Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-27-2012, 09:07 PM #631
Pelto123
Cell Technician

That is not at all what Cochran did and that is certainly not what I am doing.

If you cannot keep up with this rather simple discussion then I am sorry.

Seriously man strong logic.

BRB quoting a post where my conclusion is that leucine is more expensive than glutamine or valine. BRB me reaffirming that conclusion by once again linking you to various glutamine, leucine and valine products. BRB you somehow thinking that I am comparing the higher grade leucine of TP with the lower grade leucine of NP.

Seriously man a LSAT would tear you are apart. Which is sad because logical reasoning is one of the most natural measures of intellect.
Pelto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2012, 09:23 PM #632
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
That is not at all what Cochran did and that is certainly not what I am doing.
That was actually me giving up....

Insult much?

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:34 PM #633
Pelto123
Cell Technician

You can take that post how you want it.

You can take it as an insult in which case it does not do you much good.

or

You can take it as criticism and improve yourself based upon it.

You failing to use logic is not proof that you do not have the capacity to be logical. Perhaps you are naturally very logical but have somehow managed to depart from your nature. I certainly departed from my own nature for a long time. Though in the last few months I have made a lot of self discoveries.
Pelto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:25 AM #634
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

paintballh00dlum has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
***PiLlOw FiGhT!!!!11!***
paintballh00dlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:58 PM #635
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballh00dlum View Post
***PiLlOw FiGhT!!!!11!***
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Dirtybirdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:30 PM #636
smartpowders

New to board, first post. I'm Mike McCandless, CEO of scivation, primaforce and smartpowders. I thought I'd clarify a few things:

1) Leucine has more than doubled in price in the past 18 months. Companies that made BCAA variants (4-8-10:1) did so because it was cheaper, not because there was science behind it. Now these companies find themselves in a bad situation as costs have gone nuts.

2) The number one supplier of leucine to the USA moved their factory. They were originally slated to do this over 2 years, but changed it to 6 months. They are currently producing at 20% capacity. This has created a huge shortage and a lot of companies are scrambling to find material.

3) Glutamine doubled overnight in price. Thank proctor and gamble for that. They are making a mouthwash with arginine in it. The same manufacturing lines that make arginine, make glutamine. No glutamine being made, prices spike. There will be a lapse as companies run through inventory, but prices will go up.

4) There is a run down off that as derivatives ingredients are affected as well. Right now the industry is VERY volatile.

What is going on now in the amino's market is similar to what happened to protein the past 3 years. Some companies will skimp, some won't.
smartpowders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:15 PM #637
Smart Parts Player12

I've never laughed harder at a post.

Tim Cook here, Apple will be coming out with a car in the next few years.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:04 PM #638
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
wtf?
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:20 PM #639
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpowders View Post
New to board, first post. I'm Mike McCandless, CEO of scivation, primaforce and smartpowders. I thought I'd clarify a few things:

1) Leucine has more than doubled in price in the past 18 months. Companies that made BCAA variants (4-8-10:1) did so because it was cheaper, not because there was science behind it. Now these companies find themselves in a bad situation as costs have gone nuts.

2) The number one supplier of leucine to the USA moved their factory. They were originally slated to do this over 2 years, but changed it to 6 months. They are currently producing at 20% capacity. This has created a huge shortage and a lot of companies are scrambling to find material.

3) Glutamine doubled overnight in price. Thank proctor and gamble for that. They are making a mouthwash with arginine in it. The same manufacturing lines that make arginine, make glutamine. No glutamine being made, prices spike. There will be a lapse as companies run through inventory, but prices will go up.

4) There is a run down off that as derivatives ingredients are affected as well. Right now the industry is VERY volatile.

What is going on now in the amino's market is similar to what happened to protein the past 3 years. Some companies will skimp, some won't.
What would bring you to a paintball forum? Just curious, seems unusual.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:21 PM #640
#YOLO
HarbaughHarbaughHar

i think you accidentally a word
#YOLO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:23 PM #641
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

all the cool supplement company owners lurk st:f to learn from our vast knowledge
Old 07-01-2012, 08:31 PM #642
smartpowders

My last name was used in another thread. Found via google. Having issues with someone who is registering on multiple boards and slamming myself/company. Checked it out:

Here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...pos t75832709 Which was fine

Then here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...pos t75337900

Same guy in both posts, but this time he's lying. I have no idea what he's talking about in regards to me paying anyone off. I have over a decade of postings on boards, probably 60-70k posts, my reputation is pretty well known.

