Community Focus

Old 07-22-2011, 02:20 PM #22
OG Mooninite

OG Mooninite owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
OG Mooninite owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OG Mooninite supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradNorCal View Post
I would like Northern California to split from the South entirely. I'm sick of the south dominating us politically, because of their massive population. We need our water for farming. They breed like rabbits, live in a desert and are trying to divert our water so they can keep their god damn golf courses green year round.
well you technically would be in Central Cali if you are near farmland. san fran and up is where the real north is. Any way, you farmers are poisoning all the so cal residents water so you would have to stop doing that if this was to work since they would sue the **** out of you. Its bad enough almost all the water for so cal has to be polluted by your pesticides since it runs as an open trench along lmost the entire expanse of farm land in Central CA

I mean, come on. This idea has been around for over 100 years, with the whole State of Jefferson idea, which would make the NOrth its own state. its never going to happen.

Sponsored by:

Revolution Paintball
OG Mooninite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2011, 09:26 PM #23
SuperSupra619 (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
I'm in Butte County, CA right now. Chico specifically. I've been too a few neighboring counties so far, and the unemployment is pretty obvious. Very nice place though.
SuperSupra619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:56 PM #24
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
we should just give cali to mexico.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:30 PM #25
Mr.JimJims2.0
G.O.O.D

Mr.JimJims2.0 plays in the PSP
Mr.JimJims2.0 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Tatooine was the birthplace of anakin skywalker and the safe haven for baby luke. My *** it wasn't relevant.
Tatooine is not real

NCC!
Mr.JimJims2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:41 PM #26
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

has been a member for 10 years
Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rummy00 View Post
Same could be said for New York. I have a buddy from Cortland who would be thrilled if up-state would split from the city.
Yep, I sure as **** wouldn't mind if the whole state wasn't being run at the mercy of NYC.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:08 PM #27
Maxpow999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Watterson View Post
edit: Tuff actually thought riverside was nice, then had the gall to ask if an influx of san diego natives was the cause of the ****tiness. Olawd he has zero credibikg

Werd.

I like California being together. We are a power house of an economy.
Maxpow999 is offline   Reply With Quote