PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-24-2011, 03:48 PM #1
chriz0r
LookingforteamTorontoarea

Thinking of making a field in my backyard

Hey i need some advice, I saw a really nice 3v3man set of airbags on ebay for like 660, Got myself thinking, Why not? (since i have some money coming to me from my grandmas inheritence) Im gonna get netting as well (of course). Just wondering will the netting stop the majority of paint or will i find myself cleaning up/paying tickets alot? I am willing to clean up my neighbours properties if ne paint escapes.. and I am going to ask my neighbours if theyre okay with it first obviously. The only thing is my neighbours to the left have a really little kid and I feel like the feild could be dangerous... And my backyards only like 50 by 20 ft with 2 trees that need trimming and a shed. Let me know your thoughts.. Is it even worth it?

looking for a team in the Niagara region (From St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)

copy bunny into your sig to help him achieve world domination.
chriz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:50 PM #2
chriz0r
LookingforteamTorontoarea

My house isnt near ne schools or public places for the record.. Think this would be legal in Ontario?

looking for a team in the Niagara region (From St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)

copy bunny into your sig to help him achieve world domination.
chriz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:06 AM #3
Flakeloaf
We can shoot back?

One guy's opinion follows. Let's assume:

- This really tiny space is a good place to play
- You could put up safety netting without violating a city by-law
- Nobody within earshot of your backyard knows how to complain about the noise
- Every single ball fired in your back yard lands on your property

You would still have the very real problem of a second-year law student shredding your safety waiver and sprinkling it in his soup while explaining that the nice little boy who's blind in one eye now owns your house.

Outlaw ball is far better than inviting a bunch of people over to injure themselves on your property, irritate your neighbours and spray paint literally everywhere. If you're gonna set up some airbags I would recommend doing it somewhere else.
Flakeloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:43 PM #4
k-nasty239
4 hire

good question kid. though about making a business with your theory. Why go to a field for a birthday party when you can have the field come to you.

any thoughts?

68 caliber shot down my idea about having paintball field days at high schools and colleges. you gotta factor in insurance i assume.
k-nasty239 is offline   Reply With Quote