Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-13-2011, 11:31 AM #64
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Illegal are bad.

/thread

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2011, 12:47 PM #65
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Watterson View Post
More lols. Where did I ever troll him?

stay classy and keep making me look good.

edit: rofl the piece you link to doesn't even make sense. Where is my "trollin" on that page?

double edit: Actually, keep your "opinions" to yourself, lol.
When you quote him, it renders my ignore feature useless. He's not breaking any TOS, so the admins won't ban him. Just put him on ignore and pretend he up and disappeared.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:51 PM #66
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
When you quote him, it renders my ignore feature useless. He's not breaking any TOS, so the admins won't ban him. Just put him on ignore and pretend he up and disappeared.

This
The Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:18 PM #67
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
For people who claim to have me on ignore, you directly reply to me a lot Stellar. Still mad you lost a debate to Swerve about old English law and me about people breaking the 4th Amendment, which you agreed with me on after trolling for 3 pages?
Old 07-13-2011, 05:07 PM #68
SuperSupra619 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
For people who claim to have me on ignore, you directly reply to me a lot Stellar. Still mad you lost a debate to Swerve about old English law and me about people breaking the 4th Amendment, which you agreed with me on after trolling for 3 pages?
Why do you always say "you lost this debate, you lost that debate"....just because people stop attempting to force some logic into your pea size child brain doesn't mean you won anything. God damnit you sound like a twelve year old. I don't care what age you say you are, but I absolutely refuse to believe you are any older than 18. So many people on these boards realize how dumb you really are and that's why we have you on ignore.
SuperSupra619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:29 PM #69
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSupra619 View Post
Why do you always say "you lost this debate, you lost that debate"....just because people stop attempting to force some logic into your pea size child brain doesn't mean you won anything. God damnit you sound like a twelve year old. I don't care what age you say you are, but I absolutely refuse to believe you are any older than 18. So many people on these boards realize how dumb you really are and that's why we have you on ignore.
And yet you and the other clowns who reside in here KEEP replying to me. That's the best part "Mo" - you keep on replying. And lying.

It's hysterical how you hop in here with the above fools like you're somehow a well respected member of the community and so are they. Bill's a troll, Stellar is bitter he had to admit he agreed with me, Abstract is a nobody, and you're routinely destroyed in threads involving Israel and Palestine. You guys are have become a nice little clique whenever it suits you. You guys almost NEVER point out when the other is actually trolling, and then hours later will claim to be looking for meaningful debate. Bill lies and you say nothing. You're here for meaningful debate? Yeah ok pal, that's hilarious, and you just keep on proving you're here for nothing of the sort. Especially Bill. At least Bill has something resembling a brain, I just question his beliefs. You mistake my being an ******* for being intellectual incapable. That's where you fail. Bill's here to troll, I get that. You're here to....oh right, to tell everyone that Israel is bad ans Muslims are peaceful and deny they are the most dangerous religion on Earth.

This place is like The WWE and I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin. Bill is Scott Hall and Stellar is Kevin Nash. You're X-Pac.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:10 PM #70
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
what am i?

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:53 PM #71
SuperSupra619 (Banned)

Quote:
And yet you and the other clowns who reside in here KEEP replying to me. That's the best part "Mo" - you keep on replying. And lying.

It's hysterical how you hop in here with the above fools like you're somehow a well respected member of the community and so are they. Bill's a troll, Stellar is bitter he had to admit he agreed with me, Abstract is a nobody, and you're routinely destroyed in threads involving Israel and Palestine. You guys are have become a nice little clique whenever it suits you. You guys almost NEVER point out when the other is actually trolling, and then hours later will claim to be looking for meaningful debate. Bill lies and you say nothing. You're here for meaningful debate? Yeah ok pal, that's hilarious, and you just keep on proving you're here for nothing of the sort. Especially Bill. At least Bill has something resembling a brain, I just question his beliefs. You mistake my being an ******* for being intellectual incapable. That's where you fail. Bill's here to troll, I get that. You're here to....oh right, to tell everyone that Israel is bad ans Muslims are peaceful and deny they are the most dangerous religion on Earth.

This place is like The WWE and I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin. Bill is Scott Hall and Stellar is Kevin Nash. You're X-Pac.

