Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-24-2013, 06:00 PM #1
jigga1702

Exclamation lcd elec trigg dragunfly front block leaks if it cant be fixed will sell it

i bought this gun about a year and never used it it has tree hose's that conect to a square block and there is a leak by the block does anyone know how to fix this or where i can take it to be fixed know one in vegas fixs this type of gun its really nice but if i cant fix it i will sell it to someone who can
jigga1702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:34 AM #2
markade
Old Fart Ball'in on Maui

markade is playing at Living Legends VI
markade owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
markade has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
markade has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
hose or block?
Old 03-28-2013, 01:07 AM #3
jigga1702

block and the pressure gage not where it threads into the gun it leaks from the front of the gage omg u know about this gun I've taken this gun to at lest 15 people that told me oh ya I've heard of a dragonfly before then when they see it there like oh wow I've never seen a gun like this before this thing looks expensive lol and I cant find anything on the web about it ex this place
Old 03-28-2013, 02:59 AM #4
markade
Old Fart Ball'in on Maui

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337479
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/manuals/...ogy_manual.pdf
try these sites if you cant find anything on here.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:17 AM #5
jigga1702

ok i found out what the leaking is all about thanks a lot you have to adjust the lpr right under the barrel and the hpr is a screw on the for-grip the screw on the on the hpr was tight all the way clock-wise witch means the pressure that the gun has to run off was too low when adjusting this you will also have to adjust the lpr also thank for your help
Old 03-30-2013, 04:09 AM #6
markade
Old Fart Ball'in on Maui

Old 07-11-2013, 08:44 AM #7
rickenbacker79

Hpr adjust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigga1702 View Post
ok i found out what the leaking is all about thanks a lot you have to adjust the lpr right under the barrel and the hpr is a screw on the for-grip the screw on the on the hpr was tight all the way clock-wise witch means the pressure that the gun has to run off was too low when adjusting this you will also have to adjust the lpr also thank for your help
Hi! you said the hpr adjust was a screw on the foregrip? Is it the small set screw on the side? My LCD has the same leak issue. Thanks!
rickenbacker79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:33 PM #8
89raider
all gas no brakes

89raider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
89raider supports Team VICIOUS
89raider plays in the APPA beginner division
89raider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
yes HPR is that set screw in the grip, that is if your HPR is working at all, a lot of the factory M3/dragun/rex HPR's didn't work from the factory
Old 07-12-2013, 10:11 PM #9
rickenbacker79

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89raider View Post
yes HPR is that set screw in the grip, that is if your HPR is working at all, a lot of the factory M3/dragun/rex HPR's didn't work from the factory
Thanks! First time dealing with a reg on the marker. This thing cycles beautifully, I am just having a fit with the 5 way leaking.

Udate: Lubed the snot out of the o-rings in the 5 way and adjusted regs, no more leaks. Do you know where I might find replacement o-rings for the 5 way though? There is a pair of orange rings that appear to be scrapers, that have split. I contacted SMC (the manufacturer of the 5 way) and they will not sell repair kits, just a new 'noid. By the way, if someone is looking for a new 5 way for their Dragunfly, they have them for about 42 bucks.

Last edited by rickenbacker79 : 07-14-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Update
Old 07-15-2013, 05:52 PM #10
rickenbacker79

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89raider View Post
Hi, sorry to bug you again, but I am getting some serious blowback up the feed neck. Is this a regulator adjustment issue, or an issue with the JAM bolt? New to 'cockers and you seem to know this particular beastie fairly well...