Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-07-2011, 12:57 PM #22
IRPancake
ppanackcakakak

Avoderm, petsmart, ~$42 for a 30 lb bag. I started using the stuff when my dog was a pup, with their puppy forumula, and quickly moved her to the adult stuff. It used to be a 40+ lb bag and actually a little cheaper, but they've become more well known I guess. First ingrediant is always the flavor, not grain, and my husky seems to love it.
""its a maxima...my car is a special edition v6 twin cam 3.5 liter...we clocked the thing in stock 1/4mile in 12 seconds without anything. the place we dragged it was on a road my friend KNEW to be a quarter mile. the specs were 235 horsepower dont ****ing tell me to get off drugs

edit: timed it with a stop watch 12.35 seconds""

Originally Posted by Spock: "Which part of your life learning, reason and experience dictate that your status in the afterlife depends on your acceptance of a 2000 year old carpenter as your savior?"
IRPancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2011, 01:11 PM #23
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

has been a member for 10 years
akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
I've heard that stuff is downright awesome.

Right now eaglepack is giving $3 off coupons for any of their foods. I got a 15.5lb bag for like $15 on Friday.
OSTT GURU
akward silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:43 PM #24
ripdisc

ripdisc supports Cereal Killerz 2
ripdisc helped look for balloons
ripdisc is playing at Living Legends VII
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i give mine innova large breed. she has had a few others over the years but it seems to treat her the best. has been on solid gold, science diet, and blue buffalo and a little raw in the past but innova for the last several years. its expensive about 60 bucks for a 30 lb bag that lasts about a month.

might try her on ivet since i can get it at cost. kind of reluctant though.

The Ripdisc Collection
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:50 PM #25
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
I'm lucky eagle pack giant breed is cheap right now. I'm going through probably 50lbs a month. **** isn't cheap lol
OSTT GURU
akward silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:56 PM #26
Ben Pimpin

Ben Pimpin plays in the PSP
Having big dogs is not easy on the wallet that is for sure. With my two eating about 2 lbs a day, about 105-120lbs in dog food a month, I would go broke fast! I just stocked up from a local free range chicken farm on various cuts. I got about 60lbs for about $35. My butcher hooks it up also, I get various stuff for $.50 per lbs. Pet bones are $1 for 5 lbs! Great treats to get them do get out of my face for a little while.
Ben Pimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:00 PM #27
tbomun

tbomun is playing at Living Legends V
tbomun plays in the APPA D5 division
tbomun has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tbomun has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
tbomun is attending Decay of Nations VI
currently my dogs are on Taste of the Wild. ~47$, its awesome, no bi-products, no grain. my boxers love it. also used to feed them Wellness Core which is also awesome, but i cant find it locally. tried Before Grain 3&1. good food also, just cant find local.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:05 AM #28
SWAT_MIKE
Ghost

Taste of the wild is good stuff been feeding my dachshunds that for a good 10 months, great stuff.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:55 PM #29
Barnhill
MOBIN in a town near you!

Well I have 4 dogs and buy 3 different foods.

My two oldest Eat Pedigree, its cheap and they arent super active and they are bigger dogs so they eat more than my other two.

Sagira, my mixed breed Eats Orijin. Its grain free and is the closest thing you can get to a raw diet and still be eating kibble. Its great for her fur and is a great food for active dogs. She does Agility.

Bokeh, my Mini-Aussie puppy eats Fromm Surf & Turf. Its also grain free and the next step down from the Orijin. Again he is super active (agility, disc dog and I want to get him into herding and dock diving). He was on Orijin but it was a tad to rich for him. So we went to Fromm.

Fromm and Orijin are pretty pricey (Fromm $40 for a 12lb bag and Orijin is like $40 for a 15lb bag) but they are well worth it.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams
Barnhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:31 PM #30
IGSI_Chaos
Boom Goes the Dynamite!!

IGSI_Chaos plays in the PSP
IGSI_Chaos supports Pev's Paintball
IGSI_Chaos plays in the APPA D4 division
IGSI_Chaos supports DLX Technology
I have a 9 month old Great Dane that used to look just like Achilles, i've feed mine Eagle pack for probably 4-5 months then switched over to Precise Holistic adult giant breed. I did this when I found out that Eagle pack was actually bought out by one of the larger companies and they make it now. Precise is actually made by the woman who used to make Eagle pack. Plus its a lot more filling so you don't need to feed them as much as you normally would. My great dane is 105 lbs now and eats 5 cups a day, where with eagle pack I would have to feed her close to the 7 cup range now. So it last a bit longer. Precise is $58.99 for a 30 lb bag.

IGSI_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:04 PM #31
deadpooll
Loudmouth

I have a 6 year old lab/pit mix who eats Purina One. He used to just get dry but after getting a taste of some prescription wet food from the vet he now also gets Purina One in a can. Since giving him the wet food his coat has gotten a lot shinier. He absolutely loves the wet food.

Corporate Donors: Commissioned Credentials, ANS Gear, Zephyr Paintball
deadpooll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:31 PM #32
Maxpow999

Like to feed our Pit, Molly, Natural balance, usually the one with yams, but when I have more money I get her Wellness core.
"Throughout the 20th century, the Republican Party benefited from a non-interventionist foreign policy. Think of how Eisenhower came in to stop the Korean War. Think of how Nixon was elected to stop the mess in Vietnam." - Ron Paul
Maxpow999 is offline   Reply With Quote