Removed so I don't get banned

I think it'd be funny if we can get every poster on these forums to try and put Tuff on ignore. I think we could get most to do it

Last edited by SuperSupra619 : 07-13-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:15 PM #72
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Quote:
Removed so I don't get banned

I think it'd be funny if we can get every poster on these forums to try and put Tuff on ignore. I think we could get most to do it
Who? You, Bill, Wango, Licence and Stellar? I've encouraged all of you do do just that. You're still replying to me. It's funny that you keep talking about it, and never actually DO it. Just keep replying and proving you're the actual troll. If you were here for discussion, you'd ignore and move on because you can't handle losing debates and being called out for lying.

Stop replying, ignore, and move on man.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:17 PM #73
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

is this real life?

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
Old 07-13-2011, 11:04 PM #74
TwoKaySix (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by licence_to_kill View Post
is this real life?
Texas, New Mexico, Most of California, and NEvada were stolen from Mexico. A lot of people complain about what israel is doing trying to take over palestine (and many other areas) but they dont care that US is doing the same thing. the US is there illegally. Anybody that wants to talk about this can PM me and I'll straighten them right out about it.
TwoKaySix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:42 PM #75
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

pm'd

Old 07-14-2011, 12:37 AM #76
Bill Watterson
Black and Light

rofl^

Forumwide consensus rules.
Bill Watterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:39 AM #77
Bill Watterson
Black and Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
Haha yeah. I'm somewhat masochistic with my posting, happens when you can't sleep at night.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:11 AM #78
SuperSupra619 (Banned)

I know why you can't sleep at night...You have nothing to wake up for in the morning

Wasn't very hard to figure out
Old 07-14-2011, 03:31 AM #79
Bill Watterson
Black and Light

Quote:
I know why you can't sleep at night...You have nothing to wake up for in the morning

Wasn't very hard to figure out
Wait what?
Idk if i'm missing the joke or not, but as I've explained before, I've had terrible sleeping problems for about 2 years now. Ambien, Lunesta, low doses of klonopin all did nothing. Only thing that worked was temazepam, which is rather addictive and easy to abuse.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:34 AM #80
SuperSupra619 (Banned)

It was an unemployment joke. No job -----> no reason to wake up early -----> sleeping long hours -----> staying up late into the night = no desire to go to sleep at normal times

It was funny to me
Old 07-14-2011, 03:35 AM #81
Bill Watterson
Black and Light

Quote:
It was an unemployment joke. No job -----> no reason to wake up early -----> sleeping long hours -----> staying up late into the night = no desire to go to sleep at normal times

It was funny to me
I figured, just had to make sure haha.

I wish I could sleep for long hours naturally
Old 07-14-2011, 09:05 AM #82
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Aw, look at you two getting along. How cute.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:09 AM #83
Wango_Tango
AH MOTHERLAND!!!!

Wango_Tango is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Who? You, Bill, Wango, Licence and Stellar? I've encouraged all of you do do just that. You're still replying to me. It's funny that you keep talking about it, and never actually DO it. Just keep replying and proving you're the actual troll. If you were here for discussion, you'd ignore and move on because you can't handle losing debates and being called out for lying.

Stop replying, ignore, and move on man.
I have the ability to ignore the stupidest **** you post, so I just respond to the less stupid ****. No need to put you on the ignore list. Also, you need to get laid pronto, you take this forum way too seriously.

inb4 owned, pwned, you lost a debate

"Originally posted by §Galactus§You should sig me again. That way, when everyone looks at your signature, they would be like "Holy **** that dude is so awesome he got sigged twice" It would be espically awesome if you sigged this post. So that people who read your sig will be confused as well as amazed

I know, right?
Old 07-14-2011, 02:15 PM #84
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wango_Tango View Post
you take this forum way too seriously.
Does Bill? He said he can't live without this place. But that's ok right? Right. Why? You're his pal and you wouldn't question him ever. You're his property. You and you're cute lil gang of liberals are the ones who are mad that this place doesn't just roll over and let all of you troll your liberal beliefs of open borders, pro drugs, big government nonsense you love. Most of you don't even own a paintball gun, lulz.

You admitting you don't take this seriously (aka not here for actual discussion because you're a one liner troll) is hereby noted. Oh and you're owned.

Last edited by Tuff : 07-14-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote