PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-11-2011, 07:14 PM #1
Chance Karnnn

Looking for a team to guest for !!!

Whats up guys, getting pretty bored of the same old state and region leagues. Really looking to get back into PSP and NPPL. I can play anything on the field, and pretty much any format

Played with Tippmann Effect for a bit back in the day practiced with Shockwave Canada back in the day as well. Im now playing random xball leagues from NY, currently playing USPA which Arsenal and Lift are in my region. Im really looking for any team i dont care if you suck or your real good. Just wanna keep playing and get back into the major ****. I had to quit the big leagues due to a knee problem i got from playing splats, took 4 years off and came back stronger than ever. Teams with a sponsor would be awesome seeing how i already work 2 jobs to pay for everything im doing now. but if i gotta pay **** i will. i just wanna play. screw work ill take off for paintball everytime.

Im a super fun and outgoing dude. lifes all about your bro's and your squad. there the best family you can ask for.

if anyone needs anyone for psp, milleniums, iao, nppl anything lemme know id love to play !

contact info:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CKarnnn
Email: Chance@paintballrochester.com
Cell: 585-469-9138
Live in Greece, NY

Thanks Guys !!

Looking forward to killing kids for someone !!
Chance Karnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2011, 03:58 PM #2
Bryce12

has been a member for 10 years
good kid in my book!

p.s. nice playing this weekend. Hope to see you at the next one
Legacy Pb Fb
Field 6
Bryce12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:10 PM #3
Chance Karnnn

bryce ! thanks dude <3 sucks when you dont have a team around you, im like a lone ranger on that team lol
Chance Karnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups