PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-14-2014, 09:41 PM #1
Justin Axe

Q.R.F. Paintball Atlanta

Q.R.F. is a new team that has just arrived in Atlanta. My best friend and I started this time after playing paintball for almost ten years now. We just play for fun, and this is not a speed ball team. We are a rec-ball team, based around CQB and scenarios. Our home field is Classic Paintball in Lithia Springs. We are looking for old and new players, anybody is welcome to join and we accept all types of equipment, from mag fed to speed ballers. This is strictly for fun and no hot heads will be allowed to join our team. We will be meeting at least once a month, usually the last week on a Sunday. It cost 10 dollars to join the team, because you have to purchase a patch to signify you are a member of our organization. I am currently working on getting discounts for members of our organization, but I need to build a strong core of at least 15 players first. Please, join and like our facebook group, we look forward to seeing you at Classic Paintball for some fun.https://www.facebook.com/groups/256826257833907/
Justin Axe is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups