PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 12:12 PM #1
revoleto (Banned)

Be careful,,,,,,

Pork has very little muscle building material and contains excess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertension

Another dangerous helminthes is Taenia Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering from

Taenia tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ovas present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature.

[Say (O Muhammad), "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is filth, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allah's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is Oft*Forgiving, Most Merciful.] (Al-An`am: 145)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRRaKeis4xI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcCt8AgpPk
Old 03-26-2014, 12:42 PM #2
Barber
Moose Krew.

has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Noted.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:18 AM #3
scienceguy

Wow. The islamobot has found its way over here. Allah hates figs too, but that's in another book.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:54 AM #4
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

I made a pork sandwich topped with bacon and a side of ham, bag of pork rinds as well
Old 03-28-2014, 09:35 AM #5
revoleto (Banned)

The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they dont have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.

Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbours excreta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIJquq4RSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAR77o_SurA

Allah hates figs too

no

Surat At-Tīn (The Fig)

95:1

By the fig and the olive
95:2

And [by] Mount Sinai
95:3

And [by] this secure city [Makkah],
95:4

We have certainly created man in the best of stature;
95:5

Then We return him to the lowest of the low,
95:6

Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:08 AM #6
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

But locusts are halal and known for their cleanliness........
Old 03-28-2014, 11:14 AM #7
Barber
Moose Krew.

Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
For eating so much ****, bacon sure does taste pretty good. I guess I normally just drown out the rest of the taste with some bbq.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:54 PM #8
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by revoleto View Post
Pork has very little muscle building material and contains excess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertension Another dangerous helminthes is Taenia Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering from Taenia tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ovas present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature. [Say (O Muhammad), "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is filth, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allah's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is Oft*Forgiving, Most Merciful.] (Al-An`am: 145) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRRaKeis4xI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcCt8AgpPk
How long have you been a Muslim

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 03-28-2014, 06:22 PM #9
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

The pork roast I have in the crock pot smells so ****ing good.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:10 AM #10
revoleto (Banned)

yes dear brothers

But locusts are halal and known for their cleanliness........

Ibn `Umar relates that Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “Made lawful for you are the flesh of two dead animals and two types of blood. As for the two dead animals, they are the locust and the fish. And as for the two types of blood, they are the blood of the spleen and the liver.”

This hadīth is related in Musnad Ahmad, Sunan Ibn Mājah, Sunan al-Dāraqutnī, and Sunan al-Bayhaqī, among other books.

The meaning of the hadīth:

The hadīth declares that these things were “made lawful”, meaning they were made lawful by Allah for Muslims to eat, since it is only Allah who makes things lawful and unlawful. It can be assumed that this hadīth was mentioned after the verse was revealed in which Allah says: “Forbidden to you are carrion, blood, and the flesh of swine.” [Sūrah al-Mā’idah: 3]

\\\\

How long have you been a Muslim

A few years ago at the university

such as

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-agRVLnKmw

\\\\

Muslims do not eat pork

Feel nauseous

There is no difference between deep freezing and normal cooking.
Result is the same

This is the main reason for the prohibition of pork in the three monotheistic religions

to see pork after placing cola
See What's in your tummy O eat pork
you will feel nauseous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQVHZ3Xo9Fc
Old 03-31-2014, 11:49 AM #11
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
How can I tell if a Muslim girl is attractive when visiting Sudi Arabia if they are so covered up ?

Will Islamic women ever consider western men that are not religious .

Old 03-31-2014, 05:20 PM #12
scienceguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoleto View Post
The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they dont have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.

Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbours excreta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIJquq4RSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAR77o_SurA

Allah hates figs too

no

Surat At-Tīn (The Fig)

95:1

By the fig and the olive
95:2

And [by] Mount Sinai
95:3

And [by] this secure city [Makkah],
95:4

We have certainly created man in the best of stature;
95:5

Then We return him to the lowest of the low,
95:6

Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted.

Ok genius... Then why did he send a prophet to kill fig trees?
Matt 21: 18-22?

Everybody knows God hates figs.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:40 AM #13
revoleto (Banned)

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) encouraged the one who wants to get engaged to look at the woman to whom he wishes to propose. According to the hadeeth, “When any one of you proposes marriage to a woman, if he can look at that which will encourage him to go ahead and marry her, then let him do so.” (Abu Dawood, al-Nikaah, 2082; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 1832).

“And there is no sin on you if you make a hint of betrothal…”

[al-Baqarah 2:235]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQuRGug0ZYo

]====

Marriage Muslim from clerical or entangling women

Praise be to God, and after;
Evidence from the Koran:

2:221

And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember.[Al-Baqarah: 221 ]

almusharkh intended here paganism that have not come down by the book of divine books such as Hinduism or Buddhism or communism, and other celestial religions of others.

1 - that man or women may not marry entangling which have no divine religion.

2 - may marry clerical women, whether Jewish or Christian text of the Book of God allotted pan Almusharkat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRKV0q790yI

==

Matt , and so on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZP61IVp8U

==

The other non-Muslims and atheists will agree only if convinced through reason, logic and science. Eating of pork can cause no less than seventy different types of diseases. A person can have various Helminthes, like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous is Taenia Solium, which in a laymans terminology is called tapeworm. It harbours in the intestine and is very long. Its ova i.e. eggs, enter the blood stream and can reach almost all the organs of the body. If it enters the brain it can cause memory loss. If it enters the heart it can cause heart attack and if it enters the eye it can cause blindness. If it enters the liver it can cause liver damage. It can damage almost all the organs of the body.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:23 AM #14
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
What's your thoughts on white Muslims particularly Albanians ? That's the only Muslims I know

Old 04-03-2014, 12:55 PM #15
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Stay safe infidels

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:37 PM #16
ProjectDA

Why not post too? Fun time:

It doesn't matter what you believe. Who you worship, or not. Most who die will go to hel, a few will not. those that do. Half will tend the fields, and the others will train for the final fight. All know the final fight can not be won, but only slowed. Our lifes as humans is only to be the fodder to buy time for the gods to prepare. And in the end all will be dead, but 4 sons of the gods. And, some life that was hidden from the fires of surtr. From the ashes of the old worlds, will arise a new age. With its own destiny.
As the alfather, valnir, and ęsir know death will come, we too must accept, and live life as best we can.

I felt us northern people needed some love too, ps I'm on a phone so sorry for errors. lol

Last edited by ProjectDA : 04-05-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Closed Thread