We are looking for a knowledgeable technician to lead the tech room. This position will be responsible for the continued cleaning and maintenance of our rental fleet, including: Markers, Parts, Tanks, Masks, Pod Packs, Protective Gear, and more.
• Clean all equipment to a high standard.
• Must be able to fully take apart and put back together a Tippmann 98 and Tippmann A-5
• Make sure guest receive the Best Paintball Experience Possible.
• Maintain a friendly and courteous work environment.
• Adheres to guidelines and completes all applicable daily checklists.
• Work outside specific job duties and go above and beyond
• Must have extensive knowledge of parts for Tippmann 98 and Tippmann A-5
• Must be organized, with the ability to run and maintain a tight ship
• High Manual Dexterity required for working on complex machines and small parts
• Standing and sitting for long periods of time
• Must work well alone or with a team
• Experience with CO2 and Compressed Air Tanks
• Experience with Compressed Air Systems a plus, not required.
• Experience with electronic and other markers a plus
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States of America.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.
• Must be at least sixteen (16) years old to apply.
• Must not have been convicted of, pleaded guilty to, entered a plea of nolo contendere to, or received judicial diversion for any felony charges or to any violation of any federal or state laws or city ordinances relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, controlled substances, or sex-related crimes.
• Must not have been convicted of, pleaded guilty to, entered a plea of nolo contendere to, or received judicial diversion for any misdemeanor charges involving DUI/DWI or alcohol, or use, possession, manufacture, or sale of controlled substances or drug paraphernalia within the past five (5) years.
• Literacy in English with the ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and posted schedules.
• High initiative and self motivated must also be a quick learner.
• Can do attitude with a no task too small mind set.
• Complete shift paper work.
• Give recommendations on products and services offered by MN Pro.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Outstanding customer service.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, unsupervised, throughout the day.
• Flexible and FUN personality.
• 1-2 years of work experience.
• Required to work weekdays and occasional weekends.
• Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
Working conditions and physical requirements:
• Work well in a team and alone.
• The employee will be exposed to loud noise, machinery with moving parts, dirt, dust, chemicals, foul odors, pollens, paint, slippery surfaces, fumes and adverse weather conditions.
• Job requires standing or sitting for long periods of time.
Pay Scale, Compensation, and Hours:
• Part Time -- Seasonal $9.00-$11.00/hour -- Based on experience
• Discounts on Retail Merchandise and Services at the Store and Park.
• Free Season Pass.
• Employee Play Days.
• Eligible for all bonuses and applicable incentives.
• The opportunity to grow within a team environment.
• Minimum 25 hours/week, up to 40 hours/ week depending on work load