What would I bring to a paintball forum, who knows. I saw this as a specific nutrition/supplement section, regardless of the main boards point. I just posted to put some factual information out there in regards to the topic being discussed. There seems to be a lot of misinformation by certain people on the board. Just figured I'd give the other side. I only stated who I was so it didn't come off as me trying to push something.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:34 PM #643
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
lol Pirate's getting called the **** out.
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:40 PM #644
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:
My last name was used in another thread. Found via google. Having issues with someone who is registering on multiple boards and slamming myself/company. Checked it out:

Same guy in both posts, but this time he's lying. I have no idea what he's talking about in regards to me paying anyone off. I have over a decade of postings on boards, probably 60-70k posts, my reputation is pretty well known.

What would I bring to a paintball forum, who knows. I saw this as a specific nutrition/supplement section, regardless of the main boards point. I just posted to put some factual information out there in regards to the topic being discussed. There seems to be a lot of misinformation by certain people on the board. Just figured I'd give the other side. I only stated who I was so it didn't come off as me trying to push something.
Thanks for clarifying, was just curious as to how you found this place.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:41 PM #645
smartpowders

I have a colorful history with Axis Labs. I got in a debate on bb.com with one of their reps. The mods didn't like it, banned me for a month, banned other dude for 3 months. The rep was either fired or quit. At the time, an axis labs rep was making constant comments about Xtend. I finally had to address it, as I was getting tired of the jabs. Given the way the discussion went, I seriously doubt anyone at Axis labs is a fan of mine.

The timing of his post where he lies about me above, is at the same time this debate went on. I assume that is water under the bridge at this point.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:50 PM #646
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

Quote:

Same guy in both posts, but this time he's lying.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:22 PM #647
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:

seems legit. however, i am forever a skeptical hippo.
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Dirtybirdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:42 PM #648
smartpowders

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth... post868303471

That's the thread that started it. The thread got cleaned up 2x to edit out my posts where the debate actually happened. This is the post I harped on:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth... post860860463

I got tired of this rep running around talking about how quality their product was, then slamming mine. I then pointed out that if you can't pass a prop 65 test, then saying you have the highest quality amino's isn't true. Passing a prop 65 test, which is required in order for your products to be sold in CA, states that your product has under these amounts of metals:

a. Arsenic (As) = NMT 10 mcg/d

b. Cadmium (Cd) = NMT 4.1 mcg/d

c. Lead (Pb) = NMT 0.5 mcg/d

d. Mercury (Hg) = NMT 0.3 mcg/d

If you can't pass that test, then the metal contents are above that level. Which requires you to put a huge warning label on the product. They openly admit they aren't prop 65 compliant, but don't have the warning on their label either.

I would have never gone into any of this on bb.com, but I can only take attacks on myself or my company for so long. Metals will be present in some things, such as proteins. That's why protein containers have the warning labels on them now.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:42 AM #649
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
I have a colorful history with Axis Labs. I got in a debate on bb.com with one of their reps. The mods didn't like it, banned me for a month, banned other dude for 3 months. The rep was either fired or quit. At the time, an axis labs rep was making constant comments about Xtend. I finally had to address it, as I was getting tired of the jabs. Given the way the discussion went, I seriously doubt anyone at Axis labs is a fan of mine.

The timing of his post where he lies about me above, is at the same time this debate went on. I assume that is water under the bridge at this point.
Fan of you? Not many people are. Follow Truth Revealer. He posts some interesting things about certain companies.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:07 AM #650
#YOLO
HarbaughHarbaughHar

wish I wasn't fasting, cause it looks like its popcorn.gif time
#YOLO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:17 AM #651
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

No, it's over. Mike is a spoiled 30 year old kid who sits around all day scanning his name on Google in an attempt to pursue an argument wherever viable. Truth Revealer has called out DS, MT, Scivation, and so on. If Mike really wants to argue, he should find TR's threads and give it a shot in there. As far as I'm concerned, and I know all of AM and the majority of SW, PHF, TN would agree, Mike is possibly the worst CEO, he slanders his own name by disrespecting customers. Marc would be ashamed to be affiliated with Scivation/Primaforce at this point in time.

Its done.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote