PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-28-2001, 06:37 PM #1
Inedible

has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up Sweet Cocker for sale at an even Sweeter Price

I have a very nice autococker that I want to sell, not because I no longer like it or it performs bad, but because I wish to save up for something else.. Like I said my gun is an autocoker 2000 with lighter and better bolt, and shortened and lightened back block. Also a feature that I liked very much is that it has a short and light trigger pull but it is very hard to short stroke!!!

_____________________UPGRADES_____________________ _____

*Custom hand made Crazy 8 ported barrel (like the CP barrels only better)===blue

*Custom Made Crazy 8 drop forward (angled to the left so your tank does not stick out at all on the side, and it can be fitted to your specifications on how far out you want your tank to stick out in the back) with in off====blue and silver

*A.N.S Jackhammer 2 regulator (these are world renowned for their excellent performance)===blue

*KAPP 3 way (perfect for complimenting any upgraded trigger frame)===blue

*Macro Line (better than the steel hose for better air flow and easier to change if desired)===blue

*VLBOW (this may be considered an upgrade because it locks your hopper in place so it won't fall off during a game)===blue

*Chrome Ball Detent 9will last longer than the factory one and totally eliminates double feeding, not to mention the fact that it is chrome and looks really good on this gun)===Chrome

*Chrome Ergo Inline Regulator COVER (protects the 2000 inline regulator and again, it is chrome so it looks really good, easy to take off if desired)

*JUST CAME OUT BRAND NEW WGP PIVOTING TRIGGER SYSTEM IN CHROME!!!! This thing is beautiful, it totally eliminates short stroking, and makes for a very fast rate of fire. Instead of the sliding trigger, this trigger pivots like a hinge and it utilizes this technology to increase the rate of fire, without busting balls. This has a fully adjustable trigger pull down to 3mm if you wanted. Not electronic, even better. WGP will be releasing an electronic mod for this trigger system only, so if you have it you are lucky. This is the best trigger setup a cocker owner could want.

* IF YOU HAVE A 68 CI TANK THAN THIS IS FOR YOU!! I will also include a free carrying case. It is already molded to the gun for an easy fit. It has a large space fitted for the drop forward and a 68 ci nitro tank. Includes space for elbow and barrel. Also has fold down outer layer for storage of small parts. All this encased in simple light aluminum that looks just like a briefcase. A 45 dollar value ABSOLUTELY FREE
__________________________________________________ ____

This is a really good gun that I am almost unwilling to part with. It has the famous autococker's accuracy and range (even better with the barrel) and great performance on CO2, CA, or N2. I recommend using revolution on this gun because it is very hard to short stroke (good thing) and that means that you can pour on the paint, so you might want a hopper that will keep up with your finger and the gun. As a bonus I will include a WorrGame Product barrel plug, this is black, so you can represent WGP!

PRICE====I will give this gun away for a low price of 530$ obo

Contact me at :
soccerdude111@hotmail.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement