Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-02-2011, 11:33 PM #1
lilkirby95

Help :( (hopper and tank)

What hopper and tank should i put on my diablo wrath. i just bought one for 59$ and was wondering if this tank would be good to put on it along with a halo hoper?
Guerrilla Compressed N2 Tank Cover 68ci 4500psi Carbon
lilkirby95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2011, 07:22 AM #2
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES
That one guy

It's a quality tank no doubt, but you may want to start out with a 47/3k until you're sure you like paintball. I'm sure it's fun now, but b/s/t is flooded with used equipment because people go all out then decide that it isn't for them and sell all their stuff.
but if you have your heart set on a CF tank, I'd go with this: http://www.ansgear.com/Draxxus_Paint...dxstankkit.htm
Put the guerilla reg on it and you've got a good tank. You'll want a cover, the grip helps keep the tank in place.

As for the hopper I'd grab a torque, I've owned several hoppers(VLocity, torque, magna, pulse, evolution3) and it's the most consistent I've ever used.
http://www.ansgear.com/Hard_Corps_To...orqueblack.htm
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:39 AM #3
lilkirby95

Quote:
Originally Posted by UR A DEAD MAN APPLES View Post
It's a quality tank no doubt, but you may want to start out with a 47/3k until you're sure you like paintball. I'm sure it's fun now, but b/s/t is flooded with used equipment because people go all out then decide that it isn't for them and sell all their stuff.
but if you have your heart set on a CF tank, I'd go with this: http://www.ansgear.com/Draxxus_Paint...dxstankkit.htm
Put the guerilla reg on it and you've got a good tank. You'll want a cover, the grip helps keep the tank in place.

As for the hopper I'd grab a torque, I've owned several hoppers(VLocity, torque, magna, pulse, evolution3) and it's the most consistent I've ever used.
http://www.ansgear.com/Hard_Corps_To...orqueblack.htm
well i love paintball no doubt i play on my free time, but to be honest this is my first *real* painball marker.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:18 AM #4
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
I do love having a Vs-forum to move these questions to.

A really good tank is an investment. I've kept the same carbon fiber tank through... no fewer than nine guns in the last five years. If you've got the money to spring for a good tank, and plan to play long-term, it's worth the money. Now, that's assuming you can get 4500 fills where you are, or where you'd play. Some fields can only fill to 3000, so that's something to bear in mind.

Hoppers are likewise something of an investment. You can pick up "more hopper" than what you need right now, knowing you can use the same hopper on whatever gun you'd pick up. I've always been a fan of the Empire loader lineup - I trust their R&D guy. The good news here is that hoppers are pretty tough unless totally abused, and you can find some interesting deals right here in the BST section.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:26 AM #5
Febo

I'm +2 on the Draxxus build your own kit at ANSGear. I own one personally with the Ninja reg and so far so good. It may not be as pretty as the other tanks out there but thats what a tank cover is for.
Febo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:59 AM #6
jonotwist
fistfull o'sunshine & joy

Annual Supporting Member
jonotwist is playing at Living Legends VII
jonotwist plays in the APPA D4 division
jonotwist supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
I do love having a Vs-forum to move these questions to.

A really good tank is an investment. I've kept the same carbon fiber tank through... no fewer than nine guns in the last five years. If you've got the money to spring for a good tank, and plan to play long-term, it's worth the money. Now, that's assuming you can get 4500 fills where you are, or where you'd play. Some fields can only fill to 3000, so that's something to bear in mind.

Hoppers are likewise something of an investment. You can pick up "more hopper" than what you need right now, knowing you can use the same hopper on whatever gun you'd pick up. I've always been a fan of the Empire loader lineup - I trust their R&D guy. The good news here is that hoppers are pretty tough unless totally abused, and you can find some interesting deals right here in the BST section.

which leads me to ask what is easier, moving a thread or delete/infract?

Breakout Actions Sports Wenies Buy Elsewhere
jonotwist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:46 PM #7
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkirby95 View Post
well i love paintball no doubt i play on my free time, but to be honest this is my first *real* painball marker.
yuh... I'd stick with the 47/3k. Most people find that going paintballing for $80+ a weekend isn't financially feasible, so they don't go as often, when they don't go they find other things they enjoy, soon or later they just give up paintball all together.
Just because you like it now, doesn't mean a year from now you'll enjoy it just as much.
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:44 PM #8
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonotwist View Post
which leads me to ask what is easier, moving a thread or delete/infract?
Moving. Quite a bit easier, plus, since these questions come up a lot, it seemed like a good idea to set up a place to do it.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:07 PM #9
lilkirby95

well is it overall a good gun? i got it for 59$ and it is in pretty good condition, i bought the gun and an evo 3 hopper all for 118$ . good ?
Old 07-04-2011, 12:02 AM #10
Toxic Paintball

If I got a wrath for 59$ I would be happy =)

Last edited by Toxic Paintball : 07-04-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Toxic Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:37 AM #11
lilkirby95

i keep seeing reviews about some bolt ? should i be worried about that?