PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-12-2011, 11:49 PM #43
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

has been a member for 10 years
Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Steel wall in a Leopard, I am ****ing mighty.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2011, 11:21 AM #44
Triggerfinger23
Kill. Steal. Win.

Triggerfinger23 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Triggerfinger23 supports DLX Technology
Haha nice ^.
I love my T-20 so much. Its so fun to drive!

"Originally posted by EY3: theres a thin line between insanity and retardation."
Triggerfinger23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:41 PM #45
doefromwherever

So I read on the website that the machine guns on the tanks are planned on being implemented later on with the inclusion of infantry. Any thoughts on that? Personally I don't know how they would do it, but I have a hard enough time driving from A to B without getting sniped from across the map... The last thing I want is anti tank rockets firing at me from squishy people hiding in bushes...
doefromwherever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:07 PM #46
Irukandji (Banned)
-Deadly-

I think they should leave the game the way it is.... I think it would maybe be cool to add another class but I can't think of how they should properly do it.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:19 PM #47
Triggerfinger23
Kill. Steal. Win.

Doubt that would happen. Then it wouldnt be "world of tanks". It would turn into something way more difficult

"Originally posted by EY3: theres a thin line between insanity and retardation."
Old 07-13-2011, 11:25 PM #48
doefromwherever

Well it is in thier FAQ that they plan to do it...but I kinda agree. I like the all-out only tank fighting. One thought though is maybe certain areas of the map, have a certain area defended by NPC infantry, and upon taking them out, being able to safely move to said area like in that noob tier city map-the large over looking hill with the church.
doefromwherever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:14 AM #49
Son of Doomsday
Official VOT Lurker

Son of Doomsday owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Son of Doomsday owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Son of Doomsday supports Team VICIOUS
Son of Doomsday plays in the APPA D4 division
Son of Doomsday is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
I have never realized how many different maps there were until I bought a Teir 3 Tank.
Son of Doomsday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:20 AM #50
Irukandji (Banned)
-Deadly-

Bought my SU85B and accidentally sold it, not paying attention, thinking I sold my old one the SU75. They look just alike like 100k gone.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:18 PM #51
Triggerfinger23
Kill. Steal. Win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Doomsday View Post
I have never realized how many different maps there were until I bought a Teir 3 Tank.
I lol'd

Old 07-14-2011, 08:58 PM #52
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerfinger23 View Post
I lol'd
Why? he is right on his remark, many maps aren't in the rotation for low tier battles.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 07-14-2011, 09:13 PM #53
Triggerfinger23
Kill. Steal. Win.

Because I never survived long until I knew what I was doing so I never saw much of the maps lol

Old 07-14-2011, 09:17 PM #54
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

ahhhhh ok
Old 07-14-2011, 10:08 PM #55
Triggerfinger23
Kill. Steal. Win.

By far my favorite was my Priest and I love my T20 to death!

Old 07-15-2011, 02:54 AM #56
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Mediums look fun, im working to unlock the KV-13 via the KV-1S a little bit at a time, though I just got a brand new toy....

IS-4
Old 07-15-2011, 04:02 AM #57
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

so whos bought the game and whose playing for free? so far the only difference i really see are the tanks that cost "gold" to buy and you cant trade xp for money without paying.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:11 AM #58
Triggerfinger23
Kill. Steal. Win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_816 View Post
so whos bought the game and whose playing for free? so far the only difference i really see are the tanks that cost "gold" to buy and you cant trade xp for money without paying.
Im free ... just unlocked KV! My first heavy

Old 07-15-2011, 10:11 AM #59
Irukandji (Banned)
-Deadly-

Edit: I am thinking about giving SPG a shot. WoTWiki hasn't helped me much with making my decision on which line to go with. I was thinking German, and the Bison, but I'm not sure. I see a LOT of the USA SPG's so is that a better one?

Last edited by Irukandji : 07-15-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:12 PM #60
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Awesome over the top skin is awesome

Old 07-15-2011, 08:48 PM #61
Triggerfinger23
Kill. Steal. Win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irukandji View Post
Edit: I am thinking about giving SPG a shot. WoTWiki hasn't helped me much with making my decision on which line to go with. I was thinking German, and the Bison, but I'm not sure. I see a LOT of the USA SPG's so is that a better one?
I went up the m41 and got frustrated. Although the Priest is fun.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:05 PM #62
DayoftheGreek
I hate you

First USA SPG is awesome, fun, and very playable.

Second is hell and I feel IMMENSELY worse than the first one. I'm stuck here. I haven't play it in weeks.

1/30/08: I was there when the plane flew but everyone was still stupid.
DayoftheGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:37 PM #63
Irukandji (Banned)
-Deadly-

I know some guys in a decent clan (I think?) and they said it really doesn't matter after you put the upgrades on them they're relatively the same.

I think I'm going to go with the German as they're the most accurate. What they lack in punch they make up for.