PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-09-2011, 11:54 PM #1
WilliamLBlakey
Hobo Bones

Vincenza, Italy

Family is moving to the U.S. Army base at Vincenza, Italy. I am a very avid paintball player and have competed nationally and just bonkers about this god given sport. How is the paintball scene in Italy? How would I get a foot in the millennium series? Is there any serious speedball over there? Are you allowed to bring your equipment to Italy? Sorry for a lot of questions, I don't mind recball but would love to compete in the European circuit. Thanks a lot guys.

(http://www.doodlebugsportz.com/ )
WilliamLBlakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2011, 07:24 PM #2
WilliamLBlakey
Hobo Bones

Guess the paintball scenes dead over there, any advice/help guys?

(http://www.doodlebugsportz.com/ )
WilliamLBlakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:28 PM #3
BIGNICK3007

hey im stationed in vicenza aswell, been there since june, and im gonna be sending my equipment now since im home. a bunch of my buddies played at a field about 45 min from caserma ederle, looked legit, except they all rented equipment. ive heard a few guys on post have their own stuff, so im just gonna go ahead and do it and hopefully it gets there with no problems.

if there is anyone who knows more about sending paintball equipment to italy or europe in general would be a huge help, i dont want my **** getting confiscated in the mail.
BIGNICK3007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:32 AM #4
KILL-NATION

Im stationed up in Aviano and I used to play competitions in the states until i moved here about 6 months ago. I haven't been able to find any paintball whatsoever around here but its not that far from Vicenza. I would appreciate some more info on maybe some feilds around or anything. Also i didn't ship my gear either becouse i was afraid of the same. Italians are pretty strict on that stuff.
KILL-NATION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:06 AM #5
ddino

There's two fields around Vicenza area (within an 1.5 hr. or so for us at Aviano) its kinda slow right now due to the holidays, but it should pick up in a month or so.
as far as your paintball gear goes, just have someone send it to your APO address as "sports gear" and you'll be good to go.
i'll try and get those address for the field guys.
ddino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:25 PM #6
WASContractKiller
Check your six

I was stationed in Aviano from 99-02. I started the first Italian Paintball field with an Italian national and wrote and article about it for APG in their March 2002 Issue. The website for the field (Which may be under new management and seems to have expanded greatly since I left) is www.paintballsports.it

As far as your gear goes, just have it wrapped in with your household goods, it's not like they go throught it all when it gets there. Don't keep it in the dorms, they used to have an issue with that and don't use it outside of a registered field... the carabinieri have ZERO issue with pumping you full of uzi bullets if they are made to feel uncomfortable. N2 tanks can be filled at dive shops though you may have to make your own adapter.

Any other questions, i'll try to help. Just PM me

R.I.P
WAS Factory

My Feedback
WASContractKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:25 AM #7
a335313

Naples...Navy

Would you be interested in doing a Europe military circuit? or joining up for bigger magic cup events or millennium events? I'm in naples at the navy base, i have a few other dedicated people wanting to play but need more people involved any suggestions?
a335313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:24 AM #8
Takhis

Takhis has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Takhis has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hi guys, any of you still around and looking to play?
Takhis is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups