PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-11-2011, 12:21 AM #232
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Round corner in IS4 and find my self facing a 704, T95, and E-100.

also how the **** you 3 shotting with the BL-9? or are you doing it from the side.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:39 AM #233
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

It has really weak armor? Yeah, I get around his side and they fall right apart.

Germans are super OP atm. E50 is even better then the Panther 2. E100 can 1 shot the T30 and all tier 9's. Some bull****. I hope all the people crying that German line was UP are happy now that their Maus' suck.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:52 AM #234
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

it hits for 750+/-, that shouldn't be 1 shotting any of the tier 9 heavies.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 08-11-2011, 01:01 AM #235
Rampager2000

I got 1 shotted by it earlier is all I know. And there's proof of it 1 shotting T30'.

Old 08-11-2011, 01:11 AM #236
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

did he get ammo racked or something? or a simultaneous hit from something else? I imagine it's upper bound for damage is around 1,200, which while hitting like a truck, shouldn't pop any T9's
Old 08-11-2011, 01:20 AM #237
Rampager2000

Ammo rack shot will kill it yeah. But still, that shouldn't happen.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:55 PM #238
Captain A v2.0
Whatevs

Annual Supporting Member
Captain A v2.0 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
I just started playing about a week ago and just got the Hetzer with 105mm cannon. It's like a whole new game now...
Old 08-12-2011, 12:09 AM #239
rather_be_surfin
"Custom User Title"

rather_be_surfin is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
been at it for a bit now....the kv-3 is finally warming up on me (free 2 man platoon is pretty cash)
Old 08-12-2011, 01:09 AM #240
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rather_be_surfin View Post
been at it for a bit now....the kv-3 is finally warming up on me (free 2 man platoon is pretty cash)
KV-3 fully upgraded is an absolute MONSTER
Old 08-12-2011, 01:25 AM #241
Rampager2000

Yes it is. It'll fit right in at tier 7. That 122 just tears everything apart in it's tier. It's actually fun to play in the tier 8/9 battles, knowing you can damage tanks but you can't really be hit by them so you really have to be careful what you do. It's a hell of a rush.

Old 08-12-2011, 01:43 AM #242
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Just got my S70, that is one freakishly awesome gun.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:07 AM #243
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

man i just cant seem to do good tonight

so i have noticed that sometimes the camera can be a bit frustrating....like in close quarters such as urban areas....my cursor is pointing at a spot on the ground or part of an enemy tank but the camera has went to more of a top view..... for some reason the turret points straight up and i miss completely.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:12 AM #244
Rampager2000

Learn to use sniper view in situations like that. Press shift. It's nice.

Got my Hummel elited earlier. Love it! My first big arty. 2k away from the M6. 1k from the IS4 bigger turret. About 15k from the 3601. I'll be spending alot of money soon.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:33 AM #245
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

the new turret is a huge upgrade, waaaayyyyy tougher.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:31 PM #246
Dj.Dynamik
Live Free or Die Hard

does anyone use auto-lock?
Old 08-12-2011, 01:37 PM #247
alex456

15k from GW panther. 20k from tiger II.

but.... 60k from ferdinand... 140k from E50..

also tiger (P) is borderline OP. i know where to shoot it but those 100mm armor plates bolted on the front, the faster speed, and the forward-mounted turret are a formula for bending tier7 noobs over and raping them.
alex456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:38 PM #248
Rampager2000

You mean auto aim? (When you right click and it moves for you)

LOL, so I was in a game 2 or 3 days ago and our biggest arty said he was gonna go TD mode. I said if he did I was gonna kill him. He started pushing and I one shotted his ***. Then his little teammate in the IS spent the whole game shooting me getting me down low in health before he got killed by something.

Well, this morning I get on and my clan leader *****es me out saying someone from this other clan contacted him saying I teamkilled and all this ****. So I tell my leader the whole story, he says not to TK again, okay no biggie. I follow the name of the guy to his clan, contacted his leader and told him the whole story. I hope he feels like a jackass now.

Old 08-12-2011, 02:05 PM #249
Captain A v2.0
Whatevs

Annual Supporting Member
Captain A v2.0 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj.Dynamik View Post
does anyone use auto-lock?
Rarely.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:16 PM #250
pballler2269

pballler2269 helped look for balloons
Anyone want to buy an account w 2 months membership and a KV+M4? Lmk
pballler2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:05 PM #251
Triggerfinger23
Kill. Steal. Win.

Triggerfinger23 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Triggerfinger23 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
Yes it is. It'll fit right in at tier 7. That 122 just tears everything apart in it's tier. It's actually fun to play in the tier 8/9 battles, knowing you can damage tanks but you can't really be hit by them so you really have to be careful what you do. It's a hell of a rush.
Yea man the 122mm rocks! Just got it!

"Originally posted by EY3: theres a thin line between insanity and retardation."
Triggerfinger23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:35 PM #252
Son of Doomsday
Official VOT Lurker

Son of Doomsday owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Son of Doomsday owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Son of Doomsday supports Team VICIOUS
Son of Doomsday plays in the APPA D4 division
Son of Doomsday is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
sometimes when a match start, someone would "Goes up in flames", what does that mean exactly?
Son of Doomsday is offline   Reply With Quote