Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-02-2012, 07:42 AM #652
Smart Parts Player12

Arguing about protein is serious business.

That being said, wanna hook me up with some free Xtend bro?
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2012, 09:53 AM #653
smartpowders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
No, it's over. Mike is a spoiled 30 year old kid who sits around all day scanning his name on Google in an attempt to pursue an argument wherever viable. Truth Revealer has called out DS, MT, Scivation, and so on. If Mike really wants to argue, he should find TR's threads and give it a shot in there. As far as I'm concerned, and I know all of AM and the majority of SW, PHF, TN would agree, Mike is possibly the worst CEO, he slanders his own name by disrespecting customers. Marc would be ashamed to be affiliated with Scivation/Primaforce at this point in time.

Its done.
This was an excellent post that addressed nothing. I'll be happy to discuss anything on a point by point basis. All you did was paint a bunch of broad strokes without saying anything specific. You know addressing a specific issue, would require you to defend a point without facts in your favor.

Please link me to Truth's thread (are you talking about truth speaker ron crammer?). I have no problem discussing any topic. The difference it seems between you and myself, I'll talk about the truth.
smartpowders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:55 AM #654
smartpowders

It should be pointed out that AM would never let me post there as I own a site that competes against Nutraplanet, one of their main sponsors. Any post by myself will be perceived as marketing, therefor, not allowed.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:12 AM #655
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:
Thermolife Forums, they pop up every now and then. But you're pretty Google efficient so you probably know about this already.

Greg asked me, on his behalf, to end the arguing with you. So until I step down or become unaffiliated, this will not ensue. We had our debate, multiple times, and as you said it is water under the bridge. Nothing has been said on my part from that point in time. At this moment it is just a personal vendetta I hold against you.
lol

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:14 AM #656
smartpowders

I don't even know who you are? I'm glad you admit that you have a personal issue vs one that is based in truth. There was no arguing between us. You made a comment about me that was a lie, I asked you to address it, you responded with general comments that had nothing to do with the post.

Anytime you want to have a real debate about real information, let me know.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:15 AM #657
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Thermolife Forums, they pop up every now and then. But you're pretty Google efficient so you probably know about this already.

Greg asked me, on his behalf, to end the arguing with you. So until I step down or become unaffiliated, this will not ensue. We had our debate, multiple times, and as you said it is water under the bridge. Nothing has been said on my part from that point in time. At this moment it is just a personal vendetta I hold against you.

Although good job on that Chromadex Third Party Test you had performed.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:20 AM #658
smartpowders

I just went to the Thermolife forums, I searched my last name and 1 thread came up from 2 years ago about piracetam. I searched Scivation and it has been over a year since anything has been posted, nothing negative.

Can you please link me up to where all these threads are about me being so evil and horrible?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:24 AM #659
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Assuming they went to the same place as this one:

Quote:
Here is one-

http://www.thermolife.com/forum/thread3221.html

There is another one under consideration of being re-opened by the mods where emails were swapped directly between Matt Cahill and his Laboratory discussing if they should actually release the product with certain impurities, he gives them the go ahead cause "it would cost too much to reformulate and find another manufacturer". Ill post the link if they agree to re-open the thread.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:31 AM #660
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Revolution View Post
lol
When are you going to stop making yourself look like an idiot? Hasn't Matt pointed this out enough?

Old 07-02-2012, 10:32 AM #661
smartpowders

Quote:
Assuming they went to the same place as this one:
What are you talking about? You link a thread that has nothing to do with me or any of my companies? You say there is all this bad information, I'm the worst CEO ever, blah blah, but you have yet to provide a single piece of information that is negative.

What is your personal issue with me?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:34 AM #662
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies

Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
IN for Pirate Vs. Probable troll

if not IN4 ST:F Supplement Sponsorship

Genetics.
Squirrelly Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:37 AM #663
smartpowders

Quote:
When are you going to stop making yourself look like an idiot? Hasn't Matt pointed this out enough?

LOL, I can bury a brand? I can't bury a brand, a brand can bury a brand. I'd love to know a brand that I buried. My point at the time, if you're going to have reps attack my brand, you need your own house in order. Even here, you rep for this company, admit you have a personal vendetta against me and have lied on this very board about me. When confronted you bring up an email from 2 months ago saying you can't argue with me anymore.

There is a point when you get caught with your pants down, you just admit it and call it a day.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:37 AM #664
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpowders View Post
What are you talking about? You link a thread that has nothing to do with me or any of my companies? You say there is all this bad information, I'm the worst CEO ever, blah blah, but you have yet to provide a single piece of information that is negative.

What is your personal issue with me?
Point is that thread is not accessible any longer.

And I brought up a email from 2 months ago, to go along with the negative post from two months ago. Makes perfect sense, does it not? It's over. And Yes, we've established my personal vendetta towards you.

Last edited by Pirate Mafia : 07-02-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:37 AM #665
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:

Greg getting nervous?

Old 07-02-2012, 10:41 AM #666
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Greg getting nervous?
Possibly. Mike knows the in's and out's of this industry better than 99% of other companies and their affiliations. Greg also doesn't want to be on the bad side of anyone, that is just his nature.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:42 AM #667
smartpowders

Yes, but why do you have a personal vendetta against me? No doubt I piss some people off. In the end, my response to axis back in April caught them up on some compliance laws, which is a good thing for them. I'm smart enough to know whatever I post is going to be used against me down the road. That's why I'm curious what you personal vendetta is.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:46 AM #668
Smart Parts Player12

I'm siding with Mike. Can you send me some Xtend, bro? I don't have any of the vast knowledge you or PM does, but my physique could certainly benefit from Scivation's patented Xtend. Scientifically proven to build muscle and burn fat.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:46 AM #669
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Between our argument and the one with you and AJ (RVA), it was a deal breaker for me. Essentially all respect for you was lost. You always come off as very smug and it seems as if you hold your head up way too high. If you'd like to continue this banter Id be more than glad to PM you my personal email.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:49 AM #670
Pelto123
Cell Technician

Quote:
Pelto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:50 AM #671
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:
Possibly. Mike knows the in's and out's of this industry better than 99% of other companies and their affiliations. Greg also doesn't want to be on the bad side of anyone, that is just his nature.
So Greg had to "bail" you out?

Old 07-02-2012, 10:52 AM #672
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
So Greg had to "bail" you out?
No, not even close. My dislike for Mike still stands. Greg does not like burning bridges as it never hurts to keep friends in the industry.