS LOVES YOU!
Check out my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_xcu...ture=c4-feed-u
drummerhubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:32 PM #29
Empirekid15
 
 
Empirekid15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Oak Park, IL
Empirekid15 plays in the PSP
Empirekid15 donated to help Peyton Trent
Empirekid15 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitiff View Post
Classy...

Your pricing is unrealistic. You get what you pay for and this pertains to fields as well. If you have somewhere that does have free entry and paint for $35.00 a case, I am willing to bet the quality is light years away from this.

If $55.00 for a case/entry/air is too much, then maybe you should look into playing another sport/game. This is about the cheapest that you can play, not only in the area but anywhere. Compare paint and field pricing in other areas and the facilities itself, I can assure you the quality is not on par with the pricing.

Warzone is constantly finding ways to cut their prices to make it easier on the players wallets. I'm just having a hard time figuring out why you claim that the prices are "STILL TOO HIGH", when these are low prices by paintball standards.
You are right I kno nothing and yes this place has to be the cheapest any where my fault my fault!
__________________
★★★★
NBK
Xcape Paintball
Empirekid15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:21 AM #30
Alpha Q Up
G.T.O.L
 
Alpha Q Up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Cincinnati, OH
 has been a member for 10 years
Alpha Q Up plays in the PSP
Alpha Q Up owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Alpha Q Up has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Alpha Q Up supports Empire
haha i dont mean to insult you man i was just trying to make a decent point against that statement....
Alpha Q Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:13 PM #31
Japy
Paragon 2014
 
Japy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mid Michigan
Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
I may be able to make it out this Sunday. Shouldn't have to work. Though using a blind SFT with an Egg2 hopper is gonna be interesting >_<
__________________
"Originally posted by EastCoastAngel: He came up under gen bolder....I thought it was a ****ty chick....turns out I was half right....he status updates like a drunk whore"


Looking for some Gats?
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:18 PM #32
w028bjm
PBforlife28
 
w028bjm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: OHIO
w028bjm is for the Gunfight
w028bjm is an NCPA player
w028bjm plays in the APPA D4 division
I dont have a team but ill probably be out, as long as Im back in town in the morning so I can come out for all day Ill be there for sure
w028bjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:26 PM #33
Mayo88
\_(ツ)_/
 
Mayo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dundee, MI
Mayo88 is playing at Living Legends V
Mayo88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mayo88 posts videos on PbNation
Mayo88 supports Pev's Paintball
Mayo88 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Can't wait! This is probably gonna be the most people at Warzone in a long time if we get this idea around!
__________________
"Are those my balls on your face?"

Warzone CRU
Mayo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:43 PM #34
drummerhubbard
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japy View Post
I may be able to make it out this Sunday. Shouldn't have to work. Though using a blind SFT with an Egg2 hopper is gonna be interesting >_<
dude you nick and pete better be there!!!! i think i have a prophecy you can use!

its caleb btw
__________________
JESUS LOVES YOU!
Check out my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_xcu...ture=c4-feed-u
drummerhubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:29 PM #35
T.Scruggs
Hardwork
 
T.Scruggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: OHIO
T.Scruggs plays in the APPA D4 division
I am assuming regular Warzone hours? Eminence should have 4, with a couple guests as of today.
__________________
Just want to play ball
T.Scruggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:35 PM #36
Mayo88
\_(ツ)_/
 
Mayo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dundee, MI
Mayo88 is playing at Living Legends V
Mayo88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mayo88 posts videos on PbNation
Mayo88 supports Pev's Paintball
Mayo88 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Man now I really pumped. There's like 5 teams going! BTW anyone have a back-up loader my friend can borrow? His Halo broke down =(
__________________
"Are those my balls on your face?"

Warzone CRU
Mayo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:04 PM #37
drummerhubbard
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo88 View Post
Man now I really pumped. There's like 5 teams going! BTW anyone have a back-up loader my friend can borrow? His Halo broke down =(
if my buddy doesnt come yes he can use my backup
__________________
JESUS LOVES YOU!
Check out my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_xcu...ture=c4-feed-u
drummerhubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:09 PM #38
Mayo88
\_(ツ)_/
 
Mayo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dundee, MI
Mayo88 is playing at Living Legends V
Mayo88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mayo88 posts videos on PbNation
Mayo88 supports Pev's Paintball
Mayo88 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerhubbard View Post
if my buddy doesnt come yes he can use my backup
Thank you, what is your backup hopper?
__________________
"Are those my balls on your face?"

Warzone CRU
Mayo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:12 PM #39
drummerhubbard
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo88 View Post
Thank you, what is your backup hopper?
prophecy
__________________
JESUS LOVES YOU!
Check out my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_xcu...ture=c4-feed-u
drummerhubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:15 PM #40
Mayo88
\_(ツ)_/
 
Mayo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dundee, MI
Mayo88 is playing at Living Legends V
Mayo88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mayo88 posts videos on PbNation
Mayo88 supports Pev's Paintball
Mayo88 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerhubbard View Post
prophecy
Many thanks, he would have had to use a shake and shoot hopper lol. See you Sunday
__________________
"Are those my balls on your face?"

Warzone CRU
Mayo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:15 PM #41
Japy
Paragon 2014
 
Japy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mid Michigan
Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerhubbard View Post
dude you nick and pete better be there!!!! i think i have a prophecy you can use!

its caleb btw
Hey man, long time no talk!

You better bring the brother, girls and pops too man. Be a great day of paintball!
__________________
"Originally posted by EastCoastAngel: He came up under gen bolder....I thought it was a ****ty chick....turns out I was half right....he status updates like a drunk whore"


Looking for some Gats?
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:30 PM #42
drummerhubbard
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japy View Post
Hey man, long time no talk!

You better bring the brother, girls and pops too man. Be a great day of paintball!
unfortunately they wont be joining us (kori will) but my team will be there! long time no talk for sure. See you this weekend!
__________________
JESUS LOVES YOU!
Check out my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_xcu...ture=c4-feed-u
drummerhubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump